Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
their track is much more interesting than ahankti 😆
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sphereorigins' Internet Wala Love to replace Tu Aashiqui?

By Dharini Sanghavi
02 Aug 2018 02:18 PM

MUMBAI: Another show of Colors seems to be under the scanner!

TellyChakkar has learnt that Gurodev Bhalla Productions' Tu Aashiqui is likely to shut shop in the month of September.

According to our sources, Sphereorigins' upcoming show Internet Wala Love will replace the drama.

Internet Wala Love is a love story featuring Shivin Narang and Tunisha Sharma in the lead roles. Talented actors Varun Badola and Jayati Bhatia have also been roped in for the project.

We called up Tu Aashiqui's lead actor Ritvik Arora aka Ahaan, who shared, We haven't been told anything like this.'

Stay tuned to this space for more updates!

MochaQueen thumbnail
oh they changed the name of E love
but i heard it was gonna replace kasam :S
i wont be surprised if TA goes off air...it shouldve happened long ago...but i hope nidhi shah/poorva gets a new show as a lead :D
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rangoli to stop Pankti from singing with Ahaan in Colors' Tu Aashiqui

In a new development, Rangoli will device a plan to stop Pankti from singing with Ahaan in a concert in Colors' show Tu Aashiqui.

Author: 
03 Aug,2018

The track ahead of Colors' Tu Aashiqui (Guroudev Bhalla) will focus on the concert of Ahaan (Rithwik Arora) and Pankti (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) for a charitable institution. The Dhanrajgir family would have always associated with the charitable trust, and the trust would now be in need of funds.

Hence, Ahaan will immediately agree to organize a concert, the collection of which will go to the trust.

Rangoli (Krissann Barretto) will want to put up a good face before Ahaan and will be more than willing to lend her voice too for the trust. This will make Ahaan happier, as Rangoli is a celebrated singer and would make the concert a hit.

However, Rangoli's intentions will be different.

As per sources, "Rangoli will want to prove her goodness in front of Ahaan, at the same time, will be determined to stop Pankti from singing with Ahaan.

What will Rangoli do to stop Pankti from singing?

We buzzed artists, but could not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope this shitfest ends quickly. The most unrealistic show on TV right now. Making a mockery of motherhood, police force and families.
MochaQueen thumbnail
its just going in circles