Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Sweet - silent - innocent...

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Today Nandani only had 2 dialogues... only speaks when needed... but her presence was so strong her silence was so loud.. she doesn't interfere when the malhotra family is bonding she is their but keeps her distance... i like how she keeps quite, she truly adores kunal n mauli as a couple:-) her heart is truly innocent.. "she offered kunal a glass of water out of worry but he refused it.. & yet she smiled and sat down looking away like she did something wrong (i actual felt bad for nandani in that scene) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
the way rajdeep looking at mauli at today episode it look extremely cheap atleast Kunal never look Nandini in cheap way
at least in Kunal eyes there is concern for Nandini and if he thinks about Nandini he feels ashamed there is guilt there is bebasi in his eyes where as rajdeep is absolute shame less person
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode , i like dida she ia really  cute,  nadu is innocent  , she admire them as couple ,she told Rajdeep  pyaar  mauli n kunal jaisa hota haiEdited by alovi_21 - 5 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Was thinking kunal will able to control  but he is not able to  lets see kab tak he will fight if before Nadani realization  she will come to know about kunal, how nadani  will react ? that is something really  i am scared for ,feeling so bad for Maully but can't comment  anything, even if kunal stop himself ,their relationship  with kunal side will not be same either he will be  in guilt like this  or he will not be happy n carefree like before.Everybody life is going to change. 
 After watching  today episode I was thinking  kunal bahu tum to gaye kaam se  he know its wrong  should not happen but can't  help.kunal  situation  is like Mind saying  something ,heart saying something else, gadi ka pandulum kabhi dil havi hota kabhi dimag.you can't predict anything whats going to happen next.
 The game they were playing remind me my child hood, they are giving symbols or can say hint. Over all nice episode.
I m watching the show purely  for entertainment as i know its just show for me and not supporting ema.
surabhi01 thumbnail
look like Nandini don't like ac in car
she likes to enjoy natural air from car window .ac .is nothing in front of fresh cool breeze
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nandini was so cute while playing ..the game ..
how she managed in saree ..I am amazed ..DD is fab.πŸ‘
loved Nandini..❀️
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's what I like about Nandani. She doesnt interfere in their family matters and speaks in between only when needed .She longed for freedom and that is what is symbolised when she opens the window and looks outside..a little bit of sunshine is all she needed all she wants
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini is a gem of a person 
Very innocent and pure.. The way she adores kunal and mauli has my heart. The way she takes her bestie as inspiration to be independent isπŸ‘
Even in her dreams she can never hurt mauli. 
Her character is very well written 
My girls deserve all the happiness 
surabhi01 thumbnail
in car scene. until sharp horn blowing behind car Kunal feelings was control .he is not looking towards Nandini and he has no attraction towards Nandini at that time

but when sharp horn started blowing and when Kunal adjust mirror to c who is blowing horn he saw suddenly Nandini and   lost in Nandini in so much that it will lead car accident

seems Kunal is not favor of cheating    mauli
Kunal get sad when he cannot get over feeling for Nandini .

he needs help he needs moral support to get over feelings . if he cannot get over feeling then he will become very depressed person that he is not able to come out of feelings   

Kunal is sad , afraid with the thought of cheating mauli
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

in car scene. until sharp horn blowing behind car Kunal feelings was control .he is not looking towards Nandini and he has no attraction towards Nandini at that time

but when sharp horn started blowing and when Kunal adjust mirror to c who is blowing horn he saw suddenly Nandini and   lost in Nandini in so much that it will lead car accident

seems Kunal is not favor of cheating    mauli
Kunal get sad when he cannot get over feeling for Nandini .

he needs help he needs moral support to get over feelings . if he cannot get over feeling then he will become very depressed person that he is not able to come out of feelings   

Kunal is sad , afraid with the thought of cheating mauli

Agree with this. I too felt the same way about that scene