Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini is so sweet simple yet innocent soul she bears the torture of rajdeep coz she thinks one day he will change and give love and respect to her she always spreads happiness to everyone finally now she slowly become more strong and independent enough to make deal with rajdeep its not her fault that she will fall for kunal its circumstances who make her fall but she doesnr hurt her friend for sure and no one can control their heart so is nandu she is a human but she has not done anything wrong yet. 
Nandinis life deserve happiness and now again she alone fight with her feelings its mental torture for her hope she overcome with this and i salute to Nandini the way she deals with her life thats commendable 
What to say about Drashti Dhami she is a perfectionist and im enjoying the show only coz of her 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nihu it is so nice to see you back here ðŸ¤— Lovely post and I am loving the layers and shades in Nandini now. Flawed characters are a joy to watch honestly because real human beings are flawed. Most humans arent white or black..they are grey. They make mistakes, they have their dilemmas. If handled well this role can give DD an amazing opportunity to showcase her acting prowess so I am eagerly waiting for this show to unfold.