Posted: 5 years ago

Nandini pleads Sorry on behalf of Rajdeep. She has said rightly, had she not been there,  vermin Rajdeep would not have sought the Malhotras. But it's not her fault. People like Rajdeep is a dirt of society and as fast as they are removed from the earth it's better. 

After all the struggle Nandini has come to the right decision of devorcing Rajdeep. Mauli becomes her pillar and offers her immeasurable strength. She is constantly encouraging Nandini and has been all through the time her guiding light. 

Mauli becomes moved at Nandini's sweet words for Kunal but Nandini says it right; not only Kunal but they all are nice n kind people.

Rajdeep is the very example of how worst a man and an husband could be. He holds the divorce papers only to burn them. Like I feared, Rajdeep won't release Nandini so easily. He will try till his last breath to keep her hostage in his life. But the good part is with the help of a pure soul like Mauli, I am sure Nandini will be able to battle Rajdeep and his dross mindset! 

Mauli's words were wonderful tonight, where she asked Nandini to brace her heart for a new life and a life partner who will smoother her bruised heart with his love and care. πŸ˜Š

I am sure now Nandini wouldn't back away from her decision. And this will be a turning point in her life. Her first step towards freedom.

The hair on my skin literally stood up when Rajdeep burned the papers. I can't even imagine how horrible a woman would be if she wants to get free from the horrors of a marriage yet her husband denies it,  to implement more torture on her ! It scares me to even think of it. I wonder how Nandini has had the courage to bear it for so many years ! πŸ˜” I just wish she no more has to return to that hell . 

God give her courage.

And Mauli's words were so true. A person like Rajdeep destroys all positive energy to replace with his negative ones. I am glad the CVs are paying attention to such finest details . πŸ‘ 
Special respect to them for the beautiful dialogues! ⭐️

Mauli's thoughts about the approaching days and the bad feeling she was having, holds a sign of the future. We all know what it might indicate, but I sincerely hope Deeda's words come true and Mauli is able to hold her head high and march through even the hardest of storms. She is a wonderful person and i dont wish to see her hurt.

Back to Rajdeep.
Rajdeep's verbal abuse-- his body language, everything indicates a bad spirit. Must say Abhinav is doing a spectacular job as Rajdeep! πŸ‘

All in all a great epi.

Please share your thoughts on the episode.

Take care. Good night . ❀️

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

Nandini pleads Sorry on behalf of Rajdeep. She has said rightly, had she not been there,  vermin Rajdeep would not have sought the Malhotras. But it's not her fault. People like Rajdeep is a dirt of society and as fast as they are removed from the earth it's better. 

After all the struggle Nandini has come to the right decision of devorcing Rajdeep. Mauli becomes her pillar and offers her immeasurable strength. She is constantly encouraging Nandini and has been all through the time her guiding light. 

Mauli becomes moved at Nandini's sweet words for Kunal but Nandini says it right; not only Kunal but they all are nice n kind people.

Rajdeep is the very example of how worst a man and an husband could be. He holds the divorce papers only to burn them. Like I feared, Rajdeep won't release Nandini so easily. He will try till his last breath to keep her hostage in his life. But the good part is with the help of a pure soul like Mauli, I am sure Nandini will be able to battle Rajdeep and his dross mindset! 

Mauli's words were wonderful tonight, where she asked Nandini to brace her heart for a new life and a life partner who will smoother her bruised heart with his love and care. πŸ˜Š

I am sure now Nandini wouldn't back away from her decision. And this will be a turning point in her life. Her first step towards freedom.

The hair on my skin literally stood up when Rajdeep burned the papers. I can't even imagine how horrible a woman would be if she wants to get free from the horrors of a marriage yet her husband denies it,  to implement more torture on her ! It scares me to even think of it. I wonder how Nandini has had the courage to bear it for so many years ! πŸ˜” I just wish she no more has to return to that hell . 

God give her courage.

And Mauli's words were so true. A person like Rajdeep destroys all positive energy to replace with his negative ones. I am glad the CVs are paying attention to such finest details . πŸ‘ 
Special respect to them for the beautiful dialogues! ⭐️

Mauli's thoughts about the approaching days and the bad feeling she was having, holds a sign of the future. We all know what it might indicate, but I sincerely hope Deeda's words come true and Mauli is able to hold her head high and march through even the hardest of storms. She is a wonderful person and i dont wish to see her hurt.

Back to Rajdeep.
Rajdeep's verbal abuse-- his body language, everything indicates a bad spirit. Must say Abhinav is doing a spectacular job as Rajdeep! πŸ‘

All in all a great epi.

Please share your thoughts on the episode.

Take care. Good night . ❀️

Well I do agree with u regarding rajdeep character but then I have one question buddy if people like rajdeep exists then even people like kunal is also there right...then do u think kunal is showing an perfect example of husband...Thats true he loves mauli but then what infatuation he is sharing with nandini...kya yeh dokha nahi hai bhaley hi anjaney mey ho?

No offense to anyone 

Love u all my Sizzlers Silsilans

Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago

Well I do agree with u regarding rajdeep character but then I have one question buddy if people like rajdeep exists then even people like kunal is also there right...then do u think kunal is showing an perfect example of husband...Thats true he loves mauli but then what infatuation he is sharing with nandini...kya yeh dokha nahi hai bhaley hi anjaney mey ho?

No offense to anyone 

yes yah dhoka hey but like I said before I'll say it again that a character is not limited to such n such. There are many dimensions to a character. Surmising a character due to falling out of love is not right. A person can be a gem of a guy yet he could fall out of love in his marriage. But that doesn't mean he is a bad person. It is complicated. 
I hope you will understand what I am trying to say.
well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep giving us daily episode reviews
Originally posted by Paint.It.BlacK.

No offense to anyone 

[/QUOTE] yes yah dhoka hey but like I said before I'll say it again that a character is not limited to such n such. There are many dimensions to a character. Surmising a character due to falling out of love is not right. A person can be a gem of a guy yet he could fall out of love in his marriage. But that doesn't mean he is a bad person. It is complicated. 

[/QUOTE]
Hmm..buddy I never said kunal is bad ..he is toh my Prince charming ...except dokha wala part...he he he...neah buddy u r tking me wrong  .. Yes i am definitely understanding ur point too...muaah

Edited by sha_rocks - 5 years ago
Thanks for the great reviewπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by KuNan

well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep giving us daily episode reviews
Thank you.
I always do dear. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by sha_rocks

No offense to anyone 

yes yah dhoka hey but like I said before I'll say it again that a character is not limited to such n such. There are many dimensions to a character. Surmising a character due to falling out of love is not right. A person can be a gem of a guy yet he could fall out of love in his marriage. But that doesn't mean he is a bad person. It is complicated. 

Hmm..buddy I never said kunal is bad ..he is toh my Prince charming ...except dokha wala part...he he he...neah buddy u r tking me wrong  .. Yes i am definitely understanding ur point too...muaah

of course i dnt support EMA. thank you for understandingYes you can call it a kind of dhoka or not because till now he has not done anything to cross the line. Once he does it will be.
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
Originally posted by muno

Thanks for the great reviewπŸ‘πŸΌ
you are welcome dear.😳
Originally posted by sha_rocks

No offense to anyone 

Hmmm i think ur ri8 dear...kunal mauli ko cheat kr rha hai...BTW lovely GIF of ishveer...❀️❀️Edited by BatoolFatima9 - 5 years ago