Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Well come back dear 
It was really pleasant surprise to see 4 chapters together so much happy
Mind blowing chapters
I feel really bad for pia that she tried to save panchi from that asshole danish but all misunderstood her 
Even abhay fight with her leaving her alone 
It broke pia's heart
Glad kabir & misha found the truth which made them guilty for not trusting pia
Awe avni is such a adorable little cute girl 
She play Cupid between abhay & pia
She made pia call to abhay & she herself talk to him
For the first time abhay smile 
Avni invite abhay to the engagement party also suggested him to bring sweet & flowers for pia
At that point pia didn't want to meet abhay 
Awe alok cute baby boy 
Finally abhay said sorry to pia & she said thanks to for saving her life 
On the other hand misha getting hard time to control her anger & not to beat that asshole danish 
Oh hell everyone look at pia when she cam to the party 
Abhay now brought pia misha & kabir together so they can clear their misunderstandings 
So pia babysitter avni when she was in orphanage
Pia forgive both misha & kabir but she told them she won't help them to expose danish as she realized she doesn't belong to their world 
Hope pia stay with avni's families as they r really good to her
Continue plz 
cuteariya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
where is all abhiya's fans?😲
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 6

Piya looks at the party going on in front of her but her mind was on their conversation. Misha and Kabir tried to persuade her, but she didn’t change her mind. She knew that she could not get further into this, its too dangerous. Abhay said nothing and even now sitting beside her, he said nothing. She couldn’t tell whether he is judging her or not. His expression reveals nothing.

Piya snaps out of her thoughts seeing a hand appear in front of her. Abhay had stood up and held his hand out asking her silently for a dance. She accepts it with a smile on her face, remembering the dance. Even when they were enemies and Abhay reason of dance was to apologise, he still made sure that she wasn’t embarrassed. Now going back over their conversations, Piya saw that Abhay always just wanted to protect. But from what was something, Piya couldn’t figure out.

Abhay felt that he could breath, as he sways Piya in his arms. Those past two days, Abhay finally realized was something, he didn’t want to go through again. Not knowing if Piya was okay or not, was something Abhay did not want to ponder over again. The slow music continues, the two individuals slowly entwining in a relationship that maybe not even they could understand.

The party is over, and all the guests are going. Misha and Kabir signal to Abhay and Piya that they were also leaving. A message appears on Abhay’s phone. Seeing it, he whispers to Piya “Misha is asking whether you are coming to college tomorrow?”. Piya looks at Avni, and whispers “Just a moment.” Abhay watches Piya with a hawk’s gaze but was soon interrupted by a hissed “Abhay.” Turning, he sees Haseena staring at him with a furious expression.

Haseena said “What are you doing?”. Abhay said in a bored voice “Waiting for Piya.” Haseena whispers back even though no human will be able to listen to their conversation “Abhay, that girl is trouble. I thought we agreed that you will stay away from her.” Abhay said “No you said that I should stay away from Piya. I have decided that I won’t follow what you said.” Haseena is going to say something, but suddenly her expression changes and she said “Miss Sharma.” Turning around, he turns to see Piya looking at him with a nervous expression, standing beside a woman. The woman smiles and said “Mrs Raichand. I didn’t know your son is a friend of our Piya.” Haseena said a smile still present on her face “Yes, well Abhay and Piya study in the same class. I have heard many stories from Piya.” The woman then turns to Abhay and said “I am sorry but I don’t believe that we have been introduced. I am Nalini Sharma, Avni and Alok’s mother. Avni right now has told me so much about you.” Abhay shakes Nalini’s hand his thoughts confused at Piya’s continuous fidgeting. His attention shifts to Nalini as she said “Piya, why don’t you go and find Avni? It is near the bedtime, so I am sure she is hiding somewhere.” Piya smiles and nods her head and turns to leave but not before looking at Abhay with a pleading expression. Abhay couldn’t tell what Piya is pleading for. Piya leaves and Nalini looks at Haseena and said “Mrs Raichand, is it okay if I talk to your son for a couple of minutes alone?”.Haseena nods her consent and Abhay and Nalini walk some distance away far enough for a human not to hear, but Abhay knew his mother will be listening to the conversation.

Nalini turns and Abhay sees the smile drop from her face. Right then he feels as if he is standing in front of the principal. Nalini ask “Is Piya in danger?”. Abhay stares at her in shock. Nalini said “Don’t think that I don’t know what is going in Piya’s life. Right now as far as I have seen the cause of all the troubles is you or that boy and girl who kept on glancing at Piya. And that elder sister of that girl. She kept on glaring at Piya. If I ask Piya she will deny everything, so now I am asking you. Are you going to be trouble for Piya?”. Abhay thinks and remembers all the time, when Piya got in trouble. And in that moment he knew that his intention will never be cause trouble for Piya, never from right now. He shakes his head and Nalini relaxes seeing the honesty present in his expression even when no words come from his mouth. Nalini then said “Look Abhay, I have nothing against you. As far as I have seen and as Avni said, Piya is happy with you and it shows that. But that girl has already got enough trouble in her life, and I don’t want anything else to cause more trouble for her.” Abhay and Haseena’s mind perk as both thought what trouble Piya is in.

After seeing Abhay off, Piya silently follows Nalini and sees her settle Avni and Alok in their beds. Sitting on the sofa, she sighs in relief at the party being over. Piya sits opposite her, not sure what to say. Nalini opens her eyes and said “Piya, are you sure you will be fine here? You can come back with us. Don’t worry about the formalities. I can handle it. You will be much safer in London Piya, than over here.” Nalini hopes Piya agrees, but sighs as she shakes her head in negative. Piya said “I like it here Nalini Di. I feel as if I am finally making something of myself, moving on.” Nalini said “Then Piya, please don’t get involved in whatever your friends are involved in. It already seemed too dangerous.”Piya nods her head in consent, but her mind remembers those memories that she is trying to suppress for the past 3 years. Nalini sits beside Piya and putting her arm around her said “One day, Piya you will get justice. All of them will be caught and punished. And the punishment they will face will be one that they will remember throughout their lives.” Piya said nothing, just leans her head on Nalini’s shoulder.

Abhay in his car thought “What is this trouble Piya is in?”

After hearing what Haseena said,Chand takes a sip of the wine and said “Finally we have a way to get rid of Piya Jaiswal.”

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 7

Haseena walks down the staircase and sees Abhay drinking in front of the fireplace. She walks towards him and yet saw that he showed no signs of awareness of her being there. Irritated she asks “Thinking about Piya?”. Abhay startles out of his thoughts and seeing her irritated expression knew that there was no point in lying. He looks back into the fire. Haseena stands beside him and said the words that Abhay hates “She is not Maithili Abhay.” Abhay looks at her and Haseena is startled to see not pain but just frustration in his eyes. But no hint of pain on the mention of Maithili. Her musings is interrupted as he said “I know she is not Maithili Mom. There is no comparison between her and Maithili.” Haseena said “Then why are you behind her?”. Abhay said in a mocking tone “She is my friend Mom. And didn’t you say that I should mingle more with the humans and isn’t this doing that?”.

Haseena replies “Abhay I said mingle so that we are not noticed. But since we have come here, your every action has bought notice to us. First rescuing that girl, then interfering in that Maya issue and now this thing that you have with Piya, Misha and Kabir. I don’t know what you four are doing and I don’t understand it.” Abhay just looks at fire as he went through the events that has happened in the past couple of days and takes a long sip. He just said to Haseena without looking from the fire “I am doing something that I have forgotten to do a long time ago Mom. That’s it.” Haseena asks, “And what is that?”. Abhay finally looks at her and said “Honouring a promise.”

Haseena had nothing to say after that and she turns to leave but stop at Abhay “Mom”. Without turning to look at her he said “If you or Dad do something that endangers or removes Piya from my life, then I will leave you and this family forever.” Abhay doesn’t need to turn to see Haseena’s horrified expression. He just answers the question he knows that is in her mind “Yes, she is worth for that punishment to you and Dad.” And Haseena leaves her fist clenched while Abhay continues to look at the fire.

The Next Morning,

Madhu sees Misha rushing down the staircase and stopping in front of the breakfast table. Today, she had made Misha’s favourite, aloo paratha but Misha paying no heed to this, just grabs a bread slice slathers some butter on it and yelling “Bye Mom” and leaves before Madhu could voice out her protest. Looking at Arnab coming down the staircase, she said “Your daughter is going to cause some trouble today”.  Arnab looks at her puzzled and she explain show Misha ran off without having proper breakfast. She thought Arnab will look worried but he said “Oh, Misha must be going to pick up Piya. You know how Piya usually leaves early for college. So she must have gone to meet”. Madhu sits down and asks in a voice she hopes doesn’t betray anything “So everything is alright between Misha and Piya?” Arnab looks at her and didn’t know whether he should say Danish’s truth or not. In the end he knew Madhu and Panchi. If Madhu found Danish’s truth, she will try to break the marriage completely and Panchi will rebel because she trusts Danish. And in the end Piya might be the one to take the brunt of the family conflict and Arnab didn’t want that. Even though he knew he is not related to her by blood but in these couple of months, he considers Piya as one of his daughter. How he behaved with her like that when Danish told them the lie was something he could never forgive himself for. He has to apologise to Piya but first he has to make sure that Madhu doesn’t convey Danish’s truth to Panchi without evidence. His thoughts is broken by Madhu constantly calling his name. Looking at her, he shakes out of his thoughts and said “I hope so.” And both Arnab and Madhu ate their breakfast lost in the thoughts of the girl that has started to become a dear part of their family, both worried for her.

Misha breaks in front of the hotel entrance and parks. Turning she sees Abhay’s car sitting in the parking lot. Walking towards the car, she sees Abhay inside and knocks on the window. Abhay seeing her opens the door and steps out. She looks at him in an incredulous manner and asks, “Have you been here the whole night?”. Abhay decides not to answer that question and points behind her. She turns to see Piya coming out  of the hotel with Nalini carrying Amol and Avni holding Piya’s hand.

Piya turns and is surprised to see them. She waves and turns to speak to Nalini. Nalini nods her head and Piya walks towards them, Avni skipping along with her with Nalini following close behind her. She asks as soon as she reached them “What are you doing here?”. Abhay said “Picking you up for college.” Piya expression becomes confused as she said “Oh!”. Nalini stops beside Piya and said “Oh, I am so sorry. I didn’t realize that Piya had college today and I was going to take her with me for shopping for Aladdin’s wedding.” Misha and Abhay looked at Piya confused as she stares at them with a sheepish expression. Nalini said to Piya “Piya why don’t you take your books and we can go shopping after your college?”. Piya nods her head and leaving Avni with Nalini, she went back upstairs, took her books and came down. She looks between Misha and Abhay confused but Misha said “You go with Abhay. I will meet you in college.” Piya waves goodbye to Nalini, Avni andAlok and gets into Abhay’s car. Abhay and Misha start their vehicles and go from the hotel. After driving a few distance, Abhay and Misha stop their vehicles and all 3 of them get out of the car. Abhay and Misha then look at Piya with a question in their expression. Piya said “Ummm, I got a message from the principal saying that they will be reviewing my scholarship application and because of they I couldn’t come to college for a couple of days.” Hearing this both Misha and Abhay had a guilty expression on their face.

Seeing their guilty expression on their face, Piya said “No, don’t feel guilty. Its just reviewing. Nothing will happen. I will come back to college in 2-3 days.” Misha folds her hands and said “You guarantee that or are you trying to just reassure us?”. Piya’s open expression showed that she couldn’t guarantee that. Misha said “Okay, we are going back.” Piya looks at both of them and said “We?”. Misha looks at her with an ‘OF Course’ expression and said “Duh! I am not going to college if you are not. I mean I need you to translate college material for me. If you are not there, what’s the point?”. Piya tries to hold a smile and looking at Abhay, she said “And you?”. Abhay just looks at her with an arrogant expression and said “I am smart.” Piya looks at both of them her smile fully open and she said “I want to try to convince you to go to college but I know its useless. So, want to go shopping?”. Misha makes a gagging sound “Shopping? Come on Piya. Let’s go to the game arcade and we can win some prizes.” But Piya shook her head and said “I can’t go to college but I did promise to go for shopping. Sorry Misha. But you can drop me back to the hotel.” Misha said “And what will I do the whole day without you? Fine if you so want to go for shopping, let’s go. But don’t expect me to try out dresses for you. I put a limit to that.” Piya looks at Abhay “Would you like to come for shopping? It might get boring.” Abhay just shrugs his shoulder and said “Sure.” And all three of them go back to thehotel. Nalini seeing them asked “Arre, didn’t you have college?”. Before Piya could open her mouth, Misha said “Oh! Aunty, actually our classes are cancelled, some teacher’s meeting is going on. So, we thought we can come for shopping with you today.” Nalini looks at them with a smirk not believing the excuse but she said “Okay, So, We will wait for Aladdin and then we can leave.” And all of them sat down to wait.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 8

Misha thought she would be bored with shopping but like always Piya proved her wrong again. She made the shopping fun and mischievous making Misha comfortable in trying out jeans and shirts. Finally all of them were able to complete the shopping for Aladdin’s wedding and dropped Piya off at the hotel. Abhay and Misha separated later promising to meet up to come up with a plan to trap Darnish. Seeing Abhay’s determined expression, Misha knew that Piya's scholarship application will definitely not be denied. Parking the scooter at the entrance of the house, she entered to see Madhu and Arnab sitting in front of the fireplace, Arnab’s hands on Madhu while Madhu was shivering slightly. Going into immediate panic mode, Misha said “Mama, what happened? Where is Panchi? Is she okay?”. Madhu gives her a tremulous smile and nods her head. She composes herself and said to Misha “Your father told me everything.” Misha understood what everything she is referring to and sat on the armrest on her father’s sofa. She now understood her mom’s trembling. Her mom was always on her case for not acting more like a girl but Misha knew that she also had the freedom to be who she wants to be. Her mother loves her just as she is, never forcing her to dress up always like a girl. Misha looks at her parents and said “Now, what do we do?”.

Arnab said “First we have to figure out a way to clear Piya’s name in Panchi’s eyes and then sit with her all of us together and explain to her what we saw.” Misha immediately stood up and said “We can’t tell Panchi, what we found.” Arnab looks at her startled and she said “Piya doesn’t know that there was a camera in the room and if Panchi finds out then in her anger she will blabber everything out to Piya.” Madhu immediately nods her head and said “She is right Arnab. Right now not only our daughter’s future is at stake, but Piya’s respect also. We can survive the storm and maybe the world won’t blame Panchi for her broken engagement, but when the camera in Piya’s room will come out then there will be a permanent stain on Piya’s respect which will be difficult to wash off especially when we know that she won’t let us protect her.”

Arnab then stood up and paced  and said “Then you tell me Madhu,a way which will ensure that both Panchi and Piya’s future are secure.” Madhu looks into the fire burning in the fireplace and said “First, we have to clear Piya’s name in Panchi’s eyes and ensure Piya comes and stays with us.”

Misha shook her head and said “Mama, Piya said that she doesn’t want to get involved in this anymore. She said that she is not a part of our family so she can’t take any more responsibility for what’s happening. And she is right also Mama. We were supposed to trust her when we always said that she is family but instead when it was time to show our support, we showed the opposite. It was wrong Mama, and I think that left a deep enough wound in Piya not to show her support. And now even the effect is seen on her scholarship.” Arnab and Madhu looked at her in shock and she explained everything that has happened. Arnab becomes furious and said “That’s it, I am calling a PTA meeting and getting that principal ousted from the college. This is harassment. And it cannot be tolerated anymore.” Madhu catches Arnab’s hand and said “Wait, Misha you said Abhay is going to make sure that Piya is keeping the scholarship right.” Misha nods her head. Madhu said “Call him here, maybe there might be a way to get Piya’s name cleared in front of Panchi’s eyes.” Arnab and Misha look at her in confusion while Madhu thought “Suganda, I promise you, I maybe not able to make Piya my daughter but I will protect and lover her like my own. Nothing will happen to Piya, while I am there.”

Piya looks at the phone ringing and is surprised at the number seen on the phone screen. With a hesitance, she only knows why, she picks up the call and said “Hello.” The voice said “Hello Piyali, How are you?”. Settling herself on the sofa as she prepares herself mentally for the conversation, she said “I am safe.” The voice sighed and said “Not according to the reports, I am getting.” Piya rubs her head feeling the headache that comes with this call. She knew somewhere, reports about her will be sent to him regularly but to get confirmed did not make her feel safe. She hasn’t felt safe since that time. However, in these recent months, the utmost she has come to feeling safe is when she is with Abhay. Her thoughts interrupted, she heard the voice said “Piya, we can get somewhere where we will be able to protect you properly.” And a denial was immediately sounded from her lips “NO.” The voice sighed again and said “You are stubborn. Be careful Piya. He is stil lout there. You have to stay safe.” Piya gave her answer in consent. The voice said “You have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow around 12pm. Do the checkup Piya, don’t skip it. We need to make sure your health wasn’t affected.” Piya sighed but knew that the voice was right. After agreeing to what he said, she cut the call and put her head in her hands. She is so confused. Too much is coming at her right now and she doesn’t know whether she even took the right decision regarding Panchi. She only knows that she has to maintain some distance from the Dobriyal and the Raichand family, if she wants to keep both of them safe then in the end she will have to go far away from there, somewhere where they will never be able to find her.

cuteariya thumbnail

glad u update dear🤗

brilliant chapter

i like nalini she love & care abt pia very much🤗

she gave a hint to abhay abt pia being in danger

hope abhay will find abt the danger soon

uff abhay's parents want pia out of abhay's live

glad abhay clear his mom if they do anything to pia then he will them😊

misha & her parents r worried for pia

i'm glad pia told misha that she won't involve in their problems anymore😃

that bloody danish fixed camera in pia's room disgusting😡

hope there isn't any video of pia's otherwise that pig danish will use against pia😡

now what danger pia is in?what happened to her in past?😕

who is that person called pia & told her to get in safe place🤔

even nalini told pia to come with her in london but she is stubborn not ready to leave dehradun

continue plz

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 9

Abhay is puzzled when he receivesthe call but he agrees to come to the Dobriyal mansion. Reaching the mansion,he parks the car and comes to the entrance where Misha is waiting for him, shelooks at him and gestures for him to come inside. As he enters the house, hecan see that Mr and Mrs Dobriyal, were seating together on the sofa, MrDobriyal holding Mrs Dobriyal’s hands comforting her. Seeing Abhay, MrsDobriyal stands up and walks upto stretching out her hands to hold his coldhands and said “Thank you for protecting Piya. You have protected my daughtereven when we failed to do so.” Abhay nods his head as his dead heart warms atthe gratitude in her words. She is not faking this, she genuinely considersPiya as her daughter. Yet, a confusion stirs in his mind as he wonders why Piyawants to stay away from this family. He can understand why she would want tosay away from his family, because he had broken her trust way too many times,yet this family has always accepted her. Is it only because they did notbelieve her in Danish’s matter that she did not want to be close to this familyor is there something more?.

Breaking his thoughts, as Madhu’shands leave his, he looks at her gesture and follows it to the opposite sofaand sits down. Madhu then said “If we want to make Panchi aware of what Danishdid then we have to first make her suspicious of Danish. Panchi’s suspicionwill make Danish scramble on what to do and like that we can catch him.” Mishanods her head seating herself beside Abhay and said “How do we do that?”. Madhusaid “First, we find out when he withdraw that entire amount.” Misha said “InNovember.” Madhu nods and then said “Then we start with that suspicion inPanchi’s mind on whether the cheque was withdraw in November or December. Whenshe sees the cheque’s date, then she will figure out that there is somethingwrong with Danish’s explanation. With that thread, she will herself start theinvestigation on how the cheque was withdraw and why on that date.”

Abhay asked “What about Piya? Thecamera in her hostel room?”. Madhu said “I can speak to the warden. One of myfriend’s daughters stay in Piya’s hostel itself, so I can personally state tothe warden to check whether the security measures are in place. When the camerais found in Piya’s room, the warden will herself trace the purchase back toDanish.” Arnab said “But wouldn’t the warden warn Piya about the camera in herroom?”. Madhu shook her head and said “Arnab think, no college would want to beknown that they were not able to protect their students properly. So when thewarden finds out about the camera, she will herself take the measures andinform the principal. The principal is also known to you Abhay, so you can makeit seem to the principal that you are available for any further renovationsthat needs to be done in the school. Make it look like you can keep privatematter private. The principal will then turn to you when it comes to findingout who is responsible for the camera. When you confront Panchi about thecamera, she will find out that the camera came from Danish whereas you have tomake it look like Danish and Panchi were involved with the camera scheme.Panchi will get scared and she will come to us asking for our help to find outmore information. And like that, we can catch Danish and expose him in front ofPanchi. Everything should be done within this week itself. And Piya should notknow about any of this.”

Arnab said “Are you sure Madhu?Panchi will trust us after this?”. Madhu nods her head and said “I know mydaughter Arnab. When she finds out about the camera, she will be outraged. Sheis also a woman and this camera will outrage her perception of the woman’smodesty. We just have to make her see it. She won’t be able to accept any explanationfrom Danish, when she finds out about the camera.”

Abhay and Misha nod their head.They could not come up with any plan and this is the only plan that makessense. Madhu said “Misha, tell Kabir to keep Danish engaged with bachelor partyplans and Abhay make sure that Danish has enough work that he cannot thinkabout anyone else.” Both Abhay and Misha give their consent and Misha goes offto inform Kabir. Arnab squeezes Madhu’s hand hoping that the plan works.

The Next Day,

Piya seats nervously on thewaiting chairs in the hospital corridor. Hospitals always scared her evenbefore her Mama’s death. But after that happened, the after check ups weresomething she could not remember but she knew that she used to fight whensomeone always tried to hold her. She always felt scared when someone held hertightly. The only time she never felt frightened was when Abhay held her.Abhay, that thought brough up yesterday’s day, how Abhay patiently followed herand Misha during shopping. The Day before, Abhay behaved like a typicalboyfriend following them and taking care that she is eating properly. Hearing anurse call her name, her reminiscing breaks.

Piya enters the doctor’s room,her hands wringing with nervousness. The doctor, smiles calming her nervousnessand gestures her to sit down. He then started explaining the procedure to Piya,and she calms down as she listens and nods along in understanding. The doctorthen said “Look Piya, I have known about your case for the past 3 years and youhave shifted over here, one of the reasons being treatment also. I have seenpeople recover with almost no lasting symptoms, when they have people whosurround them support them. So I am asking again Piya, is there anyone I cancall for you during this surgery? Someone you would like to be informed of yourcondition?”. In Piya, Misha, Abhay, Arnab, Madhu, Kabir flashed. But she said“No, doctor. There is no one who will support me. I am ready for this surgery.When do I come in?”. The doctor said “This is an ideal time for this surgery.We have to do this surgery as soon as possible. How does next week sound?”.Piya nods her head in consent. The doctor shook her hand and said “Okay MissPiya Jaiswal, so I will book a bed for you after your surgery next week. Comeon Monday and inform your college to give you two weeks time for your recoveryand further testing. Okay?”. Piya gives her consent and left the doctor’s room.Walking outside the hospital, she takes a breath of fresh air as she heard avoice say “Piya.” Turning she is shocked to see Haseena standing there.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 10

Haseena walks towards her like apredator walks towards her prey. Piya wonders frantically whether she isactually a predator with the way Haseena was walking. Haseena stops in front ofPiya and asks in a polite manner “You here?”. Before Piya could think, hermouth said “I had come for a check up.” Piya mentally slaps herself the next secondfor thinking of an excuse that was too close to the truth. Haseena quirks aneyebrow at her and said “Really?”. Piya nods her head and said “Routine checkup.” Haseena said “I see no reports.” Piya said “I just took the tests, today.Reports will come tomorrow.” No way she was going to show the CT Scans toHaseena, which were in her bag currently. Piya nods at Haseena and said “I willtake your leave.” Haseena stopped her by catching her hand. Piya looks at her withconfusion. Haseena said “You will get a call from the college in sometimesaying that your suspension from the hostel has been lifted. I am sorry for allthe trouble that we have caused you Piya.” Piya nods her head inacknowledgement of her apology but leaves without saying anything. Haseenatakes out her phone and her hand hovers between her husband and her son’snumbers.

Piya reaches the hotel room andcloses the door with a sigh of relief. She jumps suddenly when a voice behindher said “Doctor’s check up went okay?”. Piya turns around her hand on herchest as Nalini walks towards her. This is the second time she has seen thesame questioning expression on her face, standing with her hands folded acrossher body. Piya gulps and nods her head. Nalini then silently takes out her handin question. Piya gives her the reports along with the CT Scan. Nalini looks atthe reports and the CT Scan and said “When is the surgery?”. Piya said “Nextweek and two weeks rest and every month test.” Nalini heaves a sigh and said “Iwill postpone our trip back to London three weeks ahead.” Piya looks at her inshock and said “No Nalini Di, please don’t not for me.” Nalini looks at her andsaid “How can you say that Piya? I know we had to lose contact for our safetybut I never thought that you would not consider us family that you cannot eveninform us about this. And you expect us to go back when this surgery itself isdangerous. Do you really think so little of us Piya?”. Piya holds her hands andshook her head saying “No Di, it is not that I don’t consider you family. Iknow that I am important to you as you are important to me. But you know aswell as I do Di, that the longer you stay here the more the danger increasesfor you, Avni and Alok. She can be informed of your whereabouts any moment andcome here. And we all barely escaped with our lives when that happened. We allhave suffered too much Di. With difficulty, finally a sense of normalcy hasbeen established in Avni and Alok’s life. Please don’t take that away. Theyhave to go back to London as soon as possible. That is the only way, we canassure that they stay out of her hands.” Nalini said “What about you Piya? Yousuffered so much for us and that time you did not even know us. Now we consideryou as part of our family and you expect us to just leave you.”

Piya looks at Nalini withstubbornness in her eyes and Nalini knew from her next words that there is nobacking from her resolve. She said “Di, if you consider me family, then pleaseas soon as Aladdin’s marriage is done leave Dehradun and never come back toIndia ever again. You have to promise me that.” Nalini holds Piya’s hands andsaid “I promise I will do whatever it takes to keep Avni and Alok safe. But Iam also not going to leave you. Aladdin’s marriage will take place tomorrow andyour surgery is next week. I will sent Avni and Alok with Aladdin and he willdrop them with Ammijaan before going on his honeymoon. I am staying with youfor the next one month and don’t even try I wont’ allow you to change my mind.”

Piya looks again to protest butNalini shook her head and hugs Piya. The next one month will be the mostperilous living Piya has lived. She had no idea that it would not be the firsttime when she is faced with such difficulties again.

The next day,

The entire hall shows chaos aseveryone hurries busy preparing for the wedding that is supposed to take placein the evening. Piya is carrying the flowers basket as, when Nalini asked Piyato please put up the cloth which separates the bride from the bridegroom’ssession. Piya nods and taking the cloth, walks to the pole to tie the cloth on.She sees no ladder but spies a small rickety stool which she can use forstanding. Taking the stool, she places it near the pole and climbs on it. She attemptsto tie the cloth however, the strings were not able to reach around thepole.  Trying to tie the knot around thepole, without seeing she suddenly feels the stool give way and she begins tofall. She closes her eyes, expecting to hit the ground but feels the arms comearound her catching her. The arms were familiar, surrounding her in his warmthand she knew who caught her. Opening her eyes, she looks into the stormy eyessometime gray, sometimes blue, sometimes blue-gray depending on his mood. Thecloth falls over them covering them in that warmth.

Abhay stares at her deep browneyes, and he could not remember the time, he compared her to Maithili. She isnot Maithili, she is Piya, Piya who creates such a storm in his mind that itblocks any other thoughts, whose first instinct is always to protect her nomatter the cost to himself. Piya looks back at him, a small smile playing onher lips, trust that he will always catch her inherent in her eyes. He puts theflick of hair obstructing his view of her face behind her ear giving him aclear view of her face. He covers her face with his hands and she leans intohis touch, trust inherent in her senses.

The cloth removes from them,bringing them to their senses. Both of them to see who disturbs their momentand blush (or in Abhay’s case almost blush) seeing Misha. Misha said “Sorryguys, but todays is not your marriage its Aladdin. But maybe we can get both ofyou married here only. You know guest come for one marriage but see twomarriages with no extra charge. Abhay put Piya down, and Piya slaps Misha onthe shoulder still blushing at her words.

Danish slams his hand onto hisforhead. Since yesterday, Abhay Raichand has been behind him demanding one fileupon other. Danish doesn’t even know why Abhay needs those files. If it was anyother time, Danish would have quitted the job citing discrimination but not atthis moment. With his marriage with Panchi, so close, he cannot afford to loseany opportunity to come down in front of Dobriyal family. Very nearly, he savedhimself sacrificing Piya in the process. He did not have even an entertainingvideos of Piya to watch since she moved away from the hostel. It was a badmove, frightening her in the hostel. Before, he would often entertain himselfwith fantasies on how to seduce Piya. Too bad, she found out too soon abouthim. He could have had some fun with her. He could have played the role of thepoor bullied boyfriend to gain some sympathy. After all, that was always theway he got the girls. His thoughts were interrupted with Kabir pounding on hiswashroom door asking why he was taking so long. Closing his eyes in irritation,he calms himself and said that he will be ready in 5 minutes. He has to take onthe role of the caring fiancé, who does not want any strippers in his bachelor’sparty when that would have been oh so fun to watch. He plans for himself aprivate show in one of the bars where his secret would remain. After all, hehad an image to maintain in front of his family and Panchi’s.

cuteariya thumbnail

Very interesting chapter 

Abhay felt warm when madhu thanks him for protecting pia😃

He felt madhu genuinely accepted pia as he daughter😊

Wow what a brilliant plan madhu made to expose that monster danish👏

Hopefully their plan works

On the other hand pia is in hospital for her check up & going to have surgery😲

Ouch haseena saw pia in the hospital 

For a while pia handle the situation but look like haseena told Abhay abt it🤔

What happened with pia & nalini in the past?🤔