Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Varun Kapoor to do a cameo opposite Naira

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its  not a spoiler but  a feel good therapy for all  those sane people who lost a part of their sanity after watching  Karthik's newly invented   paradise with Aashi last night.
I wanted  to see a jealous Karthik but they gave us a depressing Naira! I so wished Cvz wud fetch a popular hunk of tv for Naira to make Karthik jealous. 

Sigh!   The mahaepisode  too is going to air on Saturday.  Let see  how they  show the two  angels together ie  Suwarna declaring Aashi as her gonna be Daughter in law in front of Singhaniyas and second Dadi  having a misunderstanding that Naira is Pregnant (after spending a night with Karthik the day he was drunk and Dadi had  a doubt where was he) And to add more spice Mansi's truth revelation  in the upcoming month. 

I think Karthik would force Naira to act to be pregnant after Dadi gets doubtful. But Naira would refuse  but then agree to his whims. Later Naira would be accused for playing with the family emotions and for hiding Mansi's truth and causing her harm.

Naira would leave For Mumbai and later Karthik would be blamed by Naksh and  Singhaniayas and this time by Surekha too.

And Manish might act to throw Karthik out of home just to make him and Suwarna  realize that  Naira was wronged. 

I won't have any problem if they show Karthik Aashi provided they  dont  torture us with a visibly weak  crying Niara and plus they have to show a guy opposite Niara at the same time. But I feel its not gonna happen.

The Guy would make his entry after Karthik gets to know the truth and his brutalities.  Singhnaiays  including Keerti would  move on past Karthik and will think about Niara's  new love life. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mauli09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Title padh kar main aiwen hi khush ho gyi😭
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mauli09

Title padh kar main aiwen hi khush ho gyi😭

Its not aivenii Dear!

I have  a strong feeling cvz would bring a hero opposite Niara and that to a popular celebrity. But the only point is timing? will it be during Aashi Karthik engagement or will it be post revelations ie in Karthik's redemption track. 

By the way did you like the idea of having Varun opposite Shivangi? I actually could not think of  a hero  who won't look  older than Naira.  So thought of Varun! How about Sidarth Shukla making a cameo?

Do you think they will look cool together with  a fuming Karthik in the  background?
Mauli09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apple_Amber

Its not aivenii Dear!

I have  a strong feeling cvz would bring a hero opposite Niara and that to a popular celebrity. But the only point is timing? will it be during Aashi Karthik engagement or will it be post revelations ie in Karthik's redemption track. 

By the way did you like the idea of having Varun opposite Shivangi? I actually could not think of  a hero  who won't look  older than Naira.  So thought of Varun! How about Sidarth Shukla making a cameo?

Do you think they will look cool together with  a fuming Karthik in the  background?

I really hope ki aisa ho jaye!! Tumhare moo mein ghee-shakkar πŸ˜ƒ
Varun Kapoor is a good option. other guy i can think of is Zain Imam. I know it's not possible pr speculate karne mein kya jaata hai πŸ˜† Sidhharth Shukla ke saamne to shivi dikhegi bhi nhiπŸ˜†
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Yeah Zain is  too cute! 
He would give Kittu a tough competition!
bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Varun Kapoor is a good option. other guy i can think of is Zain Imam. I know it's not possible pr speculate karne mein kya jaata hai πŸ˜† Sidhharth Shukla ke saamne to shivi dikhegi bhi nhiπŸ˜†

Zain Imam would be awesome

-
Love,
 battu
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Varun Kapoor is a good option. other guy i can think of is Zain Imam. I know it's not possible pr speculate karne mein kya jaata hai πŸ˜†Sidhharth Shukla ke saamne to shivi dikhegi bhi nhiπŸ˜†

Even in front of Zain she wouldn't be visible considering he would tower over her at 5"11.5 where shivi is probs no more than 5"4. Plus Zainu is very busy and definitely wouldn't opt for a cameo at this point in his career.
bajarbattu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

Even in front of Zain she wouldn't be visible considering he would tower over her at 5"11.5 where shivi is probs no more than 5"4. Plus Zainu is very busy and definitely wouldn't opt for a cameo at this point in his career.

Dream karne mein kya jaata hai? 
Naira deserves the most handsome and the most loving guy on Indian TV to give this dufford mendhak kaante ki takkar. 
And Zain would be the guy to give this Forg, some really hardcore palpitations. 

-
Love,
battu.
bajarbattu thumbnail
Aham Sharma. 
-
love,
battu. 
bajarbattu thumbnail
Better Still,  πŸ˜› Anurag Sinha πŸ˜› the king of Cameo's and a handsome dude. 

-
Love
Battu. 
Edited by bajarbattu - 5 years ago