AdiYa FF: In The Stars | Completed - Page 26

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Luv_PaRiAnSh

Lol this was unexpected twist. So Yash is lying about his whereabouts, and also many other stuff, which we could guess. Poor Zoya she had to travel all across the world for this... 
Its for sure that she'll be grateful to have Adi with her righ t nowr, rather being  alone.   Great going... 

Thanks a ton, Sudha for continuously reading and reviewing! ðŸ˜Š
Adi's presence will (hopefully) be of some relief in the times to come for Zoya.

Originally posted by ikhtiyar

You're cruel! You are! You just stopped it there? Now how do you think I'll wait for the next one? ðŸĪŠ I want more I want more I want more. ðŸ˜ĩ

Haha! (In my defense, I had to end it somewhere :D )
Thanks a lot, though for the continued interest! ðŸ˜Š
Will be posting the next part soon.
Originally posted by sezo

Poor zoya.
Now I expected to seen him  with another woman maybe Pooja  but not this. Or mahi  has lied and he was there. You left sich a clif hanger. I can't wait for next part plz do update soon. 

Seriously this is way better than the movie. 

Thanks so much! ðŸ˜Š
@last line - That compliment is so huge and truly amazed at reading it. Super happy that the fic could keep you invested.
Next part will be updated soon! :)
Originally posted by frustrated12233

My my!!! I was right!! 
Oh it's Soo exciting
Thank u for the update

Thank you for taking the time out to read and review (and enjoy)! ðŸ˜Š
I'll be updating the next part soon.
Originally posted by Aquabutterfly

Oh my God...I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to comment on previous few updates...I had gotten busy with university work.  ðŸ˜­
Give me a couple hours and I'll have comments ready for each update I missed. 

I've missed your feedbacks so much!
Really happy that you've resumed reading the fic.
And thanks (truly) for taking time out despite of being busy.
Eagerly waiting ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by AYUSHIVISHU

wow...I expected this 
he was lying to her 
I am glad that Aditya was with her in this situation...
she is shocked by this...and so many doubts creeping in..what is he doing in mussoorie..he said said so many lies 

Thanks a ton for reading and reviewing, Ayushi! ðŸ˜Š
Adi's company will definitely be appreciated (maybe needed) by Zoya at this time.
More about it in next update (which I'll put up shortly)

Chapter 8

Wow...such a beautiful update 👏
I've run out of words to praise you and your writing but still I'd say this much. YOU ARE THE BEST! AND I SIMPLY LOVE YOUR WORK. ⭐ïļ
Aditya keeps thinking of the bathroom scenes and fascinates about Zoya...dear these are signs of attraction.
Zoya and Aditya are stuck together at least for one another day. Gosh, I know something big is going to happen in these 24 hours.
The sarcastic and taunts Arjun and Zoya send towards each other just shows how comfortable those two have gotten over the period of 48 hours. They can freely talk and sometimes even make fun of each other.
Zoya can't cook? Don't worry dear...if you say with Aditya long enough, you'll learn a lot of things 😉
My favourite character is Ivy. ðŸ˜† She is making Adiya do all the couple-y things...and that kiss ðŸ˜ģ
It might not be a proper kiss but it still left an impact. Man thanks for putting ideas in my head. Adiya's kiss is the highlight of this update.
Aww Aditya, this is the start of a love story...well the story already started in the flight but this is another chapter to it.
I had a question regarding your writing. I noticed you bold the names when there's a line-break. Does that indicate whose POV we will be reading from?
Thanks a lot for the pm

So happy to see 2 new reviews from you! âĪïļ
Can't thank you enough for taking time out from your schedule! ðŸ˜Š
Your intuition of something happening in the next 24 hours turned out to be right :D And I can u/s why Ivy's likable- she seems like a AdiYa shipper too :D 
About the bold names part - yes, it indicates whose POV that part is from. Sometimes the line-break is when the scene changes, and sometimes it's when the POV (in the same scene) shifts. I do it to simplify the transition. Hope it's working out (would make amends/improvements if it's confusing or something so do lemme know).
Thanks again and super excited to read your next review :D
I'm just wondering how I missed this story before! So beautifully written and it keeps you wanting more. Every emotion can be felt through your words and the connection to the characters, the story, comes easily. You're terrific and I can't wait for the rest!

Chapter 9

Yet another wonderful update 👏
Again you have penned down every emotion very carefully. Aditya's partial uneasy thoughts on Zoya's boyfriend and the pain of reliving some bad memories were so real. I'll keep all the praises until the end. ⭐ïļ
I can't believe Zoya is still thinking about Yash after 'kissing' Aditya...no please don't regret it. Aditya is literally your future girl
I know something is really fishy with Yash. The lack of texts on Valentines' Day proves he's too 'busy' somewhere with someone else. I'm going to be super angry if he's double-timing her ðŸ˜Ą
Ah Aditya heard the conversation? The fun begins now. His newly developed feelings and an unwanted boyfriend is going to be an interesting mix.
Aditya is so awkward with Zoya after the kiss but she seems totally cool about it, well majorly...okay even she is awkward and guilty.
What is Aditya's backstory? This mystery is slowly eating me alive. There seems to be so much that has happened in Aditya's life that he refuses to even think about it. And I'm not talking about his parents. I feel like there's something else that's troubling him.
Zoya is right...it helps to share problems with a stranger. But you are no stranger to Aditya dear.
So...both are drunk 😆 classy way of gathering courage to share problems.
Well Aditya...she's going to find out the truth sooner or later so no point in hiding it from her...
Thanks for the pm dear

Thank you so much!! ðŸ˜Š
I am glad you liked the flow and the emotions. I dedicated a couple of chapters where in the plot may not move much but I wanted to give Adiya an insight into one another. Kind of develop a bond. Happy that you enjoyed the bit. 
Zoya for now would be focussed on Yash (as much as we'd like her to notice Adi more :D)  And as for Adi's backstory, he's hiding something and as you say it maybe something else, maybe not ;) 
Hope to read more of your feedback on the other parts. Can't tell you how happy it makes me,
Thanks again!! for sharing your views! 
Originally posted by Adiya_fan

This was so so so beautiful! I just wish Adi decides to stay in her life forever! Can't wait to read more ðŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot!! ðŸ˜Š
Let's see what fate has in store for them ;)
Will be posting the next part shortly.