Posted: 2018-07-25T12:24:53Z
Shantanu Has His Mother Then Why He Will get adopted? Confused
Will his mother die? 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-25T12:51:55Z
Originally posted by pooja2109

Will his mother die? 

His mother is already a sensible women I think her story is similar with that of puchki's mom so might be possible she also want a better future for shan so she gave him to someone who can actually give him what he actually deserves in his life. ..

This will surely make poor shan heartbrokenCry as no kid wants to get separated with her mother...Cry

1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-25T13:00:14Z
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Will his mother die? 

His mother is already a sensible women I think her story is similar with that of puchki's mom so might be possible she also want a better future for shan so she gave him to someone who can actually give him what he actually deserves in his life. ..

This will surely make poor shan heartbrokenCry as no kid wants to get separated with her mother...Cry

yes both shanki's Mothers are good at heart 
Poor shankiCry
Puchki's dad i hate himAngry

1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-25T13:02:54Z

Will his mother die? 

Poor shankiCry

But yar agr wo aesa na krta to shan ko uska puchka I mean puchki kse milti... Smile

But yeah I feel bad fpr Arpita Cry
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-25T13:09:45Z

Will his mother die? 

Poor shankiCry

But yar agr wo aesa na krta to shan ko uska puchka I mean puchki kse milti... Smile

But yeah I feel bad fpr Arpita Cry
haha shan ko uska puchka opps uski Puchki kaise miltiTongueWink tu bhi na sarahLOL
Yeah poor ArpitaCry
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-27T23:37:35Z
i think Chanda will give him away to some other family to take care of his upbringing.
or
Maybe Shantanu will get lost while trying to escape and will be adopted by another family
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-07-28T02:59:54Z
Originally posted by arti_

i think Chanda will give him away to some other family to take care of his upbringing.
or
Maybe Shantanu will get lost while trying to escape and will be adopted by another family
if we consider second option the after growing up why will he hate puchki Confused
And if story goes by first option then there are possibilities of Shantanu hating puchki
1 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go