Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
then why dont we have an option for daayans? 
Originally posted by: Rein123

then why dont we have an option for daayans? 

i had put it but its not showing nor it gives option to edit polls thats y i asked to comment
Melkor thumbnail
It's okay.To each his/her own.I am watching for the forbidden romance trope between the daivik and the daavansh and for Monalisa as Mohona
Both the leads are decent looking and have a nice chemistry so far.I am waiting to see more of them.

Between the dayaans,Mohona aka Mona Lisa clearly steals the spotlight.She is brilliant.Sugarlips is pretty bland as compared to her😆
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail
^^Can you please add the Daayans in the poll?
Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

^^Can you please add the Daayans in the poll?

i wanna add but there is no option when i m trying to edit
Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

It's okay.To each his/her own.I am watching for the forbidden romance trope between the daivik and the daavansh and for Monalisa as Mohona

me monalisa is the best. she is doing terrific job!!!!! n for leads i might change in future. mayve i feel old for this teenage romance thing😆
Both the leads are decent looking and have a nice chemistry so far.I am waiting to see more of them.

Between the dayaans,Mohona aka Mona Lisa clearly steals the spotlight.She is brilliant.Sugarlips is pretty bland as compared to her😆

for me lead actress is bland. lol.. surely mona is better than ruby but ruby as a daayan impressed me

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I like the lead girl. The guy still needs to work and improve