Heights of mediocrity @Sabtv - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

god forsaken is the word ..absolutely right.
Today i saw in the paper what johny lever(partners trouble ho gyi double)said about sab tv ...utterly disgusting channel and executives!!
agar zara bhi sharam baaki h then we expect to see the remaining episodes at a different slot
option 2 agar sab tv is totally besharam serial closes on 17th or 20th with lot of edits and no one watches this bullshit crappy channel again ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Please may I know in which newspaper this article about SAB TV appeared?Thank you so much.
Originally posted by -beena-

Please may I know in which newspaper this article about SAB TV appeared?Thank you so much.
it came in sunday's bangalore times ,bombay times and delhi times e paper..we are sorry we dont have the exact article with us .The article was about johny lever explaining why sab tv made so many time shifts that resulted in loss of audience  bcz of which their show is ending.Edited by Kumsumfan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

it came in sunday's bangalore times ,bombay times and delhi times e paper..we are sorry we dont have the exact article with us .The article was about johny lever explaining why sab tv made so many time shifts that resulted in loss of audience  bcz of which their show is ending.

Thanks for your reply.You mean the 'Times Of India' e-paper of Sunday?
Edited by -beena- - 5 years ago