Takshashila Beautification Special!!!

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

His Imperial Majesty Shah-e-Asia  Sikandar-e-Azam graciously trying out our special procedure. 
(Picture courtesy Shri. LuckySnow)

ULTRA SPECIAL MUDPACK-CUM-HEAT TREATMENT BEAUTIFICATION PROCEDURE

A Takshashila beautification special, using only the  best quality, authentic, Jhelum bank mud for the pack, to be accompanied by a high quality heat treatment within a uniquely crafted Macedonian iron bull. 

Guaranteed to revitalise your  complexion, improve blood circulation, invigorate the heart and the lungs - especially if you assist  in the process by screaming as loudly as you can during the  heat treatment - and generally ensure, once you have survived the procedure,  that you live a long and healthy life.  

The efficacy of this special treatment, and  especially its life-preserving qualities, have  been attested to by none other than the Acharya Shresth of the Takshashila Gurukul evam Vishvavidyalaya, Acharya Vishnugupta Chanakya.

It is however strongly recommended that you strip yourself of all your jewellery and other valuables before applying the mudpack.  If you forget to remove them, we do not guarantee that these items can be later restored to their pristine condition. No compensation demands,  on the grounds of damage to  jewellery etc.  during  the treatment, will be entertained.

Takshashila Beauty Clinic

By appointment to His Imperial Majesty, Shah-e-Asia, Shah-e-Qayaanaat Sikandar-e-Azam

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣
I feel for Alexander ...becahare ne macedonia se mummy ka bull mangwaya mummy ko khush karne ke liye but mummy's  bull failed...🤬

Now mummy gonna go mad watching him go into her bull...🤗
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

His Majesty Shah-e-Asia  Sikandar-e-Azam graciously trying out our special procedure. 
(Picture courtesy Shri. LuckySnow)

ULTRA SPECIAL MUDPACK-CUM-HEAT TREATMENT BEAUTIFICATION PROCEDURE

A Takshashila special, using only the  best quality, authentic, Jhelum bank mud for the pack, to be accompanied by a high quality heat treatment within a uniquely crafted Macedonian iron bull. 

Guaranteed to revitalise your  complexion, improve blood circulation, invigorate the heart and the lungs - especially if you assist  in the process by screaming as loudly as you can during the  heat treatment - and generally ensure, once you have survived the procedure,  that you live a long and healthy life.  

The efficacy of this special treatment, and  especially its life-preserving qualities, have  been attested to by none other than the Acharya Shresth of the Takshashila Gurukul evam Vishvavidyalaya, Acharya Vishnugupta Chanakya.

It is however strongly recommended that you strip yourself of all your jewellery and other valuables before applying the mudpack.  If you forget to remove them, we do not guarantee that these items can be later restored to their pristine condition. No compensation demands,  on the grounds of damage to  jewellery etc.  during  the treatment, will be entertained.

Takshashila Beauty Clinic

By appointment to His Imperial Majesty, Shah-e-Asia, Shah-e-Qayaanaat Sikandar-e-Azam

This is really innovative Aunty! I salute your creativity on this! An official pamphlet issued by Takshashila Beauty Spa for a new natural body treatment created by the world's most notable  Aalim, Acharya Chanakya, endorsed and advertised by none other than his Majesty Shah-e-Asia! 🤣 The last para is even more hilarious! 👏
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😆😆

oh my dear dear Aunty...🤗
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gud one aunty , u started giving me competition

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 🤣 🤣
Aunty, this one you should definitely send to Rohit and Chetan Pandit!! 😆
SUPERB!!!

Rohit's eyes stand out even with this mud pack on. His expressions in the video prove that looks are not enough, acting bhi aani chahiye!

Aur kya kya karwayenge yeh log Sony Alexander se!

About the jewelry, I've been wanting to mention this for a while now. Have you noticed that they have become discolored? Possibly due to over exposure to water!

They need to spray paint it or do something because you can see the steel underneath now in his crown, neck piece, and his arm bands. An emperor cannot look shabby. 
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

🤣 🤣 🤣

Aunty, this one you should definitely send to Rohit and Chetan Pandit!! 😆
SUPERB!!!

Rohit's eyes stand out even with this mud pack on. His expressions in the video prove that looks are not enough, acting bhi aani chahiye!

Aur kya kya karwayenge yeh log Sony Alexander se!

About the jewelry, I've been wanting to mention this for a while now. Have you noticed that they have become discolored? Possibly due to over exposure to water!

They need to spray paint it or do something because you can see the steel underneath now in his crown, neck piece, and his arm bands. An emperor cannot look shabby. 

Itni dhulai to real Alexander ki Afghanistan mein bhi Nahin hui thi...😆
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear young friends,

I am very pleased that all of you enjoyed this so much. I enjoyed writing it too, for we all need something to perk us up in these exasperating times!
Deepika, I have no intention of competing with you, my dear. My jokes are mostly scattered around my posts, and pop up unexpectedly.Most people here don't even spot them. My complaint against you is that you don't do your very funny pieces often enough.

Inlieu, you and I are so often exactly on the same page that it is not surprising that I share all your views here. 

I too think it would be a good idea to send this to Rohit and Chetan Pandit.If you explain to me how to do it, I will do my bit to cheer Rohit up 

Shyamala Aunty.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aunty, he regularly checks his chats on twitter and replies everytime. You can DM him there! 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This is hilarious 🤣🤣 and super 👏👏.