Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa FF: A walk by your side! Final Part @pg 5 Updated 13.03.2019 - Page 4

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow too good I m reading a good story onnRaYa after ages..
Pls do continue I would love to read.bcoz RaYa magic still lingers around me.😛😳

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Few moments pass in absolute solace...though Priya was startled by this sudden course of action...for some unknown impetus, she goes closer...tendering upon his nasal bit...feeling his warm breath...once she read that people shut eyes only during the most trustful events...while seeking for a prayer or shaping out the form of a dream...but she found her eyes shut in neat desire...or solid devotion it could be! Most amazingly, even with the closed eyes she could feel that the person opposite to her had his eyes shut in absolute sanctity! Probably for the first time, she didn't try to reasoning it out! After all, magic shall never be explained!!

A moment later, both squishing their wet hair...view the dressing mirror...a slender frame of a lady was peeping behind a comparatively plump sight of a gentleman...they both smile viewing at the sight...

Ram: ...i am sorry...! you had to get wet all because of me!

Priya: its fine, had you have dinner? You feel like having something?

Ram: not really, moreover, everyone must have had dinner, and I don't feel like eating alone!

Priya: (twisting her fingers) ...actually, I also had skipped dinner...since I was engrossed into a novel...

Ram: oh!

Again silence prevails in...

Priya: I would like to have a glass of warm milk, why don't u have a sip of juice?

They concentrate on gulping down the liquids on their respective containers...both had an uncanny knack to kick off a conversation...but they just did not! Soon they made their place on each side of the bed...Priya pondering into a deep thought...what could make Ram react this way? Unknown to the fact that Ram is also engaged in a totally emotional ride...his mind goes back to today's business event...how the lady named Isha bumped into him...someone who claimed to love him immensely during his college days...later on, who just left him as she did not want to accept a man with the moral responsibility of his entire family...came back to haunt him tonight...if it was known that Isha was somehow related to the association, he would simply deny the deal going on with that company...but yeah..it should actually be okay that he had the chance to confront her..as it says, sooner or later...every question finds its answer...his mind went back to the heated conversation they had...how Isha mocked at him...or more clearly at his appearance...

Isha: so Ram, you still couldn't love yourself? Still that chunky?

Ram (smirks): my enthusiasm and my family's love for me never stop growing Isha!

Isha: what about your spouse? Didn't join you for the party?

Ram: I know to separate my professional duties from my personal priorities...hopefully you would also learn that someday! He was about to turn back and leave while Isha continues bickering...in some point Isha made a comment that how Ram was subjected to an arranged marriage and could never find his love interest...which left Ram furious...he almost instinctively replied that how he found his soulmate in his wife...Isha scorned back: has your soulmate found its counterpart? Did you ever try to know?  She ridiculed...! I have my answers Isha...he spilled out in an innate pride!

What wondering him more was why did he confess that he found his soulmate in Priya? But felt so right pouring it out...was she right? He never really tried to know what's in Priya's mind...but why and how could he...before today...he never really imagined that such a statement would come out from him...so spontaneously...

He turned back to face Priya...she also turned around sensing him...in a longing to hear something from him...he battling with his own apprehension, finally looks directly into her eyes...Priya...I had something to share with you...Priya looked intently to know what's going on his mind...Priya, do u remember the first night of our marriage...you asked me if I had ever been in love? She felt disquiet hearing after this line...what was he up to? Priya...I was in a relationship..with somebody...years back...Priya swigging in silence...Ram continues: i did not reveal this to you earlier because it was no longer important to me...Priya retorted: so why are you digging into it now? Does it matter to you at this moment? Ram replied firmly...NO..it doesn't...it never will...it just that what I learnt today is sometimes some insignificant past of yours makes you realize something so significant...which may change your life forever...Priya inquires in uncertainty: and that is? He gives a prompt reply: that "the FIRST love is not always in order! There was a comforting solace in the room thereafter...which rocked them into a soothing sleep!

Next morning:

The sun ray creeped upon...with the aspiration of a new morning...Ram blinks his eyes...doesn't find Priya on bed...it was only 6.30 a.m in the morning...where could she go? He finds her nowhere in the restroom or kitchen area...suddenly a thought peeped upon his mind...did she misunderstand him?

On the other hand, Priya made her way to KK's room...who was already up doing her morning prayer...Priya greeted her...Krishna Kapoor welcomes her with gentle smile...is everything alright baby? Yes, Maa...she puts a little smile on her face..why are you up so early in the morning...? Just for nothing Maa...I just got up suddenly...so thought to come here...she goes near to KK...who comes closer to her...suddenly...she keeps her head on her lap..she caresses her hair with genuine affection initiating a conversation of warmth...Priya shares some of her treasured memories with her mother to KK...she recollects that hazy impression of her Mother's protecting hand gripping her finger into her palm...while she was playing with sand near the sea beach...KK commemorates how her beloved husband once offered her his own shawl to wrap around her so that she doesn't feel cold...when they made a walk near the seashore...both the events bring a peaceful smile on their faces...Priya wakes up from her lap abruptly...Maa...you know...once me and Ram had visited the nearby beach...and what I felt is like having you beside me...KK laughs out to glory...

Half an hour later:

A middle aged women walks around the seaside, with the support of a young lady...one providing the tenderness while the latter offering hearted assistance..you know Priya...your father-in-law and me used to walk besides the seashore most often...each ocean has so much love, warmth, care, affection in its store...that whenever you come to it...you would never feel out of love...the term Love' catches her attention...Maa...i don't understand...what is this love all about? KK laughs in amusement...she pats on Priya's back...mad girl you are! Everything around you is love Priya!! we came here...because we love the efflux...I wake up early in the morning since I love the fresh air! Priya gets a bit restless...no..Maa...all I meant to say is these all are so objective...is it ever possible to start loving a person who you had never known earlier, with whom you don't really share a bond since your birth? KK understanding the underlying meaning...looks at her with rightful regards, Priya...few bonding are such which are above any sort of biological tie...such is yours and mine! Such was in between me and your father-in-law...Priya asked with pure innocence: when did you exactly feel that you love Babuji? KK smiles flashing out her upper jaw...I don't really remember Priya! It never really had any accurate timing...after all, love is a journey, not a destination! Priya seemed even more confuse...how did it really feel like Maa!!! Priya, whenever you feel that the person next to you is allowing you to grow without any dominance even though having the rights to do so, that is love! And whenever you start loving what he loves, that is also love!! Her each line keeps resonating in the air...Priya recalls the first night of their marriage...how Ram said to her that to love your inner self is the first step to love somebody else...she looks at KK near to her...the vital tie of this Mother-in-law & Daughter-in-Law connection was Ram only! KK reading the expression on her face, clearly understands that she is fighting a battle with her own mind and soul...observing her, KK speaks out firmly: you know Priya, in the matter of emotion, people always emphasize on heart...but always remember that you don't really need to prioritize anything...if your mind is positive, soul shall always follow!

The grey-haired lady looks intensely at her confidant...amazing it's a feeling na when you do not realize how time flies having a person beside you?...together they lived a lifetime...she goes near and asks her soulmate dearly...we were so old school kind na? The elderly man makes his grip tighter and brings the lady closer to his shoulder...old? Love is love...it remained the same over the decades...it never changed or ever will...it's still that intense, warm, genuine emotion...and shall remain so...the approach of expression may get different...but the fervor never reforms!

Edited by maliha.islam - 5 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow. Loved it. It reminds us priya krishna scene in the TODEL class. About pyaar. BALH December 2011.
Eagerly waiting for next update.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The past incuur in form of Isha did cause some insecurities to Ram that lead him to blurt out the soulmate in Priya. But seems she is all unaware about all the feeling of love which surely will enter soon in her life.
A beautiful words by Krishnaji ' love is a journey not destination' and that will surely enjoy soon by RaYa.
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar... Thank you so much for updating the FF. Finally i got to read about something nice about Raya... Such a wonderful update... I just love the way you write about Raya love... Please continue soon... Doing leave it in the middle. Thank you😊😊😊
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ram strolls around the house...peeps in Sudhir's room in an anticipation...for his surprise, finds Priya nowhere around...Sudhir stirs up...Ram? What's the matter? Couldn't you sleep well? His concern made Ram flashing a genuine smile...i slept really well Baba! No worries! Sudhir observes Ram's unusual expression...little later, he sends his attendant out to bring his hot water bag! Ram settles the back pillow so that Sudhir can recumbent comfortably...in a course to offer easement, Ram finds his palm in Sudhir's grip...Sudhir escalating the grab, looks affectionately at Ram...so? What made you up so early? Baba...oooh...actually, I could not find Priya beside me! Sudhir laughs out loud...Ram joins in stating: Just imagine Baba...if Priya hears our conversation...she would kill me! Sudhir laughs even harder!

S: So you are well aware of her Sherni avatar!

R: I better be! Once I inquired her whereabouts and she turned into an angry bird!

S: (noting the point): and what did you say in return?

R: I replied that some things only the time could answer!

S: absolutely! Different personalities have different approach to express, some do not even express, and that does not mean that they do not feel enough!

R: but how can the other one be aware of what do you feel about them?

S: Trust your instinct! Keep faith in your faith! After all, all sort of emotions are a two-way communication! As it says, what you reap is what you sow! If your emotions are intense yet consecrate, it shall always resonate, eventually!

Ram listens with full pledge...you know Ram, Priya's mother always used to pinch me in public, and appreciated me in person! Ram frowns a little...his mind visits back the incidents where Priya did the same! You know Ram, whenever I used to be with her, I were a different person altogether... each moment I lived with her, a different shade of my personality I discovered! It provoked a deep though into Ram's mind...Priya was so loving, caring, compassionate...he could see that in her...whenever he saw her with other people...be it his family or her father...she was graciously gentle! But when she was with him, whenever she looked into his eyes, he found there was a little bit of gripe...an urge...but for what? Was Priya different with him, only him? But why? Sudhir breaks his layer of introspection...you know Ram, I hardly saw your mother-in-law crying...not even when she was battling with her life...nor does Priya, she didn't grieve even for a moment though she was just a little child! Ram heaves a deep sigh...he has a hard nut to crack! Though the conversation formed some more questions, it healed his mind even to a greater extent! After all, few things have its answers within the queries itself!

The carer enters the room with a heating gel, Ram gets up...oooh...baba...i forgot to tell you, I have got an urgent meeting in Pune...i need to start my journey by now...would you please inform Maa & Priya...once they are back? She left her phone back home...I couldn't find Maa as well in her room, I may return late night...Sudhir laughs mysteriously...Yes, Ram. I will pass your message to them...

***********************************************************************************

The aged lady gazes at her husband...he never did say those "three magical words" to her...nor did she...not only because it was not needed in their equation...actually, none of them endeavor to say or hear...as it was imminent...after all, stating a feeling is different...and sticking to it at your own consent is a whole different thing...but in their case? "Sticking" would be a wrong state even...they remained together...they intermixed together...by not allowing the other part to unite such a way that it would lose its uniqueness...though their congruence is incomparable even after epochs...what made them achieve that? Their love for each other? No! Only love is never enough...just because they wanted to stay together? No! Desire to survive is not good enough to survive...you need to make efforts to contribute toward a relationship's existence...they did Let Go whenever needed...let go their ego...anger...their complexities...they let their individuality grow...even knowing that both their eccentricity are poles apart...they never tried to form a "complete" view under-joining their scattered individual thoughts...essentially, you cannot expect to filch the fine parts of two different individual souls...to keep a relationship pleasant in the name of marriage...so what about the inferiority? Shall we "accept" it as it is to make a relationship sustain? Maybe No! Doesn't "accept" sound as if we are making a favour? They never did any favour to each other...they recognized the value of the imperfections...they allowed their flaws to exist in its own way...otherwise, their virtue would cease to breathe...without those flaws how would they cherish their excellence?... why do we always expect for a "right one" or "good one"...can't we just opt to someone or something without joining any scale to it? Yes, we absolutely can...as they did! Without a disaster, how would we acknowledge the tranquility?

*************************************************************************************

Yes, a disaster of emotions it was for Priya...and Ram too...that day...Ram left the house in hurry...as soon as KK and Priya returns, Sudhir passed the message to KK, and both deliberately did not pass the message to Priya...she felt lonely...rejected in a crowd...Ram couldn't even tell her that he would leave early? Was she expecting too much from Ram? Her mind trails back the day soon after their marriage...when she also left for her Father's place...without informing Ram! What she could conclude is that to expect, you need to incorporate as well, expecting without resonating is actually too much! But was Ram taking a revenge? She laughed at her own thoughts...that is just not possible! That is so unlikely of him...but is she claiming that she knows Ram well? A lifetime seems too short to know a person well...then how can she even think that she knows her spouse within such a short span of time? She pacifies her mind; she has a life ahead to know the person beside her...her mind counters: is it sufficient only to know? Does the time limit really matters to "know" a person? Then why people remain unknown to each other even after a lifetime? Why their opinions remain unfamiliar to each other even after an epoch? Her subconscious mind replies to her hesitation: she understands Ram! She feels lighter finding the appropriate determiner...her happiness doubles as soon as she sees Ram's car in the doorway from the window...she hastily makes her way to the downstairs...for her utter shock, she found Ram limping with a crepe bandage on his right ankle! In the commotion of the entire Kapoor clan, all she could figure out is that he banged his car with a trunk (he did not reveal that he knocked the car down while balancing out his thoughts). Priya swallowed the lump in her throat...suppressing her filled eyes!

After an hour or so, Priya goes upstairs...to check on Ram...she did the same even 20 minutes back...Ram was sound asleep then...now, he has just got up from sleep... He took a moment to recall the happenings...Vikram & Neha were complaining...that he should pay heed while driving...even Bansi Kaka (their house help) was grieving for his accident...only Priya remained quiet! All he could recall is Rishabh and Natasha brought him upstairs...here...in his room...while Priya was standing at the corner of the door ...staring at three of the Kapoor siblings...with a blank look!

He stirs from the bed...in an attempt to get up...Priya frowns from the door corner, he struggles to make a stable move...Priya also walks toward him...Ram took 2/3 baby steps...Priya stands in front him...looks at him straight...he glares at her with a dear glace ...noticing the hurting lump on her throat line...he attempts to go near her...she also comes closer ...she ruffles his hair...then goes a bit closer...they both could hear each of them breathing heavily...a tiny drop of tear flows down the corner of her eyes...Ram heaves slightly... she enter joins her nose with his one...they remained there for a while...living that moment!

***********************************************************************************

That day, they made love...they did not get intimate...even a bit...still...they made love...a psychic consummation it was! A psychological accomplishment where you attain solace battling your own thoughts out...registering that it is divine to have a soulmate...who you don't share a genetic tie with...who does not necessarily get compatible with your inclination, someone...who you would not get jealous with if they share the love of your family for you...or the attention that your closest friend offers you...someone who you would allow to enjoy their achievements alone with their inner self...and someone...whose grief you would share equally...a psychic consummation empowered them to realize that it is OKAY to share your entire life with someone...your space...your thoughts...all your prized possessions. And that they gave them the ability to let go each other's flaws!

On that day, their unconscious...subconscious...and conscious minds...supported all their emotions at its peak level...! Though all those conversations they had with Sudhir Sharma & Krishna Kapoor in that morning, came back in force in their thoughts, they could not instantly realize if they loved each other...if they could ever love each other... after all, no one can figure out the journey you are in for you...specially, if it is a journey for a lifetime...you need to create your own way...you need to define your emotions with your own words as love has never got a definition nor it ever will!

All they could feel is that their minds were thinking in the same direction...echoing the same thoughts... reasoning out that they would walk the journey together...to understand...to feel...to discover...what is it exactly called...Friendship...? Fascination? Empathy? Attraction? Trust? Respect? Bonding? Achievement? Peace? Or only a Marriage? And today, a few decades later, when they look back, all they can figure out is love! Maybe it was a combination of all those attributes? Yes, love is the combination of all possible qualifiers together...a divine state of accomplishment that enables to you to give back...to let go...and to create! Together, they created three more beautiful souls...Peehu...Pari...Myra...their daughters...their soulmates! And today, on their 40th marriage anniversary, an entire new journey awaits them...the journey of life...the journey of fulfillment...the journey to achieve the ultimate destination...

The old man gets up...feels a little irate not finding his walking stick...maybe he left that on the place where the toddler stumbled? He waddles a little far...the old lady offers her hand to him...will you walk beside me? He smiles with satisfaction...after all, love is not only about accomplishing a goal to create and extend...its all about walking the journey together even when you have no materialistic goal to achieve...to stay together even after reaching your journey! 

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Beautifully written update... Thank you for such a wonderful story.. it was like seeing Ram and Priya in front of us altogrther again.. Thank you so much...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The memories of past is constant reminder of the good time the husband wife shared who turned into lovers and will remain like this. The new generation will be their symbol of love and relationships who wants nothing other than love for them.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
BRILLIANT.. Absolutely loved it. RaYa loves each other so much and so do we all fans. long Live RaYa. long live BALH.
Thanks for updating. Plz do write more.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ff
Read all parts in one go 
Please write more...