Porus

Ambiraj / Gurpreet Article on Friendship Day

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Direct Link - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/i-share-special-bond-rati-pandey-says-gurpreet-singh-180805  

I share a special bond with Rati Pandey, says Gurpreet Singh

By TellychakkarTeam
05 Aug 2018 10:04 AM

MUMBAI: Actor Gurpreet Singh, who plays the role of Ambiraj in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's show Porus' is having a ball of a time on the sets of the show. The actor is close to his co-actors and enjoys working with them. "All the artists are too good and fun to work with. They all are my buddies and we enjoy a lot on the shoot and if not shooting we sit in any of our room and chat for hours. Play guitar and sing songs. I share a special bond with Rati Pandey, who is playing my sister, he says.

He adds, "It's always nice to share a good bond with your co-actors as we shoot for long hours together. We have started feeling like a family now.

But what happens once the shoot is over? "After the shoot is over, it depends on person to person to maintain friendship and contact. I try to maintain the friendship. 

Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Awww ...i sooo used to miss gurpreet and diii as now he doesnt have any scenes with her...but his bond with her has just grown stronger... Jeshttt Chutkiii Forever...Suchhh Cutenesss...😛 I am loving it how co-stars, now friends are especiallly mentioning Rati di in their interviews. Wish ki porus ke set par bhi friendship day celebration hota aur hamein dekhne ko milta as the set has become a huge family now. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
and a happy friendship day to all the fellow forum membersss...🤗..may god bless you guys with success and happiness always. ❤️
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kitne Punjabi hai Porus cast mein 🤣
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luckySnow

Kitne Punjabi hai Porus cast mein 🤣

is gurpreet a punjabi...i dint knew. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

is gurpreet a punjabi...i dint knew. 

Obviously it's punj name😛
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww ...i sooo used to miss gurpreet and diii as now he doesnt have any scenes with her...but his bond with her has just grown stronger... Jeshttt Chutkiii Forever...Suchhh Cutenesss...😛 I am loving it how co-stars, now friends are especiallly mentioning Rati di in their interviews. Wish ki porus ke set par bhi friendship day celebration hota aur hamein dekhne ko milta as the set has become a huge family now. 

U seem to be a fan of Rati 
I loved her in mjht 
And watched Hitler didi only for her 

An actor par excellence 

Just wished she had a good rapport with mjht co stars
EtherealRati thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ratnarao12

U seem to be a fan of Rati 
I loved her in mjht 
And watched Hitler didi only for her 

An actor par excellence 

Just wished she had a good rapport with mjht co stars

yes i love Rati Pandey...and agree she is an excellant actress. She has a good rapo with arjun bijlani ...they follow each other on instagram and like each other insta pics. Jun also clicks and post pics whenever they meet at any event. Khair she was always more close to jas, abhishek, navina, and jun during miley time too...especially after the whole scenario which happened with her going out and coming back to the show...but all the three havent really said anything bad about each other...they arent best of friends...its okay...all costars need not to be best of friends. 
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes i love Rati Pandey...and agree she is an excellant actress. She has a good rapo with arjun bijlani ...they follow each other on instagram and like each other insta pics. Jun also clicks and post pics whenever they meet at any event. Khair she was always more close to jas, abhishek, navina, and jun during miley time too...especially after the whole scenario which happened with her going out and coming back to the show...but all the three havent really said anything bad about each other...they arent best of friends...its okay...all costars need not to be best of friends. 

I agree 
I just felt bad when arjun posted pics with everyone he worked on friendship day except her😭