•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
 My god... kunal today his frustration his anxiety was just to damn good to pen down in words... the whole sequence displaying his hurt/pain that he couldn't voice because it's like forbidden fruit.. he had to leave the house to let free his pain/worry and tears... the way he lashed out at the ladies of his house those tears and him continuously wiping his cheeks n them flash backs was just to damn good..

Nandani is forbidden fruit for kunal:-( it seemed like dida kinda of sensed the difference is kunal concern for nandani... he hated that dida referred to them as outsiders (for him nandani is his own be it wrong or right) ...
no doubt she is only forbidden fruit for him 
i'm so proud of nandini, finally she did what we all waiting for👍🏼
good preforming by drashti👏

well done to shakti arora👏 he was amazing today ep.

Today Dadi sensed it!!!

Tomorrow Nandini will sense it with full sense of hugging!!! 😆

Hate this stupid JAZZBAT, then I feel bad for Kunal. Then Mauli!!! God!! She will never believe in men or marriage again!! 
Dida is too good.. she has realised that things are gonna get twisted..

And poor Mauli.. i really hope that Nandini keeps her friendship with mauli.. i dont want nandini to break mauli's heart come what may..

Shakti was amazing in expressions.. he is totally into character feelings.. but from story perspective I dont think Kunal feelings are right.. he was heads over heels in love with Mauli.. suddenly with nandini around seeing her dance in rain his feelings arose.. c'mon.. i hope nandini stops kunal and become sensible..