AdiYa FF: In The Stars | Completed - Page 50

Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update yar 
Finally Aditya confessed everything about his feelings towards her...And even zoya started to have feelings for him...anyway waiting for her reaction...By the way the kiss was tooo haaawt 
whoever has interrupted i am going to kill that person...there was some serious thing happening...
finally β˜ΊοΈ atleast he said and did something...i was enjoying it so much, didnt want it to end
Oh my god a confession πŸ₯³
These two are so freaking adorable 
I'm in love with this story
Hope Zoya also now confesses
Thank you for the PM
ohh tha cliff hanger!!

sweeet update
thanks for the PM
Fantastic update. Update soon please 
Dear when your are going to update this..?
First...I'm so sorry for being a couple of months late. But I finally got the time to read this story again. So in the next 2 days, I will comment about every part that I missed.

Chapter 14

Such an amazing update πŸ‘
I was wondering how Adi and Zoya will meet again once they reach Mumbai. But I'm glad that Adi invited Zoya to his house knowing that she is a stranger to the city.
So the Hooda family is finally introduced. And it seems that Anjana is a positive character while Harsh still has that tiff going on with Adi.
Zoya dear...eavesdropping is a bad habit. But I'm glad you did so because now we have a little peek into Adi's past. πŸ˜‰
It's really heartbreaking that Harsh seems to always underestimate and criticize Adi and taunt Anjana.
Aditya is really smart. He knows how to get the truth out without even trying much.
So Yash's truth is finally out 😑 And he had the audacity to try and make excuses of the situation. Just a friend? Yeah sure.
Dang it. I was truly rooting for Pooja to be the girl he was cheating on Zoya with. πŸ˜•
Oh no...Zoya don't cry for that guy. He doesn't deserve it. 😭
You know this was my favourite chapter until now because there was a big revelation for Zoya and little more info about Aditya's life.
My favourite part of this chapter was that Aditya was so concerned and making all these efforts for a woman he met only a couple weeks ago. I guess he truly knows how to value friendship. πŸ˜ƒ
I love how you've written this very simply. Every scene went well with the flow and that's the specialty of your writing. ⭐️
Thanks a lot for the PM
Chapter 15

Brilliant update πŸ‘ as always
Aww...Zoya is still crying over a guy who didn't treat her right.
Aditya is a very caring person. He understands what exactly Zoya is going through but also knows that she needs her space to deal with the heartbreak.
Zoya is practically treating him like a stranger...well I guess she didn't really consider him a friend until now 😭
Aditya didn't feel that he could share his problems with anyone and that's why he thinks Zoya's behaviour is justified..
Zoya finally realizes what all this stranger had done for her and she knows she only survived because he was always with her.
Is this the start of a friendship between the two? (which I'm confused about because Aditya already considers her a friend.)
This seems like the beginning of a new life for Zoya.
Thanks a lot for the PM

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 5 years ago
feels like its been ages,
I hope all is well
plz update soon,
Originally posted by Delena29

Thank you for the lovely update.. looking forward to faster update

Thanks so much! :)
I was occupied with stuff and hence the delay. WIll be updating soon. Thanks for being patient.