Porus

Siddharth Tiwari ka Dhoka

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
About today's ☢️

I am 😡 with the CVs for destroying Alexander's character graph, and 😕 for Rohit for having to act these scenes out and mouth those awful dialogues about torture. I feel  for the Taxila awaam who are ruled by Ambhiraj under Alexander and who have to witness such a horrible end to their respected Chanakya. 

There may be many reasons and "justifications" within the script for Alexander to do this but I was disgusted by that bull scene. I didn't think they'd show it in such detail. I felt the same way during the scenes of Alexander killing his loved ones, in the illusion sequence. 

What the heck have they done to this show's storyline???

(Inspired by Sony Alexander in episode 157: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyEZFLhbv4&t=684):

Badi badi baatein kar rahe the
Thailand, Umergaon, aur actors ki intense training ki kahaaniyaan suna rahe the 
Aur kiya kya? Dhoka!
Dhoka kiya fans ke saath! 

Sone ki chidya ki history hai yeh sun kar aaye the iss show ke baare mein 
Magar yeh nahin jaante the ke yahaan ke scripts to giddhon ke bhi samajh ke baahar niklenge

Fan bana kar newta denge aur paagal bana kar chod denge

👏👏👏
Bohot khoob CVs 👏 Bohot khoob! 
Dekh lo Bhaarat waalon, yeh hai SidT ki haqeeqat

Suna tha show ke khaatir 500 crore ka budget rakh rahe hain yeh SidT
Par yahan to show ka fan bana kar dimaag ka dahi banaya jaa raha hai

Khair, qubool hai!
Par kam se kam duniya ki tareekh yeh to maanegi 
Ke Rohit ne apne junoon aur lajawaab acting se fans ke dilon par fateh ki
Aur uski shikast hui, to uljha hua story arc ke dikhaane par

Bade fakhr se kehte the SidT, ke bade paymane pe show hai, pehle shows ki tarah nahin
Par yahan to story ka arc befazool tracks ki buniyad par khadi ki gayi hai

Theek hai SidT, aage badho!
Sony Alexander ke fans tumhare saamne nihatte khade hain! 🤗

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sab theek ho jayega 😊
inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Sab theek ho jayega 😊

I like your optimism! 😉
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
+1👍🏼 nice post send this to Rohit and let him know we tolerate this tiwaris crap plots only because of him. Trust me if his Macedonian actors were boring as pr ones I would have quit the show long ago but Alex hooked me up. Or should I say rohit because clearly Alexander isn't handled too well by writers.
I'm desperately waiting for Roxanne to fall in love with Alex but they busy with crap. I won't be surprised if in end Porus gets upper hand in battle a d with his Adarsh sanskars he let Alex goes saying "atthi devo bhava " and my beloved Alex dies out of shame and dejection 

I wanna meet the writers who comes up with such crap daily. I mean Alexander's dialogue writing and delivery both are good but his actions...

And pr is turned into a saas bahu opera...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love the creativity in this post. Loved how you converted alexander's speech for porus to your speech to as an alexander fan to siddharth sir ...and thanks for taking my suggestion dear 🤗
Vicariously thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know when Inlieu passes from English to Urdu, it's about to get down real deep 😆 I love your creativity in this one. One can really sense how much you as viewer got engrossed and involved in Alexander's character and how those futile promises and dreams they sold to us viewers during the show's premiere, popped out since a while, is now affecting us bitterly with the amount of disappointment and deception we ressent. Not gonna lie, rethinking about the first poster released for the show's promotion along with the promos that followed shortly after, I already had premonitory feelings that the show won't be able to carry out intactly till the end such an arduous, fiery and overzealous character like Alexander the Great , who with his unique aura also holds a huge and proud legacy in history, that would undoubtedly turn out as a great burden for an apt representation of his character as per the pedestal on which he's put on . Yet I let myself carried away by the first irreproachable scenes, dialogues and frames conveyed by every character on the Macedonian side. By now, I have steadily come to cover up few important phases and facettes of this incontournable figure which brought me to consider him and put him on a certain pedestal that's completely in opposite with the show. Though I adore Rohit and his performance in this show is really the highlight and one fundamental factor along with Sameksha's Olympia that made out of me a loyal viewer of the show since quite a while now, I am really losing my patience after every passing episode of the big farce made out of Alexander's extraordinary ambition and periple for which he's still known by many contemporains and thanks to which he acquired his notoriety. If I were to know beforehand that Alexander all the long would grit his teeth in envy, greed, with eyes ablaze and sparkling whenever Bharat sone ki chidiya is mentioned, and his eagerness to face his grand rival over there, to finally end up playing hide and seek with the latter one and focusing his whole aim and it's purpose on the account of his sole death and cut head, I would have cherished modestly and with more gratitude his earlier scenes. It's a dilemma that consists of watching the show to support Rohit but at the same time, taking part of a vulgar mockery made out of the real Alexander, his aim and his personality. What is the amazing conception dedicated to Alexander's character by SidT was Rohit referring to during the show's premiere ? Maybe it's his earlier scenes but I can't seem to understand what brought Rohit to speak so eloquently and admirably about SidT's work on Alexander's character ? Did he really take time to evaluate his whole script ? Or is he also convinced and part of this popular belief that Alexander was only and all about a bloodthirsty and ruthless invador of India ? Him directly addressing himself to a low creature like Kanishk through a letter to free him from jail and the latter one susurring his name in satisfaction as if he's overjoyed to be a part of his gang and not considering him at all like the most powerful man of his time. How did they make all this happen with their whole mind and chest while writing the script ?
inlieu thumbnail
I really am tempted to send this to SidT, but I don't think he'd care. 😡

I don't want to hurt Rohit's feelings by sending him this - I'm sure he's suffering way more than we are. 

They finished off the Macedonian track and never went back to it. They could have shown us Egypt or Babylon tracks instead of all this crazy stuff. Heck, even Alexander dealing with other kings/kingdoms would be more palatable at this stage. But no, everything has to be Porus-centric. Fine, but at least come up with real political games, not this silly stuff!

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

+1👍🏼 nice post send this to Rohit and let him know we tolerate this tiwaris crap plots only because of him. Trust me if his Macedonian actors were boring as pr ones I would have quit the show long ago but Alex hooked me up. Or should I say rohit because clearly Alexander isn't handled too well by writers.

I'm desperately waiting for Roxanne to fall in love with Alex but they busy with crap. I won't be surprised if in end Porus gets upper hand in battle a d with his Adarsh sanskars he let Alex goes saying "atthi devo bhava " and my beloved Alex dies out of shame and dejection 

I wanna meet the writers who comes up with such crap daily. I mean Alexander's dialogue writing and delivery both are good but his actions...

And pr is turned into a saas bahu opera...

inlieu thumbnail
Thank you so much, my dear. I have become so frustrated with this show that it just poured out like this. 

It's not just about Alexander, I was also really looking forward to learning about the sone ki chidiya era, but we didn't get any of that either! Darius-centric tracks were overdone and took the fun out of it for me. 😡

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i love the creativity in this post. Loved how you converted alexander's speech for porus to your speech to as an alexander fan to siddharth sir ...and thanks for taking my suggestion dear 🤗

inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicariously

You know when Inlieu passes from English to Urdu, it's about to get down real deep 😆 

🤣 Really? I didn't realize this is the impression I give when I switch to Urdu, but as you know I was inspired by that brilliant speech of Alexander's in the PR court. 

I love your creativity in this one. One can really sense how much you as viewer got engrossed and involved in Alexander's character and how those futile promises and dreams they sold to us viewers during the show's premiere, popped out since a while, is now affecting us bitterly with the amount of disappointment and deception we ressent. 

Thank you for your kind words, my dear. I am glad you could understand my frustration and how I feel about the current state of the show after being emotionally invested in it from the beginning. 

Not gonna lie, rethinking about the first poster released for the show's promotion along with the promos that followed shortly after, I already had premonitory feelings that the show won't be able to carry out intactly till the end such an arduous, fiery and overzealous character like Alexander the Great , who with his unique aura also holds a huge and proud legacy in history, that would undoubtedly turn out as a great burden for an apt representation of his character as per the pedestal on which he's put on . Yet I let myself carried away by the first irreproachable scenes, dialogues and frames conveyed by every character on the Macedonian side. By now, I have steadily come to cover up few important phases and facettes of this incontournable figure which brought me to consider him and put him on a certain pedestal that's completely in opposite with the show. 

To be honest, I had only seen the trailers about Porus, and had totally missed the ones about Alexander. It was episode 17 that changed my life, watching him roar into the scene! And then I was like ... who's this actor? wow! I was also impressed by the battle scene and the following ones in Macedonia. The Alexander and Olympias scene just sealed the deal for me and I was hooked. I did not know if they would be able to carry on the quality of the Alexander tracks but I had decided to enjoy it while it lasted. 

Though I adore Rohit and his performance in this show is really the highlight and one fundamental factor along with Sameksha's Olympia that made out of me a loyal viewer of the show since quite a while now, I am really losing my patience after every passing episode of the big farce made out of Alexander's extraordinary ambition and periple for which he's still known by many contemporains and thanks to which he acquired his notoriety. If I were to know beforehand that Alexander all the long would grit his teeth in envy, greed, with eyes ablaze and sparkling whenever Bharat sone ki chidiya is mentioned, and his eagerness to face his grand rival over there, to finally end up playing hide and seek with the latter one and focusing his whole aim and it's purpose on the account of his sole death and cut head, I would have cherished modestly and with more gratitude his earlier scenes. 

Totally. Whenever I feel annoyed I go back and watch his older scenes in Macedonia and Faras. And then I wonder how the CVs could destroy such a beautifully crafted character with their own hands. 

It's a dilemma that consists of watching the show to support Rohit but at the same time, taking part of a vulgar mockery made out of the real Alexander, his aim and his personality. 

This is exactly how I feel day in, day out!

What is the amazing conception dedicated to Alexander's character by SidT was Rohit referring to during the show's premiere ? Maybe it's his earlier scenes but I can't seem to understand what brought Rohit to speak so eloquently and admirably about SidT's work on Alexander's character ? Did he really take time to evaluate his whole script ? Or is he also convinced and part of this popular belief that Alexander was only and all about a bloodthirsty and ruthless invador of India ? 

No, he actually said he had refused the show twice because he wasn't sure that the makers could justify such a legendary character and that SidT had to reassure him in order to convince him to come on board. Guess his first instincts were not wrong and I am sure he's learned from this experience. It is just that he's such a fabulous actor he finds a way to shine despite being held back by the crazy tracks in the script. 

Him directly addressing himself to a low creature like Kanishk through a letter to free him from jail and the latter one susurring his name in satisfaction as if he's overjoyed to be a part of his gang and not considering him at all like the most powerful man of his time. How did they make all this happen with their whole mind and chest while writing the script ?

I know, and this is what sets my teeth on edge. If Sony Alexander were really a fictional character and not "supposedly based" on the real Alexander, it might have bothered us less. I understand there isn't much material avaialable on Porus but there is plenty on Alexander and people still hero-worship him. This is why I think a lot of fans are hurt because the makers are sullying his name and all his amazing achievements by reducing him to a villain. I can feel Rohit putting up his own resistance and fighting back by adding his own nuances to scenes and dialogues, but it's unfair to expect him to take all this burden on his lone shoulders. 😡 

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Itna bhi koi nuksaan Nahin hua hai filhaal Alexander ke character Ka to be honest and I am huge fan of real Alexander...😊