And its abt feelings..and also there is war abt EMA 
Bt  I'm away frm these controversies
I just luved  kunal nandini and mauli
And wat character made me write this os  is...mauli
I just started adoring her
Even I didn't watch that serial her character is not going away frm my mind
So I thought to write this on our rosid
And coming to characters

Kunal: he is doctor..most handsome n sensitive person..he likes his frnd cum wife roli a lot...

Roli: she is also doctor..she is independent caring loving chirpy girl...she loves her husband kunal a lot..he is.life fr her..she treats his parents as her own..she loves her bestie nandini a lot

Nandini: she is wife of rajdeep...and best frnd of roli...she is so naive..introvert...she was tortured by rajdeep ..with help of roli she divorced him and living with roli...she loves roli a lot

Sidhant: shhh secret...will reveal later

And guys I know u all ready with eggs..bt  guys please believe me...I vl clear the mess ..

Plz give me feed back..if u all r OK i vl continue
Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly saying I'm not at all ok with the concept of the show silsila, I'm not even watching it too. Though it's all about feelings but don't know why i'm unable to accept such concepts, well it's my perspective, not blaming anyone. Coming to this FF, I really can't imagine roli as someone's wife except our Sid so it's gonna be little difficult for me to connect with this ff and I'm sure you'll do justice for RoSid ðŸ˜Š so looking forward for the updates. 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manasa5124

Honestly saying I'm not at all ok with the concept of the show silsila, I'm not even watching it too. Though it's all about feelings but don't know why i'm unable to accept such concepts, well it's my perspective, not blaming anyone. Coming to this FF, I really can't imagine roli as someone's wife except our Sid so it's gonna be little difficult for me to connect with this ff and I'm sure you'll do justice for RoSid ðŸ˜Š so looking forward for the updates. 

Even I too won't support EMA yar..
Even I wont watch that series...bt  I saw some videos...lead actors.doing excellent job on their part..and especially mouli character impressed me lot..she is.today generation girl...independent caring loving ...so I want to c all these qualities n roli.so I'm writing this...I really try my best by not messing it...hope so...
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I did not watch that serial... Different concept... waiting for future updates...Edited by SOUJANYAROSID - 5 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya I too don't like the concept of that show I don't even watch that show but as a Rosidian I have belief on you that you will justify our Rosid love story and show their pure love so waiting for the updates eagerly BTW what is the secret ?? ;)Edited by himani_rosid - 5 years ago
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st of all..all the best for this ss akka...!!!!seriously u know even i dont watch silsila..but imagining roli as someone else's wife and all..u know its hard to digest...and siddhant's character u didnt reveal yet...but i am sure u will give ur 1000% justice to the concept...update soon akka...!!!!
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Different & interesting concept...
eagerly waiting for updates . .
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am surprised that you have come up with kunan Rosid ff.I can't wait to read it.I am sure that you will rock it as I am already your fab after reading your one shots. though i don't like EMA stories I am not a silsila hater till now.bcz here they r getting attracted to each other unknowingly.they know that its wrong n they are fighting against their feelings n trying their level best not to cheat mouli .and of course all actors are too good.roli as mouli is nice.always sweet love stories will be too cheesy.some different stories are also needed.so in that way I support this ff Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I too don't like that concept actually I'm not even watching that serial too. And this ff I can't even imagine roli with someone other than our sid. Hope you'll do justice for our rosid waiting for updates yaar 
riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice dear.it's really different concept. But roli as his wife I can't imagine . But Sid is there know so waiting to read it dear