Posted: 5 years ago
How did you find the season 2 of karrle tu bhi mohabbat? Leave your views here
What were your fav scenes I liked the scenes where they hugged, held hands, inauguration scene, tipsy fell and slept on the floor together, ILY, mandap scenes & scenes with romila
I felt the leap was a bit off karan kept the plastic ring but says he hates tipsy either trisha or palash did something or tipsy broke up on purpose. their golu is cute. I am not sure if a leap was needed or it could have just ended there  
They changed the reason she broke up with palash before palash misunderstood her then he stopped her from meeting her dying father 
Edited by -Priya- - 5 years ago
Absolutely... until that scene and till karan n tipsy wedding... i just loved t... but hated the end to the core... what is this separated and a baby(not like our fav peehu acting)... again balh style.

To be frank... not looking forward to season 3... 

Originally posted by -Priya-

How did you find the season 2 of karrle tu bhi mohabbat? Leave your views here
What were your fav scenes I liked the scenes where they hugged, held hands, tipsy fell and slept on the floor together, ILY, mandap scenes & scenes with romila
I felt the leap was a bit off karan kept the plastic ring but says he hates tipsy either trisha or palash did something or tipsy broke up on purpose. their golu is cute. I am not sure if a leap was needed or it could have just ended there  
They changed the reason she broke up with palash before palash misunderstood her then he stopped her from meeting her dying father 
they could have done post leap in season 3 instead. yeah it is balh style 
Originally posted by fan_forever

Absolutely... until that scene and till karan n tipsy wedding... i just loved t... but hated the end to the core... what is this separated and a baby(not like our fav peehu acting)... again balh style.

To be frank... not looking forward to season 3... 

I don't understand why there is a leap at all in this season... It completely kills the expexexpecta of third season...
me too agree. leap was absolutely unnecessary. ekta ko kuch aur nahi sujhata kya? hamesha leads k beeach jhagda dikhati hai jab k kahani kitni acchi chal rahi hoti hai.
me too liked rashi hugging, their ilu moment.
and that tipsy going to karans home and that scene where he says k i m happy k u feel jealous if I m with radhika. sakshi looks superbly nice in that pink kurti. similarly she looked absolutely stunning in her shadi k tume ki saree. again pink colour. love her so much
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

me too agree. leap was absolutely unnecessary. ekta ko kuch aur nahi sujhata kya? hamesha leads k beeach jhagda dikhati hai jab k kahani kitni acchi chal rahi hoti hai.
me too liked rashi hugging, their ilu moment.
and that tipsy going to karans home and that scene where he says k i m happy k u feel jealous if I m with radhika. sakshi looks superbly nice in that pink kurti. similarly she looked absolutely stunning in her shadi k tume ki saree. again pink colour. love her so much
i have a feeling trisha made them break up 
yeah jealusly scene was nice a different thing for tipsy 
she looked pretty in inauguration saree too
I too feel their was no need of leap 
If their is love between two individuals with care and trust they should sort their issue 
Like the way Karana and Tipsy come so close in less span of time but not living apart 
One with lots of anger and hate and other with their daughter in the memory of past.
Originally posted by LovingRaYa

I too feel their was no need of leap 
If their is love between two individuals with care and trust they should sort their issue 
Like the way Karana and Tipsy come so close in less span of time but not living apart 
One with lots of anger and hate and other with their daughter in the memory of past.
I think that is the consensus, even my relative I watched it with said the same thing about the leap 
leap k bina bhi to ye web series acchi chal sakti thi na. why can't ekta give us a clean and sweet romance between rashi. why she always need...this formula..milna..bichadana..and again milna that too after testing viewers patience for the maximum period of time
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

leap k bina bhi to ye web series acchi chal sakti thi na. why can't ekta give us a clean and sweet romance between rashi. why she always need...this formula..milna..bichadana..and again milna that too after testing viewers patience for the maximum period of time
I guess ekta is ekta same plot recycled and presented differently