Bepannaah

Jitne paas paas Sagar ke Leher ..utne paas tu rehna humsafar..!!

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola my Dearies...!! last week was a roller coaster ride of Bepannaah...n ths week its gonna be more interesting with Dr.Arshad's entry ๐Ÿ˜†...aur aaj maine entry isliye maari hai taki main apne views share kar saku last week ke epis ke baare mein ๐Ÿ˜ณ...so lets jump into the topic๐Ÿ˜‰..Hope u will enjoy reading this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally ...kismat ko ..taqdeer ko Adi ne maan liya ...taqdeer ka raaz jaan liya ๐Ÿ˜ณ aur Zoya ko chun liya ...!! he have chosen his happiness over his pain ...his zoya over his fear ...!! his future over his past ...n announced ..roared it to the stars, the moon , the air ...the silences ..that "haan main zoya se pyaar karta huuu " ...it was magical ...lyk a girl's ever ending dream to hear those words from her love ..par khair Aditya Hooda tho Zoya siddiqui ke hogye hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..hume ab apne Aditya ka intezaar hai ..ok jokes apart ...it sounded like a roar than a statement ...a statement in the state of denial ...!! 

Hain jo seene mein qaid dariya aaj voh choot jayega 

"mera sab kuch zoya se shuruh hota hai aur sab kuch zoya pe khatm ...agar yehi pyaar hai tho haan main zoya se bepannaah pyaar karta hu "

thats was it ...!! its clear from the day 1 ki uska sab kuch zoya se shurh hota hai ..His pain started from zoya for her yash ...yash for his pooja ..pooja for her adi ...and vice versa !! his pain started from zoya initially ...his journey with the pain strtd from the moment he met zoya ...his care for her strtd wen she was in trouble ...(red light area scene)...his anger strtd with her wen she defended her hubby ...for no reason(Adi's POV)...his hatred strtd with her move ..."meri nafrat mere mohobbat se bhi bepannaah hai "...his concern strtd with her ..his journey with the trust strtd with her ..."kam se kam tumhe tho yakeen hai na ki main beqasoor hu".."hume yakeen hai"..then the trust factors hav bound them together ...

Tere dil mein mere saanson ko jagah mil jaaye..

aap ko ho na ho hume aap par yakeen hai..

main lada bhi zoya ke liye tha aur ruka bhi zoya ke liye ...

Her trust on him...her never ending journey with the trust and wait for him gets to the destination...the destination being Aditya's "Heart"...her heartbeat which was his first gift ...to her ..and it was really her ..always zoya for Aditya ..from the moment he held her hand in the mandap of fake shadi ......it was zoya for whom he fought with rajveer ..with his paa..."ya tho zoya bahar aayegi ya phir hum" with his mom .."zoya kahi nahi jayegi...hume kisiko explaination dene ki zaroorat nahi hai"...with zoya ..."tum mahaan aur tumhara pati bhagwan" with his past..."alvida my friend"..n today he had a battle with himself for zoya .....uska har dhadkan zoya ke liye dhadakna kab shuruh hua useh hi pata nahi chala ...n he denies it now ..ki "main hosh mein nhi tha ...mere zubaan control mein nhi tha "

but his heart found its destination ...thats hisghalib zoya siddiqui ๐Ÿ˜ณ..n he realized it ..ab chahke bhi mana nahi kar payega  isliye his mind strtd running here and there ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..apne dimaag ke ghode bhaga sakte ho ..apne aap ko chupa sakte ho..par un badhti dhadkanon ko kaise chupa sakte ho aap jahapana...jo zor zor se zoya zoya chilla ke useh apne paas bula lete hai aapke paas ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...n again (haaye yeh ladka ) he irks her with the anger ......

Tere ishq meri jaan fanaa hojaaye ..

oh ..!! the face off with his past and future was much needed for giving himself ..his fears the much needed closure ... and now he is worried for his future now ..his zoya ..once again..its zoya..he is afraid abt his love and its strength ...the strength that is needed to fight the world ..the duniya.."main samaj rha hu main jo feel kar rha hu" ..oh yesss he gets in contact with his heart finally ..he gets to hear his heart n was faintly replying it with a no continuously for its wishes ..now that he knows that he loves Zoya ..first challenge is with himself as i said b4 ..."junoon hai mera banu main tere kabil"...he feels the eligibility is essential than his love ..the courage to fight the world for his love ..their togetherness ๐Ÿ˜ญhe can fight the so called "log","zamaana" and wateva๐Ÿ˜›...How it reminded me of Prem Juneja , the lover โ˜บ๏ธ..who says "ab se heer aur zamaane ke beech main khada hu"....the way Adi stood before zoya infront of the kitty aunties ..i was lyk o my prem juneja(yeah my first love was prem๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†)...I want Adi to stand infront of wasim and anjana one day ๐Ÿ˜›..phir wasim ko heart attack aur anjana coma mein pakka๐Ÿคฃ

main mere liye nahi zoya ke liye soch rha hu 

How Adi thinks of world first and zoya next ...coz here zoya is the priority keeping ppl around to be the questioners ...!! yes i support this thinking of Adi evn before knowing Zoya's opinion ...as its the battle between his love n his responsibility ...zoya ka pyaar paa hi lega ...par kya pyaar nibha payega itne questions hurdles ke beech ..was the question ...a must criteria in the relationship as people can fall in love easily ..but fail to keep loving ๐Ÿ˜ญ..which was faced by Zoya alrdy..!!

I so wanted to give Arjun an Oscar ๐Ÿ˜†..his every word was 200% correct๐Ÿ˜ณ ..zoya ab voh zoya nahi rahi ...she can handle ..she can manage every damn thing now ..!! and for Aditya ...she is lyk "jus buzz off" .."kis baat se darre hum"..."hume kisi review ki zaroorat nahi hai "...she gives a damn to the zamaana ..the duniya ..the ppl ...watever ๐Ÿ˜Ž...she was ready to give herself up by keeping her respect at stake (the plan for his return)...wen he was only her best friend ...wen she comes to know abt his love for her ..her love for him ...definitely she wont care abt the world rather her parents ...whom she had alrdy given a pain once ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mere Haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere paas ho 

zoya pata hai kya hai ..voh tumhara pehla pyaar hai 

maine zoya ko chun liya ..!!

and he chooses her ..he chooses his present over the past ..he chooses his future with zoya ..he chooses the war with the duniya ..he was referring with a beaming smile on his face ..as his hands ..his heart ..his destiny finally is entwined with zoya ..the warrior...with her one touch he realizes that with her saath..he can win over everything ๐Ÿ˜ณ..he cn easily jump into the aag ka dariya ..he cn fight his emotions ..he won the war with his own emotions and came out with a diamond in his hand ..her togetherness ...!!with much confidence on his love ..his zoya ...n her acceptance ...!!once again he immediately wants to share his happiness with zoya ..that he finally reached his manzil...his manzil being her heart ..her love..zoya ..!!he had found solace , peace in her ๐Ÿ˜ณ..as she is his first love ..aur uljhane in pehla pyaar are normal๐Ÿ˜‰..but Adi was quick as per his characteristics in deciding wats wrong and wats right for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jitne paas paas khwabon ke nazar ..
utne paas tum rehna humsafar ...

kya hai aapka ..
kabhi haa kabhi na ..

bass ab aapka zulm nahi sahenge hum Aditya Hooda

thats his very nature ...he is like a dream to her ..he is lyk a puzzle for her ...same as zoya for her Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ณ..n she excels in handling those mood swings of him..that unstable nature of his can be kept calm and composed by zoya ..only zoya no body else ..๐Ÿ˜ณ..he is like a dream that fades away wen she opens her eyes ..but the dream can be relived , cherished and can be made true if needed ..if she wants to ..!! kabhi uska ha na mein badalwa sakti hai zoya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

as i said before his question ..."tum mera haath thaamke jeena chahte ho ya marna"...jeena ho ya marna ..ruthna  ho ya manana...hasna ho ya rona ...nafrat ho ya mohobbat ...jahapana aap hi se karte hai aur karte rahenge zoya begum ..n u hav to handle him  with care which u r doing very well ...n she chose to fight with him..his emotions ..his pain ..his love ..n she won ..she won the battle and owned him forever ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

tu jo paas hai phir kya yeh jahaan ..

hum aapko apne se door jaane hi nahi denge ..

iss duniya se door jaane hi nahi denge.. 

For zoya as well...her everything strts with Aditya Hooda and ends on Aditya Hooda ...it was always him ..from the day he said "dont worry main hu tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga "(I use this deliberately as i feel thats the moment wen Adi replaced yash's place in zoya's heart ๐Ÿ˜ณ)...it was his emotions that she wanted to be free..his pain that she wanted to cure ..his happiness ..that she wanted to be secured ...his trust ..that she wanted never to be broken๐Ÿ˜ณ...she was successful in doing all her duties ..unassigned ..unsaid to her only for her Janab ...

Jitne paas paas dhadkan ke hai raaz ...

aur phir aap chale jayenge 

Thats the moment i had tears ๐Ÿ˜ญ...!! how i loved our dream of zoya confessing came true ๐Ÿ˜ณ...her only thought ..her only fikr..her only fear was his separation ...from the day she have known abt his return to paris ...she was stressed , she was worried , she was afraid ..that her only happiness is not going to be permanent ..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ her best friend ...here i wanna speak abt zoya naming him best friend ...bhale hi best friend bulati ho par Aditya Zoya ki zaroorat , junooniyat ban chuka hai ...!!hosh mein ho ya nahi ..zoya 's one aim..one achievement ...her need is Aditya Hooda and his saath๐Ÿ˜ณ

aapne humari kasam khayi hai aur 
useh thodne ka anjaam jaante hai na aap 

nahi thodunga..!!

aur main phirse ro padi ..๐Ÿ˜ญ..(mere khushi ke aansu๐Ÿ˜†)

n he knows the secret now ๐Ÿ˜‰ ..the secret in her heart that raises his heart beat  ...that she wants him to be in his life ...she wants him...loves him to an extent that she cannot live without him ๐Ÿ˜ญ...โญ๏ธ...that her heart 's gonna break...stop beating if he leaves her ...n he cant afford it as his heart beats for her now โค๏ธ..n he promises to be her life ...on her side forever ...

Jitne paas paas sagar ke leher 
utne paas tu rehna humsafar 

Main bandh chuka hu 

kaise

pata nahi ...sirf itna pata hai ki 
ab main kahi nahi jaa rha... 
yehi rahunga tumhare  saath tumhare  paas..

As he knows her secret, her desire , her wish ...to be with him forever ..for him to be with her forever ..he promises to leave her ...never ...he desires to be with her as she does ๐Ÿ˜ณ...may that aag ka dariya burn us together , may the ruthless world insult us , may it desire to tear us apart ...let them come ..we gotta fight together ๐Ÿ˜ณ..we gotta stay together ..I'm gonna stay with u ..

I really feel that aditya and  zoya's rishta  is lyk that of the sagar and the leher ..the sea and the waves ๐Ÿ˜ณ..may the wave dance , swing with the air , run far away from the sea towards the shore ..but at the end , it is bound to be within the sea ...return to its origin..its home ๐Ÿ˜ณ...weneva he tried to go far away from zoya ...he found himself in the companion of her ...his fears , his insecurities, his emotional issues, his past , his everything are meant to be ended near zoya..with Zoya Siddiqui ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the same holds for Zoya ...the way he handled her pagalpanti , her childish antics, her pain for him ..his togetherness , her love for him ...with that ...wateva ..wateva ..howeva she gonna be ..her final destination ...her manzil is Aditya Hooda ..she is bound to be ended in the companion of Aditya Hooda ...and now he waits for her to realize this(I guess๐Ÿ˜†)..and they promise each other for not hurting each other any time ..(zoya 's sorry for fighting with him during hug scene) and his "tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karunga "...

one more point to be noted ..I hav alrdy spoke on this in Adhira's thread..wanna repeat it here  ..abt the metal chains ..the hathkhadi that binds AdiYa ...the metal chains that zoya happily wears for a mere sight of her best friend Aditya Hooda and the flower chain ..he ties to Aditya's Hands to stop him from going ...the metal chains, hand cuffs  here ..i look at them as the world ...the questions, the allegations that world gonna put on AdiYa ...which zoya takes , wears happily for Aditya ..and the white flowers chain which she ties to Aditya is her love ..her delicate and pure love for Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ณ..that never gonna hurt him ..never ever  as Arjun says zoya has the courage to take the metal chains for herself and give him the flowers chain of her love for which he happily says "main alrdy bandh chuka hu"๐Ÿ˜ณ

some more rantings ..haaye๐Ÿ˜†

.AdiYa's love is freedom ..!! n they gonna rejoice in this freedom of love ...so i dont feel the new hurdle in AdiYa's love ...the aag ka dariya in which Aditya has stepped in by being caught infront of Wasim (i know ..i know it was a misunderstanding but still)..!!and its result ...Arshad Miya's entry๐Ÿ˜›..the battle begins ..uh ..did it begin on friday ๐Ÿค”..donno..atleast I dont think so ..its not Aditya's battle now ...he gonna take a break to see his zoya fighting with her emotions (I feel) ..as Aditya pretty well know wat zoya wants ..I want him to deal with it maturely ..not being impulsive ..(oh no adi u r changed for better now ๐Ÿ˜ญ)...i want him to give zoya her space to decide wats wrong and wats right for her as he took his own tym to figure it out ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and speaking of Arshad miya and his perfection of being a successful doctor and tezeeb wale damad for Wasim..I'm excited to see zoya's war with her emotions ...๐Ÿฅณyeah I'm being mean ๐Ÿ˜†..but I need to as i feel Arshad is the perfect competitor for Aditya ...!! agar voh negative nikalta aur Aditya becoming the hero I will be like hum tho aise hai bhaiyya ...humre hero banenge saiyyan ๐Ÿ˜†..but I jus loved this move of CVs for making it a difficult task for zoya to choose between Aditya and Arshad ......I'm not forgetting the fact that Aditya is a pilot still n much more eligible for zoya ..but its jus that Arshad seems to be perfect for zoya in the POV of wasim ji๐Ÿ˜› Aditya is now standing with the only credential - love but nothing ...!!I'm interested in seeing Zoya juggling between her heart n her values of obeying parents especially after her wada to wasim abt meeting Arshad๐Ÿ˜›...and i say wada milne ka kiya tha nikkah ka nahi par wasim kuch na kuch khichdi pakaega hi ๐Ÿ˜ณ..how I hate his new born hatred for Aditya ๐Ÿฅฑ(koi mujhe hathoda laake do๐Ÿ˜ก)

so I end it here  wishing our Janab all the best for his naya safar with his ghalib ...going thru all the thicks and thins of the pehla pehla pyaar and best of luck for zoya for her swayamvar ๐Ÿ˜†...lets see how she gonna choose the better from the best๐Ÿ˜ณ...Aditya the best for her โญ๏ธ...Arshad the best for her dad๐Ÿ˜† ..aakhirkaar jo dikhta hai voh hota nahi ..aur jo hota hai voh dikhti nahi๐Ÿ˜›

P.S: Dont u guys blame me for a such a clumsy post ..kyunki I know I'm the best at making them one๐Ÿคฃ
P.C: CG, Bepannaah
P.S: thanku for the patience ..love u guys๐Ÿค— and cheers for the new week ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Wah Wah Princu, Bfully summarize whole thing, and GIFs are amazing
Loved it 
princy48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Wah Wah Princu, Bfully summarize whole thing, and GIFs are amazing

Loved it 

Thanku ayruu...๐Ÿค—..gifs bana nhi payi main...CG se liya ๐Ÿ˜†
princy48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Aashna..

Beautiful post Princuโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Thanku aashu ๐Ÿ˜ณ..๐Ÿค—
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing. Vaah princu. Hum log insta pe apammspa kar rhe thay aur tum post bana rhi thi
U r true BP fan
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wah princy .. finally ..
Bravo ,Outstanding .. Loved it !!!โค๏ธ

Amazing !!!๐Ÿ‘
princy48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Amazing. Vaah princu. Hum log insta pe apammspa kar rhe thay aur tum post bana rhi thi

U r true BP fan

Haan tho tum sabka kaam main kar rhi hu ...nalayakon..ab tho fotum pe aajao ๐Ÿ˜† weekend pe insta pe hulla machana ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanku for the read snehu ๐Ÿค—
princy48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mans1234

wah princy .. finally ..

Bravo ,Outstanding .. Loved it !!!โค๏ธ

Amazing !!!๐Ÿ‘

Hey mansi ๐Ÿ˜‰..thanku fr d read dear ๐Ÿ˜‰ was waiting for u to read it ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
the journey from ."meri nafrat mere mohobbat se bhi bepannaah hai " to 'main zoya se bepannaah pyaar karta hu'
very beautiful post princuโค๏ธ... loved the song as always๐Ÿ˜ณ
very well written.. amazing gifs.. last week was deffo a roller coaster ride and you made it even more amazing

one of your best .. bookmarking it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Last week was love! And ur pist caprures all those moments very beautifully. Specially loved the edits you have added. ๐Ÿ‘