Why did not she flee?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Why did not Arpita try to flee before her husband got the money? Given that she is pregnant she would not have been able to escape but she made no attempt to flee. Maybe it was because she was heartbroken.

She asked for a daughter and God fulfilled her wish. But the situation was so different now. I loved she said what did she asked from God.
Originally posted by Toulup

Why did not Arpita try to flee before her husband got the money? Given that she is pregnant she would not have been able to escape but she made no attempt to flee. Maybe it was because she was heartbroken.

She asked for a daughter and God fulfilled her wish. But the situation was so different now. I loved she said what did she asked from God.

U gave the answer of ur question by urself πŸ˜Š

Moreover that she must have felt so helpless as whom she trusted the most, loved the most sold her out for the sake of money πŸ˜‘

It was so emotional when she wanted to take her baby in her arms but then she realised that she did a big mistake by asking a daughter for herself πŸ˜­

For me the most beautiful moment was ending πŸ‘  such a divine start to shan n puchki's love story⭐️
My question is why she didn't felt suspicious when the man was taking her to the badnamm Galliyaan? 😲 I mean seeing the Jinga lala crowd anybody would have senses what sort of Galiyaan it is. Guess we shouldn't look for logic. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by romaila

My question is why she didn't felt suspicious when the man was taking her to the badnamm Galliyaan? 😲 I mean seeing the Jinga lala crowd anybody would have senses what sort of Galiyaan it is. Guess we shouldn't look for logic. πŸ˜†

Same here Pinks πŸ˜² I mean common she can't be that naive that she considered the Pathan her Sasur Ji πŸ˜² She should have realized Pura daal kala hai when she reached Sonagachi .. BUt okay show ke khaatir chalta hai πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -InCenDia-

Same here Pinks πŸ˜² I mean common she can't be that naive that she considered the Pathan her Sasur Ji πŸ˜² She should have realized Pura daal kala hai when she reached Sonagachi .. BUt okay show ke khaatir chalta hai πŸ˜•

Agree with the points.. but at the same time we all know that things like that happens... for women who less educated n not strong enough can't even think of fighting against critical situations like this and in the end becomes a victim... sad buy true...

@Bold: What 😲  Oh I missed that part. Sasur Ji Pathan and Husband from Kolkata.πŸ€”

I am going to ignore kinda stuff, bas Shantanu and Puchki's love story ekdam mast hone chahye. ⭐️ No Duskhi Ladki and No MCP types Ladka plus, I want focussed Puchki unlike daily soap FL. 😳
Yeah already that chota Shan has taken my heart... they way he entered... his dialogues.. his scene with his puchka I mean puchki πŸ˜³ awww
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Agree with the points.. but at the same time we all know that things like that happens... for women who less educated n not strong enough can't even think of fighting against critical situations like this and in the end becomes a victim... sad buy true...

Well we don't know Arpita's educational background but education isn't the problem here .. Sometimes less educated peoples can be strong-willed and highly educated peoples can be weak minded .. On top of that she was nine months pregnant .. She couldn't run away in that state .. But mostly because she is weak 

Originally posted by romaila

@Bold: What 😲  Oh I missed that part. Sasur Ji Pathan and Husband from Kolkata.πŸ€”

Yeah she called that man Sasur Ji n I was like Girl What πŸ₯± Don't you have minimum sense πŸ€” Are you really blind πŸ₯±

I am going to ignore kinda stuff, bas Shantanu and Puchki's love story ekdam mast hone chahye. ⭐️ No Duskhi Ladki and No MCP types Ladka plus, I want focussed Puchki unlike daily soap FL. 😳

Well we don't know Arpita's educational background but education isn't the problem here .. Sometimes less educated peoples can be strong-willed and highly educated peoples can be weak minded .. On top of that she was nine months pregnant .. She couldn't run away in that state .. But mostly because she is weak 

Exactly she was weak both physically n mentally πŸ˜­