Duniya mein sab kuch seh sakta hoon

Posted: 2018-07-26T12:38:15Z
Shantanu is such a pure soul who can go till any extent for his Puchki Embarrassed
First he hurt himself while finding her.
Then he ate those spicy puchkas for his puchki.

And Puchki is no less, usne bi Shantanu ke liye Beauty se panga le liya LOL

Loving these two so much!
6 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T12:42:10Z
Originally posted by arti_

Shantanu is such a pure soul who can go till any extent for his Puchki Embarrassed

Im so in love with him yar!!! Kudus to the writers qho have made this character so beautiful Clap

Its getting harder for me to digest how shan can leave her puchki whom he loves even more than himself Cry
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T12:42:29Z

0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T12:54:07Z
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Im so in love with him yar!!! Kudus to the writers qho have made this character so beautiful Clap

Its getting harder for me to digest how shan can leave her puchki whom he loves even more than himself Cry

Definitely some huge majboori and Chanda will make this happen.
According to the precap, it seems Chanda wanted to take both Shantanu and Puchki away from Sonagachi. While she was successful in taking Shantanu away, she was caught while trying to flee Puchki away. 

I also think that Arpita will lose her life in some way (maybe saving Puchki) and Chanda will raise her and keep her promise by not letting Puchki get in the 'dhanda'
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-26T13:01:13Z

According to the precap, it seems Chanda wanted to take both Shantanu and Puchki away from Sonagachi. While she was successful in taking Shantanu away, she was caught while trying to flee Puchki away. 

I also think that Arpita will lose her life in some way (maybe saving Puchki) and Chanda will raise her and keep her promise by not letting Puchki get in the 'dhanda'

Omg!! Sounds super amazing! !!Big smile
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T04:32:47Z

hmm
Kahin shantanu ko aisa na lage ki puchki snatched his motherOuch
Or chanda will choose Puchki over Shantanu and will gave away shantanu to some rich people to make his future better
Mera khayali pulavLOLROFL
But it can happen as chanda has promised Arpita that she will never let puchki get involved in the dhanda 
And Arpita Will die I think tooOuch
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T23:49:33Z
Originally posted by pooja2109

hmm
Kahin shantanu ko aisa na lage ki puchki snatched his motherOuch
Or chanda will choose Puchki over Shantanu and will gave away shantanu to some rich people to make his future better
Mera khayali pulavLOLROFL
But it can happen as chanda has promised Arpita that she will never let puchki get involved in the dhanda 
And Arpita Will die I think tooOuch

There is too much suspense around how Shantanu will get out of Sonagachi and koi spoilers bi nhi aa raha Confused
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-28T00:46:22Z
Iss age mein bach bade bade dialogues bolne laga hai, Shocked Guess what, Akdu Jija k behna se flirt karne k chances high hain...esh. Blushing
2 Likes this