lead pair need acting classes

Posted: 5 years ago
i have faced real dayan in real life( my ex ) but never knew dayans r so hot. wished my ex was so hot like these dayaans😆
btw loving the pace of story. people saying its slow but for me its going at perfect pace. i was waiting for this forum
though i have faced real paranormal activity but i guess its not the right place😆

btw jokes apart lead pair leaves lot to be desired. they cant act sorry if it hurts. they remind me of abhay pia from pkyek but atleast they were attractive. though their acting was also not that gud but better than these 2. hope they start working on it because dayaans r eating the limelight😆
Edited by klinttddd - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Give them time. The FL really hasn't had much screen time. Ruby is monopolizing the screen at the moment. She was brilliant in her last show.
I always try to be patient. Not that it works 😆
Melkor thumbnail
The lead guy is good tbh.I have seen him in Prithviraj Chauhan,Dharamveer and Crazy Stupid Ishq.This one is his first show as a lead so give the boy some time😆 Even I wasn't that impressed with him in the first episode but now he is fine.
The girl is beautiful for sure.I didn't watch D4 but she was nice in YMMKD.Here I feel she needs to stop stammering a bit.Apart from that I have got no issues with her.

Basically both of them are not outstanding actors but not medirocre either.

Right now the leads haven't got any major scenes at all where they can showcase their skills coz the initial episodes were focussed on Mohona and now they are centered around Ruby.

BTW if you like daayans then lemme recommend a show to you.Anamika.The daayan over there was a bombshellShe was just so gorgeous 
The lead pair weren't that much though😆Our lead pair are better than that at least.
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: klinttddd

i have faced real dayan in real life( my ex ) but never knew dayans r so hot. wished my ex was so hot like these dayaans😆

btw loving the pace of story. people saying its slow but for me its going at perfect pace. i was waiting for this forum
though i have faced real paranormal activity but i guess its not the right place😆

btw jokes apart lead pair leaves lot to be desired. they cant act sorry if it hurts. they remind me of abhay pia from pkyek but atleast they were attractive. though their acting was also not that gud but better than these 2. hope they start working on it because dayaans r eating the limelight😆

The Main leads are fairly new - by new I mean it's there first show as leads which means they are the Main Focus of the show that's why they called Main Leads ...
I feel we should wait & give them some time to settle down with the show - it's been just a week and Infact I feel Harsh Rajput is already growing on me ... Nayati is good - her acting is not that bad ...

Regarding Harsh his character is a bit complicated - he plays a half Human and Half Evil character Plus in all this he has to come out as the Hero - So the character he is playing requires him to be calm and instense ...that's why Maybe audience are still not relating as to why he's behaving so cold - but that's his character - it will change a Bit as the show progresses and Piya will enter his life ...
Ansh character is complicated and he's suppose to behave awkward and reserved and at the same time look scary & cold ...

Let's give it time ... both Leads according to me are well casted becoz Ansh & Piya are teenagers and they needed to cast someone who looked that age .,...

This is just my opinion - others may differ ...
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
the guy is growing on me. I like both the leads. The girl is so beautiful. They need some time to settle down. Till now the focus is n Mohona and Ruby and the family. The leads have got very little screen space . Hopefully we will get to see more of them in the future episodes.
Lawless lawyer I had seen Anamika but I had left it when the hero had married the other girl and they were finding ways to defeat Anamika