Forum slam - Cause why not?

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello folks! 

How are we? 

Stupid IF, ate my post thrice! Anyhooo... Naya kya hai? πŸ€£

Okay, so its question season on our forum πŸ˜†

Toh I thought I should ask a few questions too!! 

Forum based Slam-ish questionnaire πŸ˜ƒ

1. Which show got you to join IF?

2. How long were you a silent reader? 

3. Who was the most enigmatic person you found when you were silent? (Any forum, share your experience)

4. Who was your first friend on IF? 

5. Who was your first friend on EDKV forum? 

6. Who is your favourite PM buddy?

7. A member you could bring back?

8. If it was up to you, what would you do to make this place more lit? (You could pick something that was a regular occurrence earlier and isn't now) 

9. If, and its a big if, you could meet three people from this forum, who would they be? And why?

10. Who do you relate more to? Shravan or Suman? Both, could also be your answer! 

Right so 10 is a good number πŸ˜³

Answer away!

Cheers!

Zoya! 

IPKKND (Season 1) Barun ka pyaar kheech laya tha πŸ˜†

Three years to be exact. πŸ€ͺ

3. Who was the most enigmatic person you found when you were silent? (Any forum, share your experience)
Clara Ricks! I used to be so intrigued by her. I still am! Her strength of character never fails to surprise me. I was so huge a fan of hers that I used to be worried I would offend her and that seemed like a terrible prospect! We have come a long way since, I am no longer worried of offending her.. I found a friend for life in the most intriguing person here! πŸ˜³

Reya (maankigeet4ever), she had PMed me seeing my likes on her posts.. Asking me to voice my opinion too.. She kept coaxing me to be more vocal. She would be proud to see me blabber but unfortunately she quit IF a while back.. Sigh, I miss her! β€οΈ

This is a tough one... Timeframes of quite a few are liner .. But it will have to be Prii (sapphire3). I still remember we became thick when I had exams and wasn't watching the show and without asking Prii would PM me everyday with her synopsis and take on the episodes. She would tell me I was missing nothing because it was when the PreeKar track was on πŸ€£

Ah! Tough one tbh! PM buddies have been changing with times... Prii reamains my bae. Then came a time Eva and I would get along a lot! We chatted the whole day on PM... Then came Nik, I still chat with her a hell of a lot. Tabby is fun too, though we only wish each other morning and night these days. Flibb though remains my top fav! She had a way with words, her PMs still make me laugh. My partner in F**k information brigade! We had the best of chats! πŸ˜Ž

There are so so many I wish to bring back.. The number runs in a good 50s! But if one, it would be Fero-mones! I miss her!

8. If it was up to you, what would you do to make this place more lit? (You could pick something that was a regular occurrence earlier and isn't now) 
Two, Likhavat and Monthly Forum Awards. If I didn't have bitter memories that far outweighed the good ones, I would have brought those back in a heart beat! 

9. If, and its a big if, you could meet three people from this forum, who would they be? And why?
Why three? πŸ˜† Why did I choose this number? Damn! 
Prii, Resh, Flibb and Nik are legit like my soulies and I feel like I meet them everyday anyway.. So you four, shhh! 
Lara
Tabby
I'm stuck for threeπŸ˜†
Swati-Apu-Sal πŸ˜³ Its a tie! 

10. Who do you relate more to? Shravan or Suman? Both, could also be your answer! 
Suman in earlier parts of the show, then she became a weirdo. 
Shravan, I related to him most of the times except for when he blabbered in front of the press and took the fall for everything, I was like doofus! 

Done and Done!

Edited by orion23 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by orion23

Hello folks! 

How are we? 

Thrice!😲

This!

A little more than a year! Sorry!πŸ₯±

You! You were my eyes to the forum!

Pata Nai!πŸ˜†

Again no idea!

No one... I don't do much PMs!

Many I want to! But I can none.

I already try to do all in my power! Pata Nai!πŸ˜•

I don't know I would meet everyone of you. I can't choose!

I might be killed for this but I love Sumo more than Shravan...not Suman but Sumo in her.πŸ˜†
I love Shravan but not more than Sumo...classifying women into 4 categories... he looked into the eyes of the women he loved and told her to keep her would be husband Happy in bed...and all that. That for me was Shravan at his lowest. Nothing was worse than that for me...neither the Sabkuch nor the media fiasco! πŸ€’
Women in me just can't approve that behaviour of his!

Answer away!
Answered!

Cheers!

Zoya! 
Interesting questions! Lovely post!
Edited by akrocks77 - 5 years ago

Hello folks! 
Hi! 

How are we? 
Good! 

Ishhh. .. 

Why not...πŸ˜†

It was a FF basically, but as the characters were inspired by a show...so,
YHM

I wasn't a frequent commenter on that story or on Reporters forum but wasn't a silent reader either...used to comment there once in a while...
Here...from the beginning of the show to #AKBKN !!😳

None !!

I may be wrong, but as far as I remember... Titlibaisa @reporters forum... Her posts I used to love !

Must be someone... buddy me for pm's! πŸ˜³
I was so much into stories initially !! 

On IF !!None !!
Pm's have always been limited to, story updates, votes ...forum related basically! 
Or I pm people if I find them MIA without notice,  if I feel it's not  for reasons otherwise. 
Ab to wo bhi I do on wattpad !😳
So, by n large everything is out in open here !πŸ˜†

Lots YA !
Forum Used To Be Lit 

I Think I Have Done Things Which Are Totally Not By Thing !!So,...😳
I Would Love To Have LIKHAVAT Back !⭐️

A Big IF πŸ˜†
You, NiK- good morning -evenings se mulaqaat bhi to ho...πŸ˜›
Sal- An Evening In Paris πŸ˜‰

But There Are Others Too ...

Both Of Them Towards The End ...NO !!

Suman n Her Passion For PCT ! 
Vivacious!!

Shravan Is Love !! 

Answer away!
Done !!

Cheers!

Zoya! 
πŸ€—
Originally posted by akrocks77

Interesting questions! Lovely post!
@Bold thanks hon! Awesome answers! 
Originally posted by CarpeDiem_

πŸ€—
@Bold πŸ€—

Hello folks! 
Hello! 
Aayi behen main bhi aakhir 

How are we? 
That You know!

Exactly! Naya Kya hai?πŸ˜†
But kudos to you for trying cont. 

Hanji..sawals hi Sawals πŸ˜†

Ji ji zaroor!

Sounds something similarπŸ˜†

EDKV!πŸ˜ƒ

A few months I guess..

Tabby🀣

You!

You!

You again!  Ah! The Rainbow Talks!
Anshu! 
Baaki my dabba is full of update PMs!πŸ˜†

Many...but if only one member,then Anshu 

I don't know what I can do to make a change here except for my own  regular appearance. But I would love to have Likhavat back here!  πŸ˜ƒ

A Big If..yesπŸ˜†
Only 3? Okay! I'll stick to the rules πŸ˜›
You, Tabby and Anshu!
But would like to meet all the lovely people here ifff I canπŸ˜ƒ

Both! Equally!

Yo!!😳

Answer away!

Cheers!

Zoya! 
@Bold Lovely Post Zo πŸ€—
Loved answering your Slam-als (slam Sawals) πŸ˜†
Edited by Nik03 - 5 years ago
Double post πŸ˜•Edited by Nik03 - 5 years ago

@Bold πŸ€—
@Bold β€οΈ
Tabby🀣

🀣
Nik, I understand your bhavnaaye... but it's about when you were silent πŸ˜†πŸ˜†