Socha tha kya, kya hogaya !

Posted: 5 years ago
First of all today's episode was such a roller-coaster !πŸ˜• Couldn't even blink ! But that scene between Adi and Doctor !!πŸ₯± Jo dhikta hain woh hota nahin Aur jo hota hain woh dhikta nahin ! I need an entire sat & sun to decode this now !!😲 This is something more to what he meant, either +ve or -ve !πŸ₯± Need to figure ! But still I don't get good vibes from him !! He may be good but still !! And the precap, man he already created a bad image of Adi infront of all !! I just got annoyed !!😑 Hope he clears it out !!🀒 I feel so bad for my boy Adi now !!😭 Donno what all he needs to go through man !! 😭 And only lovely thing in the entire episode was how Hot & Handsome Harshad looked in that White blazer & blue shirt combo ! πŸ˜³

P.S : Mere dimag ka raita ban gaya. I need a good sleep to get over this !!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
As I said in another post
Originally posted by alizia_malik

His entry was good.. Hope they penned down this track smoothly till the end. As for first impression, he is good character, mysterious vibes and Independent persona.

We need a strong character in Zoya's vicinity only then she can realize the Bepannah love for Aditya. Though i am not liking Waseem, always ready to put a gun on Aditya.At the end he doesn't behave like a izaatdaar person. Listen to full story man😑

Hopefully it gets interesting from Monday.. the drama was highly needed to create some spice in show. Let's enjoy it patiently too. AdiYa is the end game❀️ So kahe ka darr??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets hope it will be handled properly by CVs.  Right now Waseem is the one who needs to take some chill pill.
Yeah man the precap spoiled my mood too. Such a chugalkhor aunty this arshad is😑
yeah pata nahi kia hoga aage hahaa
I have mixed feelings about this guy...he is a smart and handsome person and a doctor also...perfect marriage material in the eye of any parent...but there is something about him that seems mysterious...the goodness in his personality is not reaching his eyes...i think he will easily catch adiya connection with each other.. .let's see
Originally posted by shabla

I have mixed feelings about this guy...he is a smart and handsome person and a doctor also...perfect marriage material in the eye of any parent...but there is something about him that seems mysterious...the goodness in his personality is not reaching his eyes...i think he will easily catch adiya connection with each other.. .let's see

that Mr waseem will not know his eyes r closed and hasbiased opinion about arshad come what may it will not change 

it's Aditya who will know the mystery 
Originally posted by Maryam2

yeah pata nahi kia hoga aage hahaa

he has already taken waseem confidence... .I guess he being after zoya zosh seems true πŸ˜²
May I lift ur mood up with what I decoded from it for my own good?πŸ˜†
Duniya ko dikhega Arshad-Zoya ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai par waise shaadi hogi nahi aur actually AdiYa ki bepannaah mohabbat hai jo dikhegi nahi😳

Aage jo hoga so hoga...enjoy ur weekend with this decoded meaningπŸ˜†
Originally posted by JhanviKv

First of all today's episode was such a roller-coaster !πŸ˜• Couldn't even blink ! But that scene between Adi and Doctor !!πŸ₯± Jo dhikta hain woh hota nahin Aur jo hota hain woh dhikta nahin ! I need an entire sat & sun to decode this now !!😲 This is something more to what he meant, either +ve or -ve !πŸ₯± Need to figure ! But still I don't get good vibes from him !! He may be good but still !! And the precap, man he already created a bad image of Adi infront of all !! I just got annoyed !!😑 Hope he clears it out !!🀒 I feel so bad for my boy Adi now !!😭 Donno what all he needs to go through man !! 😭 And only lovely thing in the entire episode was how Hot & Handsome Harshad looked in that White blazer & blue shirt combo ! πŸ˜³

P.S : Mere dimag ka raita ban gaya. I need a good sleep to get over this !!πŸ₯±
Mere pas abhi epi on air nahi hui hai... tou i havent watched it... but reading your post, i am already feeling like NOT watching it tonight atleast... πŸ˜• Dont want a sad night ahead... πŸ˜† Kal dekhun gy episode abh maybe... πŸ˜› Aaj i will watch the past 3 episodes again... they are BLISS! β­οΈ
Dunno how we gonna tolerate him for a month. Ek episode dekh k hi gussa aa raha 😑 😑
Adi you better don't give up please