Which is your favorite Anusuya scene ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay as porus has completed 185 episodes...and more than half of the show is done...we all must be having some favorite scenes ...through this post...i would like to ask everyone about their favorite anusuya scenes .😊...please share...if there are more than 1, which is kinda obvious in most cases ...list them down...i would like to know your views...but you are allowed to mention maximum 10 only. Not more than 10 please. 

p.s.- To all Ratians - i dont want answers like that her every scene is my favorite...i can understand and in most cases share that sentiment with you...but this thread is not for that purpose...so please go down the memory lane and pen down some of her scenes which you loved...which really touched your heart...which you never thought will be in the show...in which you felt RP shined ..those which kinda highlighted her performance ...would be waiting for response and its not necessary to comment here only...if you feel like pming...you can choose that way...but if you are a ratian, please do answer this...it will not take that much time guys. 

To Others - i can obviously understand that there might be no scene you liked related to anusuya...thats completely fine ...everybody has different choices...but refrain from commenting here with comments like i dont like her any scene...i have initiated this thread with a reason...if you found any scene good enough to mention...you are welcome to share. Once again, if anybody feels like pming in this case too...they are more than welcome. 

Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
Her best scene I think was her  pledge scene in brothel that she will kill shivdutt 
Originally posted by luckySnow

Her best scene I think was her  pledge scene in brothel that she will kill shivdutt 
thanks for sharing dear 🤗 
I liked the scene where she defied her brother to accept Bamni's marriage proposal in order to help unite the two kingdoms. That's when she really showed what she was made of. 
1. When she accepted bamni marriage proposal.
2. When in the 1st epi she tell about the mansha of Darius. That murkh dhurth vla dialogue.
3. The scene where she gives birth to porus was amazingly performed.
4. Bamni anu reunion.
5. When she saves puru from faasi.
6. When she takes shapath to kill shivdutt and whole sequence after that.
7. When after being rejected by bamni, she comes and says Ki maar do muje bcoz me toh yha se Jane vali nhi.
Kha tha mene, humare aapsi Ber ka fyda videshi uthayenge, that sequence.
U also tell ur fav scenes dear surbhi.
My most favorite scenes:
Her first entry scene on a horse where she saves a child from being killed
Birth of her son Purushottam

Fights with Shivdutt when he was about to kill Malay.Waise I love all her sword-fighting scenes in the show till date. 
She looks fierce yet elegant in these scenes

The oath taken by Maharani Anusuya  to kill Amatya and inspired other ladies in the brothel to fight against injustice 

With Rati's  Anusuya, there are two kinds of standout scenes.

One, where she scores by her sheer presence, ie because her looks and her aura fit the scene like a glove.

Here, I would include the whole of her introductory scenes, whuch were all extremely good in their way. She was clearly no ordinary blushing beauty, but a very strong woman capable of physical derring do as well. Her rescuing that kid was a case in point. None of these scenes would have stretched Rati as an actress, but she brought the essence of Anusuya alive vividly.

Then there are the scenes to which she brings her skills as a performer, to make them what the script alone cannot make them.

Here my favourite is the Punarmilan scene with Puru, which I loved so much that I devoted a whole post to it.

Another was the scene of her and Bamni in the prison, stretching out to touch each other's fingertips in a near sublime act of communion. With a less skilled actress, that scene would have become maudlin. 

Yet another the bit where she learns from little Malay that Puru has not been drowned, but is alive. The eyes widen in shock and relief, and then comes the smile, topping a little choke in the throat, riding on a surging tide of unexpected happiness. It was a mini version of the Punarmilan.

And of course it doesn't hurt that she is beautiful, especially without all the chamak dhamak!

Oh, I must not forget the grace, the speed, and the flexibility with which she fights, better than almost all the men in this show. 

Shyamala Di

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
there r lot of anusuya scenes which i like , & rati playing anusuiya only adds more charm...👏👏👏
there is a scene in prison where shivdutt throws the dagger , the way she catches & hurls back at him... 

offcourse the introductory scenes  the first sword fight & the punar milan...they r bests of rati/anusuiya.