No more looking back ! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Your use of words are really beautiful... Love the way you put the episode's review into words... Yess men like Rajdeep are like this only... But girls like Nandini, who went to any limit to save her marriage, now once took the decision of getting a divorce from him, wount ever back off either... 
Thankyou for your lovely review! Keep looking forward to your review after every episode 😊
...Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
I am curious to know why rajdeep want Nandini back when according to rajdeep Nandini is just gawar

rajdeep said yesterday pata nahi kaise Kunal aur mauli Nandini ko kaise jhel Rahe honge ?

what does he mean by this line that he feels for Kunal and mauli ki mauli and Kunal Nandini ko jhelen isse acha main hi Nandini ko jhel leta hoon

this rajdeep has comic touch along with his villain attitude

I laugh when he said pata nahi kaise Kunal and mauli Nandini ko jhel Rahe honge
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

Your use of words are really beautiful... Love the way you put the episode's review into words... Yess men like Rajdeep are like this only... But girls like Nandini, who went to any limit to save her marriage, now once took the decision of getting a divorce from him, wount ever back off either... 
thank you for your kind words dear. 😳 

Yes there are tons of women like Nandini out there and I hope they will take inspiration from her and walk out of their horrible marriages. What Nandini is doing is much needed in an abusive marriage. Why should women always bear with all the torture? It's high time they held their head high n move on.

Thanks for your lovely comment. Keep them coming. ❤️
[QUOTE=Alohomora_]Thankyou for your lovely review! Keep looking forward to your review after every episode 😊[/QUOTE] My pleasure dear. And yes I also look forward to your comments! 😳
Originally posted by surabhi01

I am curious to know why rajdeep want Nandini back when according to rajdeep Nandini is just gawar

rajdeep said yesterday pata nahi kaise Kunal aur mauli Nandini ko kaise jhel Rahe honge ?

what does he mean by this line that he feels for Kunal and mauli ki mauli and Kunal Nandini ko jhelen isse acha main hi Nandini ko jhel leta hoon

this rajdeep has comic touch along with his villain attitude

I laugh when he said pata nahi kaise Kunal and mauli Nandini ko jhel Rahe honge
you have hit the bull's eye! That's exactly my question! Why does he want Nandini back? He can move on and marry someone else! He is young still. 

But i think the answer is there itself. Because he can threaten-- abuse and mould Nandini n make her do whatever he wants, amuses him. She is his toy thing with which he can constantly play! Moreover Rajdeep knows no other women will tolerate the shit he throws. Only Nandini is the meek one to follow his orders obediently .

Yes he has comic touch. Of course he is not worried for Mauli Kunal. He is worried for his own chayen n socun which he knows will arrive once Nandini comes back because he knows well Nandini is a well cultured devoted woman.
B'ful take dear..⭐️
Hopefully there is no looking back for Nandini because Rajdeep is not a person with whom anyone can live..

and Nandini took best decision of her life by agreeing to divorce Rajdeep ..👏

love Nandini -Mauli bonding lots..God bless these buddies ..❤️
Ya Abhinav is great as Rajdeep ..and his comic touches and weird way of doing things ..must say Abhi's methods are worth watching for ..you can hate Rajdeep but you cant ignore him ..😆
he is necessary in Silsila ..😉
some small details when ever makers give or raise sensitive issues ..I love that..👍🏼

Originally posted by RM14

B'ful take dear..⭐️
Hopefully there is no looking back for Nandini because Rajdeep is not a person with whom anyone can live..

True but I have a feeling that Rajdeep won't release Nandini until n unless Nandini finds a weakness in him that she can use in court.

and Nandini took best decision of her life by agreeing to divorce Rajdeep ..👏

love Nandini -Mauli bonding lots..God bless these buddies ..❤️
Ya Abhinav is great as Rajdeep ..and his comic touches and weird way of doing things ..must say Abhi's methods are worth watching for ..you can hate Rajdeep but you cant ignore him ..😆
he is necessary in Silsila ..😉
some small details when ever makers give or raise sensitive issues ..I love that..👍🏼

Everytime it is endearing to see both the friends together in one frame. Their bonding is truly special. 

Yes true Rajdeep is not someone whom people can avoid. 

That's the beauty of the silsila makers. They make it worth watching by incorporating daily issues.👏

Thanks for the comments. Need I say I love them? 🤗

replies in blue.
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

😊😊