Priyanka Chopra Nabs Female Lead Opposite Chris Pratt in 'Cowboy Ninja

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Priyanka Chopra Nabs Female Lead Opposite Chris Pratt in 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'

The 'Quantico' star will play the love interest of Pratt in the big-budget tentpole that is in preproduction.
The 'Quantico' star will play the love interest of Pratt in the big-budget tentpole that is in preproduction.

Priyanka Chopra has landed the female lead opposite Chris Pratt in Universal's Cowboy Ninja Viking.

The Quantico star will play the love interest of Pratt in the big-budget tentpole that is in preproduction.

The film is being directed by Michelle MacLaren (Game of Thrones) from a screenplay by Dan Mazeau, Ryan Engle, Craig Mazin, Paul Wernick and David Reese. Based on the Image Comics graphic novel by A.J. Lieberman and illustrator Riley Rossmo, the story revolves around a counter-intelligence unit formed by psychotherapist Dr. Sebastian Ghislain (Pratt) who transforms agents known as Triplets, a reference to multiple personalities.

Guymon Casady and Ben Forkner are producing alongside Michael De Luca, Mark Gordon and Pratt. Sara Scott will oversee Cowboy Ninja Viking on behalf of the studio.

Universal has carved out a June 28, 2019, release date for the film.

Chopra most recently appeared in the Sundance drama A Kid Like Jake opposite Jim Parsons and Claire Danes and the Dwayne Johnson starrer Baywatch. She is repped by WME.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/priyanka-chopra-joins-chris-pratt-cowboy-ninja-viking-1130760

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woohoo! A step up the ladder 👏
She is really something. She made up an engagement excuse to get out of Bharat and once her contract was voided to let her have a happy wedding/life, she allowed news of her next movie to come out. There's no way AAZ would have tweeted about Nick if he didn't hear it from her especially if he was going to end up looking stupid within two days anyway.
Not only is she unprofessional, she is unethical. I hope she never gets another BW movie again. She can stay in HW. Her career will go exactly the same way as Freida Pinto's. 
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds like another 12k grosser. Will likely go the American Ultra way. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There we go. I knew it wasn't Nick Jonas related!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Priyanka and Chris follow each other on Instagram since May. I'm sure Priyanka must've gave Ali some notice, no way he finalized Katrina in a day. Ali has been using "Nick of time pun for attention, Nick has nothing to do with it. Being engaged would never stop Priyanka from working, I'm sure Ali knows that too because she shot Gunday only a couple days after her dad died.

The funniest part was Roy Kapur Films posted this The Sky Is Pink BTS video right when all the chaos was going on, like they were rubbing in that Priyanka is still doing it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BluMBNRHSCD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qgcxlhwddk9z
Desi Michael Jackson 👏
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Film will be flop for sure now that Priyanka has joined, hopefully they hire someone good opposite Pratt and Priyanka as some ex wife or something
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...now I feel second hand embarrassment for Salman...she left the movie for a HW project???😕
Well I always knew that this woman will throw anyone under the bus...if her ambition is fulfilled...the Salman fans who always laughed at her gimmicks ...because it was the rival of Salman at the receiving end...maybe will now realize...that this woman will do anything to further herself...😵...
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Invisible alert

5 second role alert