Vrushika is a darling. Dying to see her

Posted: 5 years ago
I saw the IVs of vrushika and Manish. I have to say VM is so good in answering questions . I don't know why she is teased when she gives IV with shantanu maheshwari where she is pointed for not speaking much. But whenever she gives IV with other ppl I have always seen her speaking and speaking so well👏 vrushika u rock. Whenever I saw her IVs with Manish or earlier with ravish ,she was so so good. So u rock vrushika. I don't believe ppl who says u speak less. I really love the way u speak in IVs. Always keeping it to the point. Want to see u shine and grow and become more n more successful. Waiting for ur entry in YTG. 
Manish is v v supportive n we all have seen how he was correcting her whenever she fumbled 😳 may be that is the reason she felt confident enough to speak. ..
They r adorable...😳
Originally posted by cutiee0034

I saw the IVs of vrushika and Manish. I have to say VM is so good in answering questions . I don't know why she is teased when she gives IV with shantanu maheshwari where she is pointed for not speaking much. But whenever she gives IV with other ppl I have always seen her speaking and speaking so well👏 vrushika u rock. Whenever I saw her IVs with Manish or earlier with ravish ,she was so so good. So u rock vrushika. I don't believe ppl who says u speak less. I really love the way u speak in IVs. Always keeping it to the point. Want to see u shine and grow and become more n more successful. Waiting for ur entry in YTG. 

Those gang used to tease her just like every friends do..

i just love her chilled out nature...

waiting for her entry
I not yet watched ddd but i start to seen her on IB after that i fell on her... I waiting for her entry. She is damn cute.  
waiting for her entry ❤️
I totally loved her in IB! I was sooo happy when I got to know that she is the fl of this show 😳
Waiting for Vrushu's entry. The kids track should get over soon.
I've seen Vrushka's work in D3 thoda thoda, she gonna rock as Asmita. Abhi Ivs nahi dekhi, might be will start following those too and very soon. ⭐️
Originally posted by romaila

I've seen Vrushka's work in D3 thoda thoda, she gonna rock as Asmita. Abhi Ivs nahi dekhi, might be will start following those too and very soon. ⭐️

I had started watching D3 n IB both only coz of her