Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Hai tujhe bhi ijazat... kar le tu bhi muhabbat

coffeeBeans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The song "In dino" is very apt for the feelings brewing in Nandini and Kunal's heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEnB3vDN9AI

Love the song and hope the CVs use this at some point in the serial.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I guess both Kunal and Nandini will control their feelings not to hurt mauli .

and Kunal taking care of Nandini according to situation. or he should have left die Nandini or he let walk Nandini with wounded foot ??

and even Kunal inform mauli Nandini is with him so where is he cheating

he is not dreaming to hug Nandini   .he is not dreaming to have physical relationship with Nandini .so where he us cheating Nandini

he is healing wound of Nandini feet .so what wrong in this

If giving water healing. wound of Nandini   make Kunal cheater of mauli to Jo rajdeep kar Raha hai phir woh Kya hai

atleast Kunal has reason to help Nandini   . because of nature disaster
but rajdeep ki aisi Kya majboori ki har din nayi girl.se Saath ghumta hai

Abhi Nandini taking care of Kunal ka original episode aaya nahi hai and people r making prejudice comment that Nandini and Kunal cheating Nandini

people can't wait to watch real episode that how    episode is going to execute just making prejudice comment that both Kunal and Nandini will cheat mauliEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hope both stays in their limit and successfully control their feelings . Eagerly waiting for nandini's next step. Lets see whether she will leave or not kunal-mouli's house for mouli's sake and to avoid her feelings towards mouli's husband . If she leaves than writer will try to portray it as nandini sacrifices her true love for mouli's sake πŸ˜† If she fails to leave than it will be called as it was her destiny to stay with kunal under the same roofπŸ˜†
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This song is kind of apt for the pair. But it's not like Kunal wasn't having a happy life before.  I was thinking of maadno song from Lamhaa
Hai dil ko teri aarzu
Par main tujhe na paa sakun...
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I hope both stays in their limit and successfully control their feelings . Eagerly waiting for nandini's next step. Lets see whether she will leave or not kunal-mouli's house for mouli's sake and to avoid her feelings towards mouli's husband . If she leaves than writer will try to portray it as nandini sacrifices her true love for mouli's sake πŸ˜† If she fails to leave than it will be called as it was her destiny to stay with kunal under the same roofπŸ˜†

Kunal-Nandini's (love) story  will definitely unfold as that is the crux of the show. But how convincingly the makers are able to present it to us remains to be seen. If yesterday's episode is anything to go by, then I'd say, it's going to be extremely disappointing, at least for me. What was that???  I felt like they travelled back in time to some 80's ka Hindi flick. Mandir, mannat, bleeding feet, and a prophetic baba to boot. The only thing that was missing was white rays emanating from the idol and falling directly on Kunal-Nandini, there by God himself blessing them. Seriously,  they need to come up with something we can relate to. Fingers crossed! 
coffeeBeans thumbnail
Originally posted by: SummerRain7

Kunal-Nandini's (love) story  will definitely unfold as that is the crux of the show. But how convincingly the makers are able to present it to us remains to be seen. If yesterday's episode is anything to go by, then I'd say, it's going to be extremely disappointing, at least for me. What was that???  I felt like they travelled back in time to some 80's ka Hindi flick. Mandir, mannat, bleeding feet, and a prophetic baba to boot. The only thing that was missing was white rays emanating from the idol and falling directly on Kunal-Nandini, there by God himself blessing them. Seriously,  they need to come up with something we can relate to. Fingers crossed! 

I totally agree (a bit disappointed as well).. CVs of Hindi serials take the help of God and superstitions to make their story line. They should show some practicality in developing the relationship and give a solid reason for them to be together.

coffeeBeans thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I guess both Kunal and Nandini will control their feelings not to hurt mauli .

and Kunal taking care of Nandini according to situation. or he should have left die Nandini or he let walk Nandini with wounded foot ??

and even Kunal inform mauli Nandini is with him so where is he cheating

he is not dreaming to hug Nandini   .he is not dreaming to have physical relationship with Nandini .so where he us cheating Nandini

he is healing wound of Nandini feet .so what wrong in this

If giving water healing. wound of Nandini   make Kunal cheater of mauli to Jo rajdeep kar Raha hai phir woh Kya hai

atleast Kunal has reason to help Nandini   . because of nature disaster
but rajdeep ki aisi Kya majboori ki har din nayi girl.se Saath ghumta hai

Abhi Nandini taking care of Kunal ka original episode aaya nahi hai and people r making prejudice comment that Nandini and Kunal cheating Nandini

people can't wait to watch real episode that how    episode is going to execute just making prejudice comment that both Kunal and Nandini will cheat mauli

I agree with you that none of them are cheating Mauli at this stage.
But this response seems a bit out of place for this post. Hope you haven't written it in the wrong window. 😊
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was thinking the same thing today.This song would be so apt for the two of them !!
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful song chosen for Kunal Nandini.. Thank you...
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold.
In both the cases, KuNan don't stand justified because Kunal wasn't Nandini's to sacrifice in the first place. Nandini is the third person between Kunal-Mauli. Second is most likely to happen in a longer run. For few days, they are going to show KuNan controlling themselves for the sake of Mauli but it will be hard for them to do it.

Besides, I don't know why everyone wishes to justify or defend this show. The storyline is sensitive that might never be justified and defended for a lot of folks. Even in real life, such relationships don't stand justified for many & neither can be defended on any acceptable argument. But they still happen. As they say, cheating is a choice. If all goes well, then Mauli will be the one to take the final decision of leaving Kunal herself