Posted: 5 years ago
Chanda Will Escape With Shantanu from Sonagachi Successfully but Thakuma and her goons will catch Arpita and Puchki
Any Guesses how will chanda give shantanu to rich family πŸ˜•
Poor Arpita and Puchki πŸ˜­
Is it authentic? ? 
I want chanda post leap πŸ˜­ plz use na marden makers
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Is it authentic? ? 
I want chanda post leap πŸ˜­ plz use na marden makers
yes i love chanda too😳 Pls makers chanda ko mat marna
Yaar precap dekhkar aisa hi laga tha ki mother son will successfully escape bari  but Thakuma will take hold of Puchki and Arpita  
Puchki staying back has been revealed in the promos.
What if Chanda marries a rich man? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by romaila

Puchki staying back has been revealed in the promos.
What if Chanda marries a rich man? πŸ˜•
no i think some more new enteries will come in think jija ji's second mother will enter post leap that actress kashish paulπŸ˜• I think she will play Shan's mom
Originally posted by pooja2109

no i think some more new enteries will come in think jija ji's second mother will enter post leap that actress kashish paulπŸ˜• I think she will play Shan's mom

There's another possibility, something might happen to Chanda or she goes missing and the new entrant might look after Jija Ji. πŸ€” Shantanu's adoption was never an option for Chanda, I mean she wanted to she would have done the deed earlier. πŸ˜•

There's another possibility, something might happen to Chanda or she goes missing and the new entrant might look after Jija Ji. πŸ€” Shantanu's adoption was never an option for Chanda, I mean she wanted to she would have done the deed earlier. πŸ˜•

Or may be chanda is forced to do so 
@Sara: Who'll force Chanda? Its not that Thakuma is interested in Jija Ji that Chanda will fear about his future. πŸ€”

@Sara: Who'll force Chanda? Its not that Thakuma is interested in Jija Ji that Chanda will fear about his future. πŸ€”

No not thakuma may be some circumstances will let her give shantanu to someone else for his safety I guess 
According to the precap (jo idk kitne days se chal rha hai πŸ˜•), Chanda will be successfully able to get Shantanu out of Sonagachi but will be caught with Puchki. I think Chanda will be there post leap as she won't let Puchki get in this dhanda.