Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Classic or modern wedding dress-- which is better?

crissalee thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I will be wedded soon with the man I love the most. The only lacking in the preparation is my wedding dress. We already have the venue and everything done. However, until now, I still can't decide what wedding dress to wear. My fiance and my mom suggested I should choose a classic wedding dress from a foreign designer named Vera Wang. I like their idea though, but modern dresses is also calling my attention.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-crissalee

I will be wedded soon with the man I love the most. The only lacking in the preparation is my wedding dress. We already have the venue and everything done. However, until now, I still can't decide what wedding dress to wear. My fiance and my mom suggested I should choose a classic wedding dress from a foreign designer named Vera Wang. I like their idea though, but modern dresses is also calling my attention.

First of All Congratulations to you as you are getting married to your love...May you have happy and peaceful life ahead...So I would suggest you to Go for Classic wedding dress...I agree with you that modern dresses are very much attractive...But the classic wedding dress would make you look more elegant and beautiful.Go for Classic Wedding dress dear.
crissalee thumbnail
I think a classic dress is indeed elegant but I was thinking of having it customized and have a fusion of both modern and classic dress. That way, it would be unique and a win-win situation. Anyway, thanks for your opinion. i appreciate it.