Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola New Forum Mitras πŸ˜Š and Old Lazy Evil Annoying log whom I knew since last 2-3 years πŸ˜‘ 
Well every show has its Happy (Khushi) moments and Sad (Gham) moments πŸ˜³
YTG too started with some Khushi moments -  Arpita wishing for a Daughter n Chhotu Shan wishing for a Friend .. Him saving Arpita (Read: Unborn Puchki) on the stairs and later nicknaming her PUCHKI πŸ˜Š So many AWWW moments ..

It had many Gham moments too 

But I'm not here talking about them πŸ˜Ž
My Old Faltu Friends knows I love to talk abt Faltu Topics just like them πŸ˜Ž

So let's start with the BAM!! Moments - My Fav Moments πŸ˜ƒ

The most Iconic BAM of TV Shows that has been ruling since K Serial Days πŸ₯³
Shan is about 7-8 years when Puchki is Just Born 
Cut to 5 years Leap
Shan is still the same 7-8 years but Puchki is now 5 years old 
Is Time Theory ko kya naam doon 

Next in line comes Pathan Sasur Ji 
Bholi Bhali Gharwalis are very common in TV but mane what's Arpita's level of Naivety   Girl have you ever heard of Red-light area?? Your husband bought you in a Red-light area and you thought it was your Sasural  Are you seriously that blind that without any Intro you assumed the Pathan as your Father in law 

Thakuma ?!! 
Did I hear it right??? Plzz someone tell me I heard it wrong πŸ˜³ 
Thakuma means Paternal Granny n that Thakuma no way looked like a Thakuma πŸ˜³ 

The last one might seem irrelevant to many but this one thing is really a BAM in my ears  πŸ€“
Khatarnak Bengali 
Mane this is my exact reaction when I hear someone playing a Bong character pronounce like this - Sauti (Sotti) or Baundhoo (Bondhu) 
Exactly how difficult it is to pronounce "O" "So" "No"   

Anyways I won't sweat it anymore and say Sayonara here 
Cya later in this Galiyaan πŸ˜›

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shantanu must be younger before leap like 5 years I guess n after leap he will turn 10 πŸ˜† but with the same height πŸ˜†
This is bothering me too but leave it we can ignore this one as I really loved that chotu shan!! 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Shantanu must be younger before leap like 5 years I guess n after leap he will turn 10 πŸ˜† but with the same height πŸ˜†

This is bothering me too but leave it we can ignore this one as I really loved that chotu shan!! 

Okies this is something that happens always in TV shows πŸ˜† Siblings who had 10 yrs age difference as child grows up n goes to college together πŸ˜†
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maybe shantanu doesnt want to grow up.. the child inhim exists physically even as he grows πŸ€ͺ
Arpita is good example of "going bling in love"  she will go behind where her pati parmeshwar takes her to. 

& coming to sasurji! That man intros Arpi to takuma.. acc to u takuma is granny.. so that makes sasurji.. pseudo sasurji to Arpita πŸ€‘
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aye Shekhawat! πŸ˜›

I had the same thought, man Shantanu is still the same after five years 😲 then Socha woh TV serial hi kya jis mein blooper na ho. πŸ€”

Arpita, well was a bit expecting her final journey after delivery, but woh bach gayi. πŸ₯³ We've already discussed about her dumbness so lets move to next part. πŸ˜†

Thakuma looked more like Girl's hostel warden. πŸ˜• Thakuma ke two fav students, one Jija Ji's mom and second the Bigdi hui Beauty, who supposedly the college Diva. 🀣

Waiting for the real Milan, Akdu Jija Ji's attitude and Puchki's talent . πŸ˜Ž

P.s: Humein Jhelna tumhare Taqdeer mein hai, Jab tak hum sab Param fans hain. ⭐️

Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

maybe shantanu doesnt want to grow up.. the child inhim exists physically even as he grows πŸ€ͺ

Arpita is good example of "going bling in love"  she will go behind where her pati parmeshwar takes her to. 

& coming to sasurji! That man intros Arpi to takuma.. acc to u takuma is granny.. so that makes sasurji.. pseudo sasurji to Arpita πŸ€‘

@Red .. Yeah he probably would have been packed n delivered to his future home had he grown up in those 5 years πŸ˜³

@blue .. So that means Arpita had super relationship analytical senses 

@Green .. What's with this name Arpita πŸ€£

Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

Aye Shekhawat! πŸ˜› 

Ahh bring back lots of memories from Girls Night Party πŸ˜†

I had the same thought, man Shantanu is still the same after five years 😲 then Socha woh TV serial hi kya jis mein blooper na ho. πŸ€”

Arpita, well was a bit expecting her final journey after delivery, but woh bach gayi. πŸ₯³ We've already discussed about her dumbness so lets move to next part. πŸ˜†

Well the next part probably will be she continued to be dumb dumb until he daughter stands up for her someday πŸ€”

Thakuma looked more like Girl's hostel warden. πŸ˜• Thakuma ke two fav students, one Jija Ji's mom and second the Bigdi hui Beauty, who supposedly the college Diva. 🀣

@Bold .. Okies so Jiju's Mom is Teacher's Pet πŸ˜†

Waiting for the real Milan, Akdu Jija Ji's attitude and Puchki's talent . πŸ˜Ž

I'm waiting for Vrushy's entry 

P.s: Humein Jhelna tumhare Taqdeer mein hai, Jab tak hum sab Param fans hain. ⭐️

PS .. Yeah I know πŸ˜³
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Shekhawat! Do you think Vrushika' character is that of a dancer? Promo mein she's shown dancing outside Jija Ji's haveli. πŸ€”

Puchki's mom might sacrifice for the sake of Puchki's protection from the Buri Nazar, but I know Beauty aunty kuch na kuch gol maal karti rehegi. πŸ˜ˆ (I hope plot reveal na kiya ho πŸ˜›)
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -InCenDia-

@Red .. Yeah he probably would have been packed n delivered to his future home had he grown up in those 5 years πŸ˜³

@blue .. So that means Arpita had super relationship analytical senses 

@Green .. What's with this name Arpita πŸ€£

haan jija ji grew once in for all after leap πŸ€”

whats in the name!πŸ˜‰ im sure after joining red light area she will change her name to something fancyπŸ˜†
Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

Shekhawat! Do you think Vrushika' character is that of a dancer? Promo mein she's shown dancing outside Jija Ji's haveli. πŸ€”

Puchki's mom might sacrifice for the sake of Puchki's protection from the Buri Nazar, but I know Beauty aunty kuch na kuch gol maal karti rehegi. πŸ˜ˆ (I hope plot reveal na kiya ho πŸ˜›)

Well in one promo she was training some kids I think πŸ€”
And in the other one she was doing Dhunuchi Naach - it's a ritual that's performed on Durga Puja .. You don't need to be dancer to do Dhunuchi Naach .. In most of the old  Khandaani Bengali family all the female members together does it πŸ˜³