Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Precap - Sadika devastated

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Precap shows yash has thrown out BA out of the AM n sahil agreed over it but vedika tries to coax Sahil to forgive BA as she has fulfilled every duty of mother to him. But he won't get agree. 
Nani insulted BA. She said that BA insulted her daughter n now the same name she will give to her " mistress" 

Sahil tries to persuade vedika that it's not first time he lied to her n she is not in love with yash but vedika denies n says she married to yash its own discretion n cried badly n other side Sahil is in devastated state 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sahil tells ved that this is not the first time she lied to him.  Can you change it.. this time Vedika is crying badly and Sahil is upset but not in tears.. not much i guess.  I hope he stops the stalking.
Ved is now Ma and Bhabhi to him  ;
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a u no x turn  liya hai story ne wah 
x is liye kyu ke kuch samjh hi nahi aaya yeh kiya tha I don't know aur yeh vedika ji yaar kiya character hai Matlab khud jooth bole toh thik n some reason behind it but dusra bole you cheat or what ever wow super๐Ÿ‘
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppinss

Sahil tells ved that this is not the first time she lied to him.  Can you change it.. this time Vedika is crying badly and Sahil is upset but not in tears.. not much i guess.  I hope he stops the stalking.

Ved is now Ma and Bhabhi to him  ;

Ohh poppi I mistook ๐Ÿ˜‰ sorry 
Ma n Bhabhi lol ved ko kbhi akal nhi aayegi
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Sahil is stalking her, he doesn't believe in the marriage of Vedika and Yash, and knows she isn't happy. He wants her to come out of it and marry him instead ! After she married, he lost it, and got really vulnerable.. so much that he is acting irrationally and erratically :/ . It may not look right, however, you can't blame him either. In love, people go crazy, but this incident made him lose his mind :/ and himself ! :/