Bepannaah

Jhatka zarasa mehsoos hua ek !

JhanviKv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Jhatka zarasa mehsoos hua ek (Arshad's entry ), Adiya ki gaadi ne kaske maare break ! Yahi umar hain karle galti se mistake (This is to Waseem as he is successful in getting another gold digger into Zoya's life ). 

The sole point now is not Tahir ! Its just that we kept assuming till yesterday that no good actor will play Arshad and he will just be kept in the air !! But aaj we all gotta jhatka coz we expected it to be a chompu ! But then chompu or Tahir still Arshad would be played by anyone ! So lets keep these things a bay and enjoy only ADIYA ! I'm sure they will not compromise on the lead scenes as it is the essence of our show ! This guy will just make Zoya realize the worth of Aditya !! She will now have to choose between that one person who is her life now even though she considers him a friend and the other who is a stranger !! This will hit her hard !! No matter what a creep he is !! I'm ready to see him getting left right centre like that guy got in the pub by Aditya if he tries to harm Zoya ! Go Adi go don't give up and fight !! I want Aditya Hooda to make all efforts of this creep go in vain and also teach Waseem a lesson and win his lady back !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Exactly I don't want Adi to give up and decide to go back to Paris. Instead, ArNoor should help him to get Zoya. Please cvs don't make Bepannah like other serials. It's a humble request from Adiya fans.