Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lmao what's that even😲🤣.
The creature with legs placed backwards and crawling up and down the wall🤣.It dint look like a daayan it looked like a strange animal or strange horse or strange cow with bending posture 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣.

The cheap quality graphics adding more hilarity to already lulzy creatures 🤣 🤣 🤣.I was Rofled throughout the crawling scene🤣 🤣.

And about the ML what to tell🤣,he looks like a goat with golden/yellow/orange eyes with crappy hairstyle🤣,In IB all call ML "Billu" because of cat eyes😆.Then what we supposed to call this ML resembles Goat in Hindi?🤣(I am poor in Hindi though😆).I guess Gul is trying so hard to sell the ML with keeping the fans around him so that his hair flows to give him the rebel effect😆 but she is utterly failing😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Male lead is awful..no charm or personality..also voice is feminine..please replace him or ask him to improve a lot..
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have never watched the male lead before, so can't compare him to anything. He does look very young, but I looked him up and he is 30. He doesn't emote! 
For goodness sake, he is a half demon, shouldn't he be dangerous as well as sexy?!! I guess I shouldn't pay much attention. It's not one of my books by my fave authors!! 
PNalina thumbnail
Honestly I don't agree - the ML is good - yes his acting is still not upto the mark, but I think it's his first show as lead so give him time he will pick up ...
He is half human & half demon so am guessing he needs to behave a bit cold ... that's his character ...both Ansh & Pia will make a good pair otherwise ..
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: PNalina

Honestly I don't agree - the ML is good - yes his acting is still not upto the mark, but I think it's his first show as lead so give him time he will pick up ...
He is half human & half demon so am guessing he needs to behave a bit cold ... that's his character ...both Ansh & Pia will make a good pair otherwise ..

@bold...that I agree with. To be honest, the actor playing Ansh is growing on me. I do like his longish hair and his look when his eyes take on the glow!! 
Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
@Namita - true - Ansh is growing on me ... Pia is really very pretty - delicate, innocent, intelligent, caring and a very pure sole - am waiting for there love story to begin ...
I feel Pia will act as a shield for Ansh - she will always protect him from evil and also control him from getting his evil side out ...
That's why am telling all give the newcomers a chance - they will improve as the show progresses ...
Have u guys seen Nakul Mehta in his first show and watch him today in IB - there is a huge difference in everything acting, looks, body ...
Free_Rein thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Male lead is awful..no charm or personality..also voice is feminine..please replace him or ask him to improve a lot..

Yes he has no screen presence.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Originally posted by: PNalina

@Namita - true - Ansh is growing on me ... Pia is really very pretty - delicate, innocent, intelligent, caring and a very pure sole - am waiting for there love story to begin ...
I feel Pia will act as a shield for Ansh - she will always protect him from evil and also control him from getting his evil side out ...
That's why am telling all give the newcomers a chance - they will improve as the show progresses ...
Have u guys seen Nakul Mehta in his first show and watch him today in IB - there is a huge difference in everything acting, looks, body ...

I never liked NM in his first show.I loved him in IB though.I was not comparing actors in my post i was talking about characters and also as it is Gul show i was expecting some petname  in the show based on looks/eyes as she likes to do that in her show.Why bring comparision between actors here😆 while  i was actually comparing only characters😆.I don't have patience to wait for anything.I judge based on present performances.long hair didn't suit this ML.And also Gul should focus more on performance rather than showing him like rebel by adding external special effects with camera angles.I liked the FL and i don't see any chemistry till now between the leads.This is just my POV.
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
The male lead is not up to the mark. 
Though i like his hair style. 

As per the storyline, he is supposed to be 21 years old. Boyish look suits this guy. The dramatic hairblowing n eyes shining upon Piya touching him...he did it well. 

Baccha hai abhi...let his mom handle him in the daayan way, he'll turn meek Ansh to Davansh
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehr05

The male lead is not up to the mark. 

Though i like his hair style. 

As per the storyline, he is supposed to be 21 years old. Boyish look suits this guy. The dramatic hairblowing n eyes shining upon Piya touching him...he did it well. 

Baccha hai abhi...let his mom handle him in the daayan way, he'll turn meek Ansh to Davansh

@bold 👍🏼