Nazar

Nazar 9th August 2018 Written Episode Update

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Piya is locked in a room in college. Mohit's friend hears her and smirks. He turns and sees a witch taking a deadbody from there. He sees its Preeti's deadbody, he gets scared. Witch sees him. Flashback shows she killed Preeti too, she says where will you go running from me? she makes him dizzy and makes him walk in that state.
Preeti is trying to open art room but its locked from inside.
Mohit tries to stop his friend Bobby but Bobby is under witch's spell and his eyes are rolled, Mohit is stunned to see it.
Piya is locked in room and cries, she asks for help.

Ansh and others are in garden area of college. Preeti's dead body falls in pool, all are stunned.

Ansh and others come home. Ansh ask them to not tell anything to Vaideshri. Vaideshri

comes to Ansh and says I found a girl with devi's mark, God helped me. Ansh says please. Vaideshri says I wont say anything now, you will see what happens.

Piya is locked in art room and is crying calling out her mother.

In jungle, police have locked area where Preeti was killed. Witch comes there.
Policeman sees witch going from corridor of college, he screams and runs from there. He sees Ruby and says I saw wrong feet, she says you mean like these? he sees her feet turned away and says you are a witch? she smirks. Flashback shows how she killed Preeti, went to Ansh's house too, how she took Preeti's body from morgue.

Vaideshri is calling and says where is this girl? I should have brought her with me from mandir, Ansh can leave before she comes.

Piya is trying to call but her battery has ended, she looks around and says how will I come out of here? someone please help me, please.

Policeman tries to runaway from Ruby but she stops him and says you saw me so now see my real avatar, she stands on table, grows her nails and hair, she grabs police with her braid and says what you saw shouldnt be seen, now you have to die to keep my secret a secret, you wont feel pain while dying, she sucks his age from him and eats it, he becomes old aged and dies. Ruby leaves his deadbody there.

Ansh is leaving but Vaideshri stops him and says she is here? She moves away, Ansh sees Ruby standing there. He is stunned. Ruby recalls how Mohana told her that she as a witch has to marry Ansh and only then Mohana will comeback. Ansh says Ruby you? Ruby says did aunty tell you anything? Vaideshri says this is the girl with Devi's mark. Flashback shows how Ruby was in mandir and when Mehdeshwi was going behind Piya, Ruby came in between and Vaideshri mistook her for Piya. Vaideshri says to Ansh that we have been looking for this girl and you already know her. Rishi says she is the girl with devi maa's mark? Kajal's dog attacks the with, she gets tensed and says my real face can come out infront of them.

PRECAP- Ansh saves Piya from locked room and breaks door to bring her out, he lifts her in his arms and leaves from there.
Avi is in jungle searching, Ruby is hanging on a tree behind him.
Vaideshri says to Ruby that my Ansh's life is in danger, please marry him. Ruby smirks.

Edited by 4me2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, Puja! 
I'm still shocked over Vedashree's huge blunder! She took such drastic steps to protect Ansh and then brought a Dayan home!! 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
So it's all about about  dayans.  Will they show vampires and werewolves too .I hope  they do that.
One question  if ansh and his sister are mohenakids .then doesn't  ansh younger sister  have her mother's power too. 😕
Bechari preety died
Ruby dayan 😆Edited by lizzie1765 - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

So it's all about about  dayans.  Will they show vampires and werewolves too .I hope  they do that.

One question  if ansh and his sister are mohenakids .then doesn't  ansh younger sister  have her mother's power too. 😕
Bechari preety died
Ruby dayan 😆

It's said that the powers only affect the first born. Ansh's younger sister, Kajal is safe, for now!! 😆
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Namita-

Thanks, Puja! 

I'm still shocked over Vedashree's huge blunder! She took such drastic steps to protect Ansh and then brought a Dayan home!! 

That was a total head desk moment for me. How easily she made this blunder. 
4me2 thumbnail
I don't think they will show vampires or werewolves but you never know 
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

I don't think they will show vampires or werewolves but you never know 

You know, someone said to me on Instagram that Kajal is also a Dayan, she just doesn't know it yet or something!!! 😲😲😲
4me2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Namita-

You know, someone said to me on Instagram that Kajal is also a Dayan, she just doesn't know it yet or something!!! 😲😲😲

She was the one who did the planchet right ? or is she the one who has problems in smoke and coughs a lot and was scared of the planchet ?
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4me2

She was the one who did the planchet right ? or is she the one who has problems in smoke and coughs a lot and was scared of the planchet ?

The one who is scared and has allergies from smoke.

Remember the guy who was under Ruby's spell, well it broke when Kajal screamed! So, she definitely has some powers! 

Ooh...the plot thickens!! 👏
Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Oh I got it. I always get confused between the 2 sisters. May be her powers will manifest fully later