Bepannaah

AdiYa FF: In The Stars | Completed - Page 44

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine_kk

Read part 17 and 18. Awesome awesome awesome. Pls update the next part.

Thank you!! 😊
There's been a longer delay this time. But I'll be updating soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pori

Loving it
reminds me of the time when I was in Zoya's shoes...

Continue soon

Thanks a lot! 😊
Feels nice that the fic made you recall of your own experience and thanks for sharing it :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frustrated12233

loving it ... ur update has this charm to it tht u cant help but re read it n want more ...

looking forward to read more

Thanks a ton! 😊
Really happy  @your comment. It means a lot that you'd wanna re-read the parts.
I'll be updating soon. 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKPC07

Lovely update!! 😊 thank you for the PM. Not here on IF as often but I follow the story on Wattpad and I love it!! Can't wait to read the next part. 😊

Thank you so much! 😊
(I think I've come across your username on wattpad).
I'll be posting soon 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Hey Priya. Have been a bit busy, so couldn't get to read tge  last two updates. Thanks for the PM. Thedevelopment in the story is sobeautiful ...  Seems like Zoya is also falling for Adi and would be happy to hear it from him..Loved reading it. So what's gonna happen next? Very eager to read the next. Keep it up

Thank you for making time to share your views, Sudha! 😊
Happy that you're liking the development.
Got delayed this time (due to holiday/festivities) but will be posting soon.
Thanks for always supporting.

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Doc.love

Wai waiyeee!😃 Brilliant update as always! Texting chalu hogai! Wah wah! 🥳 Loved this chapter a lot too.. 

You moved things on a faster pace this time. Its actually amazing how that shift in the pace didnt look out of place at all! 👏 So kudos to your awesome writing skills once again! 👏⭐️
I watched Leap Year because of this ff...and i loooved it!😃 So this ff is going to stay in my memories for a long time now! 
Waise aik aapas ki baat hai! That kissing scene in the B&B in Ireland in YOUR ff was wayyy better than in the original movie! 😉😃 You took inspiration and yet you weaved such beautiful scenes around that scenario... 😳⭐️ 
Yar you are Priya, right? I am sorry..i am such a huge fan of yours and I am still unsure about your name.. 😳😳 Sorry buddy... _/\_
P.S...Tomorrow is Sunday... so will you update? 😳😳 "I Will be  right here waiting for you"... 😳😃
Thank you so much for the PM.. ❤️

Thanks so much, Ayesha! 😊
After Ireland and Mumbai, this is the 3rd leg of the story- in Mussoorie. I wanted AdiYa to have some distance/time to figure out their feelings though it's yet to be seen if that worked or has them even more confused :D
Yay! you liked Leap Year! It's one of my fav rom-coms. A bit cheesy but then that's why I watch rom-coms. And a huge thanks for that comment. Very happy to read it.
Yea, I am Priya (but it's okay if you address me by my username. I know it gets confusing sometimes- with so many diff names and user ids).
The festival season delayed my update. And then this horrible news of BP ending -_-

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Awesome!! Loved the texts!! but they should converse more!! and also make them meet soon!!! :*  :)

Thanks so much! 😊
Glad you liked their text convo.
@bold- Amen! 😉

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masin

Thank you for the PM!

I absolutely love this story! I read it in one go a few days ago and didn't have the chance to leave a comment, but am doing so now :)

Your style of writing is very descriptive, creative, and keeps the reader hooked! This is such a light-hearted story and you execute it so well with SO much detail, I cannot wait to read more!

My personal favourite has to be Aditya's character - he is so charming, mature, and alert. He reads people well and the way he took care of Zoya without her having to ask (ie. got her a suitcase and the travel pills) was SO endearing!

Please continue soon! 

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read and for leaving a feedback! 😊
Very happy that you enjoyed the plot and the flow. And a massive thanks for noting those small details and analysing the character (fic!Adi). 
Do keep sharing your views whenever convenient. It motivates me and helps me learn if I am on the right track- wrt to the writing style, flow etc.
I'll be updating soon.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shafoo

I love it very much ur update .

Thank you so much! for always reading and letting me know your views! 😊
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A.Kh_20

Ok first of all thank you for the PM. I hardly see it. But I always keep a check on your FF by myself. And the part is really good. Both are on the realisation that's really great!! Please show the before marriage romance possibly like makeouts and stuff! Thanks :* (:*)

Thanks so much! 😊
Glad that you're enjoying the progress.
(I am a bit irregular in sending out PMs so thanks for taking notice). As for the update schedule, I try and update on Sundays but this time, I got a delayed (due to festival season).