The Smart Kids and Immature Adults.

Posted: 2018-07-27T00:11:53Z
Hi how r, Khana kha k jana... apne ghar se. Tongue

The Smart Kids Star

The kids  are smart enough at age 5 n 10. (Umm Jiji ki age ten hai naErmm)  Kis ne socha tha, they'be having secret code for safety. Shocked

Jija Ji looks andar se very emotional and uppar se smile karne wala bacha. Big smile When Chanda enquired the kids 'what happen?' Shantanu covered up and Chanda got convinced. Star Basically this emotional connection towards Puchki and the covering up skills is going to be the worth watching angle. Embarrassed Uppar se kuch andar se kuch types. Blushing

Puchki on the other hand is though intelligent and quick in responding to in whatever situation she's in... she's kinda very soft spoken. Day Dreaming So behna humari sweet and simple wali hai... Chalo acha hai future Jija Ji se thode kam fights dekhne ko milenge. LOL

Immature Adults

I completely feel for Beauty aunty Disapprove she's getting white hair Cry but the drama was so uncalled. Geek Look at the choti bachi, usko ek unchaha hair style mil gaya Broken Heart and instead of creating drama the kid went to a corner and sulked silently where as the immature aunty ne shor machaya. Confused Waise white hair ane pe hungama nahi karte Embarrassed chupke se color lagao Tongue and apne secret ko secret rakhne do. Embarrassed Duh Beauty aunty is such a dhakkan. D'oh

Arpita darling thinks giving a complete make over to the child or hurting her will help? Confused Okay she's worried about her child's future, but yeh kaunsa solution hai? Ouch

P.s: Wasn't the episode little boring? Ermm
6 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:27:11Z
I missed the show. Disapprove
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:31:14Z
I also found it lit OTT. Not boringLOL
But a mother will always be worried abt her Daughter's future
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:39:04Z
Originally posted by Paramdewani

Koi na repeat dekh lo or watch online. Embarrassed Wiase bache abhi bade nahi hue. Tongue
Edited by romaila - 2018-07-27T00:41:10Z
4 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:41:04Z
Originally posted by cutiee0034

I also found it lit OTT. Not boringLOL
But a mother will always be worried abt her Daughter's future

Actually I wanna see on the grown up as soon as possible. LOL
Well its not about her worries towards her daughter, Arpita handled it the wrong way. Ouch
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T00:42:30Z
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Paramdewani

Koi na repeat dekh lo or watch online. Embarrassed Wiase bache abhi bade nahi hue. Tongue
If the episode was boring and little OTT, I would wish skipping. ROFL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T01:16:39Z
Nice post Romi Smile
Shantanu is cute n smart n so is Puchki Smile
But you're right about the adults.. They are either dumb or too loud n creates unnecessary drama.. 
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T03:26:25Z
Dumb children become dumb adults. Tongue