Yeh Teri Galiyan

Vrushika is a darling. Dying to see her - Page 2

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I saw the IVs of vrushika and Manish. I have to say VM is so good in answering questions . I don't know why she is teased when she gives IV with shantanu maheshwari where she is pointed for not speaking much. But whenever she gives IV with other ppl I have always seen her speaking and speaking so well👏 vrushika u rock. Whenever I saw her IVs with Manish or earlier with ravish ,she was so so good. So u rock vrushika. I don't believe ppl who says u speak less. I really love the way u speak in IVs. Always keeping it to the point. Want to see u shine and grow and become more n more successful. Waiting for ur entry in YTG. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manish is v v supportive n we all have seen how he was correcting her whenever she fumbled 😳 may be that is the reason she felt confident enough to speak. ..
They r adorable...😳
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutiee0034

I saw the IVs of vrushika and Manish. I have to say VM is so good in answering questions . I don't know why she is teased when she gives IV with shantanu maheshwari where she is pointed for not speaking much. But whenever she gives IV with other ppl I have always seen her speaking and speaking so well👏 vrushika u rock. Whenever I saw her IVs with Manish or earlier with ravish ,she was so so good. So u rock vrushika. I don't believe ppl who says u speak less. I really love the way u speak in IVs. Always keeping it to the point. Want to see u shine and grow and become more n more successful. Waiting for ur entry in YTG. 

Those gang used to tease her just like every friends do..

i just love her chilled out nature...

waiting for her entry
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I not yet watched ddd but i start to seen her on IB after that i fell on her... I waiting for her entry. She is damn cute.  
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting for her entry ❤️
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm waiting for her too 
unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally loved her in IB! I was sooo happy when I got to know that she is the fl of this show 😳