Show Storyline is moving like Movie Ishq-Vishq(Shahid Kapoor wala)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I think after Naina marriage fiasco gets over Cv's will move towards collage track with Sameer-Naina- Sunaina Triangle. 
I don't know how many of you saw Shahid Kapoor first movie Ishq-Vishq Opposite Amrita Rao.. But storyline was like.. 
Shahid -  Amrita were school buddies and Amrita loved Shahid right from childhood. Later due to some bet with friends Shahid pretends love to Amrita but later falls for her in real due to her simplicity and unconditional love for him.. But later after some big drama both broke up.. Shahid later is shown dating new girl in college...but Amrita been very quite by nature keeps her heartbreak and pain to herself and starts isolating from her comman friends too and keep to herself ..doesnot react at all to Shahid new relationship in front of him nor in front of her friends.. But her friends continue to be her friends.. She even be friends with shahid on lighter note keeping safe distance from him... Eventually Shahid realises his mistake and understand how Amrita is actually very warm person and loves him even though does not express him anymore. As she keeps distance from him but still be there for him as a friend when needed pains him and he eventually realise his true love for her.. 

I think track will go in this way.. After marriage is broken Naina will isolate herself in college and keep herself away from Sameer. She will not at all react to Sameer dating to Sunaina even it's torture for her to see them together .It will be due to guilt that she left Sameer due to family pressure and now Sameer got commited to sunaina by saying I Love U to her.. 
She will not interfere in his personal space and will only focus on study ...
Later once Sameer calms down and  understand under what circumstances Naina was when marriage was fixed and how she always loved him ( Definetly Preeti will bring him in senses telling all truth) he will be guilty and want her back in his life.. 
  But as he already created mess by having fake relationship with Sunaina he will be confused how he can get back Naina to him as he only loves naina... 
Then he will offer friendship to Naina . Even Naina befriend with him she will keep safe distance from Sameer and will not interfere in his and sunaina's life.. Which will hurt Sameer.. 
There will be nice moments CV will create where both want to spend time with each other but can't express themselves like earlier days and how they miss each other.. 
I think meanwhile suniana will also understand Sameer loves Naina not her which will hurt her... 
   Later Naina -Sameer Will be united as a couple after lot of drama and outburst.. 
Yep...I too thought the same...Exactly wahi ho raha hai
That is my on fav movie.
Thanks for reminding me and yeah current track is relatable to that to some extent.
Nice prediction I hope sam comes back into senses soon the precap really pricked me
Bakwas hoga show. Show k title and 90s k hisab se toh agar aisa hua toh khatam hoga. Oh movie mein hero heroine ko pehele love nai karta tha toh that's ok ki he loved someone else and after that he realized but here they were in relationship for 3 years so agar patchup na dikhake Friendship, love triangle dikhana lage toh bakwas hi hoga. But ush sunaina insta mein heartbreak Wala musically rakha tha uska kya and baki ko chodo 3 years relationship mein rehene k baad koi aur ishme ekta Anand hamara show mein kya different Milega.
Havnt watched the movie but definately not in favour of jhol golmol😆...!!Better mke things simple n get thm sorted out instead of goin round in circles...This stry  narrated is more complicated ...confusing  n rather it defies the very foundation n essence of true love ...first love...deep love!! Samaina r way beyond in their quest for each other  n goin bac reverse to frendship n normality isnt goin to work!!! Edited by mehraan - 5 years ago