AdiYa FF: In The Stars | Completed - Page 14

Posted: 5 years ago
Sweetness overloaded! What an ending! Loved both the installments. You truly gave a picture perfect ending to Adiya. Beautiful. ❤️
I disappeared for a while and you completed your story? 😲
Anyways I'm back to read this

Chapter 16

Beautiful update as always 👏, especially the comfortable bond shared by AdiYa
Arjun is very observant. Just looking at Aditya and judging his actions, he understood that Aditya has some feelings for Zoya.
I mean...it is suspicious that Adi would meet a stranger in a different country and out of courtesy decide to drop her to Mumbai.
But I'm glad that at least Adi has the sense to not deny those claims. He likes her and he knows it.
Does Harsh really need to be so blunt with his son all the time? I understand that they have personal problems but it seems like none of them are willing to sort it out (not that Adi should because Harsh is wrong here) 😡
Oops...the matters got heated and Aditya walked out without eating
No worries, Zoya to the rescue. This woman surprises me not just with her maturity and sensibility but her mental strength
Their small dinner date, in the room full of comfort, was heartwarming. 😳
My mind is a bit hazy on this but I think Adi is sharing his past with Zoya for the first time.
Oh...finally he opened up to her and made her realize that there are many out there who have had to face and suffer under cheating partners.
But it breaks my heart that both AdiYa had undergone such pain with no fault of their. 😭
Zoya dear...I love you but I think you should go for payback. Yash deserves it all.
It's high time that Adi opens his own chips company 😆
My favourite part was how you kept the reality factor in this by showing that Aditya falls for Zoya first like the show.
I'll keep all my praises for your writing to the end.

Chapter 17

Wow...such a brilliant update 👏
Ohh Zoya finally makes the call home. She reveals about her break up but not the reason behind it.
Lying to her parents at this point is not a good idea in my opinion. But I'll just wait to see how it all plays out
Zoya is finally realizing what Adi would have felt when Pooja cheated him and he had nobody to turn to.
"But she had Aditya to help. He, on the other hand, was alone." This line broke my heart 😭
Aditya's relationship with his mother is sweet. They share more of a friendship.
And Zoya has been officially invited by Anjana for a charity ball. So many cupids for just one couple
Aww...Zoya has developed a bad habit of eavesdropping on Hoodas' conversations. Chalo achha hua. Ab shayad she will get to know the truth.
Am I seeing signs of mutual attraction between AdiYa? Oh yes I am. 😳
Anjana is making it so obvious that she's trying to hook her son up with Zoya 😆 But I guess that's needed to push the two to realize their feelings for each other.
And the dance...I'm speechless with the way you've beautifully described AdiYa's thoughts and emotions from the beginning to the end. A flawless job done flawlessly ❤️

Chapter 18

Another beautiful update 👏
Zoya's parents come to Mumbai...this is going to be interesting.
The Hoodas and Siddiquis got along like a house on fire. Possible scenario of no objections regarding AdiYa in the future?
I was eager to see the dynamics in Hooda mansion change with Siddiquis arrival but you gave me a shock by sending Zoya back to Mussoorie 😭
Even with their last words, Aditya couldn't confess his feelings
Zoya's mental conflicts were beautifully penned ❤️ She is not exactly sure but maybe she is falling for (or have already fallen) Aditya.
Well if not face-to-face, they are talking through text messages.
Zoya and Aditya are so cute...the way Adi teased her in the same manner as her 'half-written' text 😳
OMG you have written the feelings and thoughts of the characters in such a beautiful detail. I already know how amazing of a writer you are yet this again proved why that is true ⭐️

Posted: 4 years ago
Hey.
So I just spent the past 2 hours grinning, cheering and rooting while reading the chapters.
I haven't been on IF for so long and it feels so good to be back and read something this refreshing which left this warm and familiar fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Originally posted by AsadZoya1708

Res...Meee First...

Unres... 

WHAT??? THE END!!!

Such an amazing story came to an end... 

Will miss it... 

Loved AdiYa journey... 

The ending was fantastic... AdiYa land in the same problem as one year ago... 

Aditya proposing Zoya was awesome... 

Do write more stories on AdiYa... 

Thanks so much! for all your wonderful comments that kept me going :)

Glad you liked this AdiYa journey 

Originally posted by A.Kh_20

Amazing.. but I do wish you continue this. Bocz In show also we hardly got their moments and now again you are also ending it. I am definitely missing it right now.

Thanks so much for always reading and commenting.

It felt... natural to end the story there. I do miss their show moments. That was quite abrupt.

Originally posted by Sudharies

That's a beautiful closure to your wonderful FF, Priya..👏

I've loved reading each and every chapter. Enjoyed AdiYa's journey, especially your writing makes it even more interesting to read. Keep up the good work . I'm surely gonna miss reading this FF..  hope we come across on a forum with a similar ship once again, so that I could read your story somewhere once again 

Keep writing, thanks for this amazing story on Adiya, and yeah thanks for all the PM's so far.  

Hey Sudha!

apologies for being so late to replying to you. Cant thank you enough for the continuous support that you've regularly provided. It really kept me motivated. Really grateful for it!

@bold- hope the same. I sometimes come back to this forum when I miss Adiya.

Originally posted by Lilly321

This was amazing ! Please keep writing more stories on Adiya 

Thanks a ton! 

Glad you enjoyed the journey. :)

Originally posted by AYUSHIVISHU

Awesome...Their journey was so Beautiful...how they started and how they progressed and the proposal was beautiful 

Thanks Ayushi for always being there for this and my other works.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed Adiya's journey in the fic. :)