Do not like the topic - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by harshiidiv

Every next day I saw this type of thread Really so pissed off with it
If u don't like then don't watch
Jinko achha lge dekho
Ppl have many TV channels & nowadays running so many other serials so enjoy those..

Live & let live..

U don't need to b pissed off as everyone will have his/her own views. That way so many feel this way plus u have an opposite view so shud v b pissed off angry on u ..abuse u..no not needed..infact other day I started the post there were mixed views..there were many who felt my way ..and I thought there wud not b many liking the serial but realised ppl like it aswell...so realised ppl think this way mayb...

Thus serial get's trps right... and I do not watch the serial ...u probably did not read my msg... I hate the concept ...I wud never b able to see such a wonderful friend hurt...I love her too much for the way she is to even think of people falling out of love with her for someone else...if that can happen anything can happen and I can't trust anyone ...
But still your view is the other side of it ...and it is nice to know different views...
Originally posted by Rainbow_blooms

The story has just started.so we have to wait and then conclude.

Actually if it has started that is it. Actually what I mean is what will they show now the husband will try to forget the other lady and the lady will also do the same for the sake of Mauli ..wat sacrifice ...if they show that also it makes no sense...actually don't understand how a person can fall in love with another woman when u have such a lovely wife ...she is beautiful smart kind educated ...he is in love with her...as finally u have all the qualities but your partner does not love u does not make sense...but here even that is not the case...he loves her tremendously then what is the reason to love someone else who is no way even equivalent to your wife...they trust each other aswell...thn y u love someone else..
Is it because the person is a bechari ...I mean just a story for the sake of it ...

I wud infact love to see the lady grow in her own way ...carve a niche of her own ..have a super friendship bond with this couple ..who may help her while reaching this goal..learn that she can do much more than she ever felt she could...get independent..find a soulmate or not ..that they have to decide ..but if she does it will be a nice thing to see aswell..as there are good guys around..Kunal is not an exception :) will this story not look good ...why always show similiar stories ..have a unnecessary triangle...just because u get more trps ..m sure the story m talking abt will work 100% aswell ..it wud b lovely and appreciated
Originally posted by surabhi01

have serial shown any romance between Kunal and Nandini
?.do Nandini and Kunal meeting at private place and dating with each other? . are they r any romantic dialogue scene between Nandini and Kunal ?

when these things r not shown so why giving stress to that thing which   is not shown at all

I don't know why people making their own story

Nandini character is something else in tv and here people making own story about Nandini character out of assumption

That is not needed...
Question is y u love someone else deeply when your wife is too good to be true (actually such a character does not exist in real life) and u love her aswell ..y not show a nice story instead ..shud it always be a traingle ..so v can't have good friends ...if person is a guy and helping us ..he has to be in love only ...