Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo

Climax discussion thread

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys and girls am so excited to discuss the final episodes of our beloved show..do discuss all shocking and exciting moments scenes and lets capture our memories here 
Regards
Swara
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Episode 314/Climax sequence begins:
Lokhande stops a yelling furious jaya and defends jay.He shouts at her that the person who she thought was no good is her very own husband ..her identity not Jaya Lalitrao Lokhande but Jaya Jayveer chopra.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jaya is shocked and jay has tears in his eyes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ as an emotional lokhandeji tells her her journey from lokhande to chopra has already been done and jaya's shockingly white face is zoomed on..

nakuulfan thumbnail
I think precap is final scene of tmrw's episode ..amazing amazing ..but i hope after jaya faints she regains her memory and nothing happens to her
Jay's face is just heartbreaking in precap πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
fajarellahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy what will happened when lokande ji comes to know abt truth That will be worth watching
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hope jaya regains her memory and this time she understands jay.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sad. They can keep the fun going without this climax of revelation for the 3rd season with some changes. 
littlelily thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I am sad. They can keep the fun going without this climax of revelation for the 3rd season with some changes. 

I doubt there ll b a third season. This serial would hv lasted a minimum of 1 year more.. Because the first season completed 480 episodes. This has completed only 340-350 episodes.. It's very unfair 
littlelily thumbnail
I also as a viewer personally felt that srpjmb is way better nd more comic than srjmb of sumit raghavan. Hussain tikuji rakhi mam.. Even Parvati nd Gaurav.. The cast itself in our show is so amazing popular nd they hv delivered their best performances comically with such finesse.. Srpjmb rockzzπŸ‘.. Sab tv suckzz πŸ˜‘
Kumsumfan thumbnail
jaya akhir iss hadh tak gir hi gayi jaha se wapas aana na mumkin tha😑😑
i liked lokhande's dialogue kiss mitti ka bana hey
I think one of the highpoints of the show was jay's fantastic character from start to end
Hussain always gets meaty roles like sumit and now jay ..i am very very proud of him fr doing srpjmb..best best hero ever πŸ‘πŸ‘
nakuulfan thumbnail
jay is real hero and jaya is real zero ..atleast ab jab uski yaadash wapas aayegi i hope to see some quality chemistry between both of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†