The Fateful Evening..Arjun Draupadi OS .Thread 4 - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
What will they talk continuously together ? Satya asked Panchali curiously. Panchali  is busy as usual managing hundred things at the same time. Added to her busy schedule sha has to look after the privileged guests of Hastinapur who arrived too early to Indraprasth. 

Every one finished their dinner except Krishna Arjun who. Just came but started conversing at the entrance without bothering about others who are observing them keenly.

Panchali managed to sideglance and found both of them talking in low voices looking deep into each other..There seems to be no full stop to their..unending convo.

She desperately told Satya.. I can't guess. They were together since morning. Just returned from construction site. Still...

Duryothan asked the same question and Karna replied with a grim face.God only knows. What is there to talk that much? They know how to grab attention. 

Duryothan wondered what could be the matter of their conversation . 

Chitra asked Subhadra the same question. She said..Even for close friends I know there will be some moments private I mean but these two never desire others' company.

Subhadra replied. I don't know the topics of conversation.When in Dwaraka then also he spent more time with brother than me Satya Bhabhi always used to question.

Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
Alli asked the question and Rekha looked at Ulupi expecting answer.Ulupi smilingly said. They were one soul different bodies.So that makes the difference.

Panchali sent Malini to call them inside. Krishna pulled Arjun and moved towards dining place. Look at your fireborn. If we don't eat immediately she will not spare us.Krishna told Arjun.

Arjun showed Satya Who is viewing them with suspicion.. Satya will invent a new reason for our delay. We should avert the damage.He said.

Drupad stopped them and asked..Don't you feel hungry Vaasudev! Arjun you are holding much work. You should eat in time.

Drona Who is listening remarked. Maharaj doesn't know The will power of my desciple. If he fixes his mind on something he won't rest till he achieve.

Drupad smirked and answered ..I am concerned about their well being. Ofcourse I have the right to do so.

Satya asked them as soon as they approached..Looks like Twenty four hours are not sufficient for you both to talk. What is so important that you stayed at the entrance and continued..

Arjun winked at Krishna and replied..How could we come inside and talk? Secrets should not be heard by people around us.

Krishna laughed and agreed..Exactly. Parth. He confirmed.

Duryothan who heard the banter questioned pretending innocence.We want to hear your secret Keshav. If you don't mind.

Yudhishtir looked agitated and tried to cover up...Duryothan my brother..they both are playful. Don't take their words seriously..he said in his soft tone.

Note: Will update continuously today please connect them and read.

Nice updates! Conversations between Madhav/Arjun always interesting to read.
Please post the updates soon. Thank you very much.
very beautiful updates !!
loved them...
haha Arjun really loves to tease Satya 😆

please please please update soon di.. can't wait more...
Please post the updates soon. Thank you.

There should not be a comparison between Arjuna and Sudama. Each had a different place in Krishna's life.

Sudama the childhood companion

Sudama was his childhood friend. Krishna must have played with him..studied with him,ran around the trees,he must have played hide and seek also...That age is meant to enjoy such things..he must have played pranks also.

That friendship was unsullied,pure,fresh and unaffected by worldly troubles.

Sudama was fortunate enough to be the partner and classmate of that Krishna who was yet to take the mantle of the great strategist who defined the course of the future of Aryavarta.

Sudama when again met Krishna after many years ,he came across the Dwarakadhish who was widely different from the endearing prankster,his mischievous Kanha who lived with him in Gurukul.But to Krishna's credit he did everything to make Sudama not get intimidated by his aura as Krishna Vaasudev.

ARJUNA entered Krishna's life when both were in prime youth. They met after Drsupadi swayamvar and never looked back since then. The Raivataka hill and the great ocean of Dwarika witnessed the comradiare.

Their friendship was spontaneous,breezy and full of life.

Two of them spent quality time in Indraprasth after Arjun's marriage with Subhadra

They went on a pleasure trip to Yamunashores They roamed in Khandav van.

Krishna Arjun friendship blossomed due to their mutual love and concern. They both are similar in every aspect.

Even their looks also prove the fact. Both are Krishnas,Dark in complexion.Both are handsome and their charm captivated men and women alike.

Both are adventurous at heart . Proved by Khandav dahan which at that moment had its own risk factor as it involved Indra. Still they went ahead and won..

While Krishna was looked in awe by every one else,Arjuna never got unnerved by his Devine aura. In Gita he admits the fact that he treated Krishna like his friend ,cousin and called him Yadava,Sakha etc.

So while Krishna enjoyed his friendship with Sudama in his pre youth,Arjuna became his counter part,alter ego or bosom friend till the end.

thank you or the above i agree every friend is different. just like each fingerprint is different and cannot be compared each friend is different and i believe we are also different to each of our friend.
it all depends on the comfort level and the type of relationship we share. hence we must never compare friendships as by comparing we allow feelings like inferiority or jealousy to come in between and those feelings ruin a relationship.
As if it is a matter of grave importance that Duryothan wants to know our topic of conversation..Arjun smirked sitting beside Krishna ..they are late as usual so they just started their meals away from every one ...Krishna smiled and nodded.

Arjun continued...What will he say if we ask him what all he and Karna are gossiping since we came inside? And the way they look at women..specially Dury and Dussasan ..I hate it Madhav..

Ignore them Parth..That which is not within their reach they covet it much more. Krishnaa and Subhadra have become their target..

Satya came with the maids and looked after the serving..She warned Arjun..See your Eldest. He is embarrassed because of you...He is bent upon winning Duryothana's good will . Just now he asked Panchali to serve them juice as they finished their lunch.. See Panchali's face..

Arjun became attentive. He saw his wife reluctantly move towards the place where Duryothan and his friends were sitting..
Malini is handling over the glasses but Dury and others are staring at Panchali Who is looking gorgeous in her sea green sari. 

Arjun turned to Krishna and said..Call her here. If you do so Eldest won't mind. 

Krishna raised his voice and called Panchali...Come here Krishnaa I want you to describe these items. So many are there..I can not identify..Parth is of no help. He himself doesn't know the varieties..

To Arjun's dismay before Panchali could react Bhim approached them and started explaining various items served.

Arjun made a face and glanced at his wife whose face bore the look of irritation listening to something that Duryothan is saying.

Satya understood the situation and got an idea. She went to Kunti and brought Pragati from her. She handed over the baby to Panchali and said.. Look after your daughter we will manage..

Panchali clasped Pragati and walked away in relief. Arjun sent Bhima to Duryothan ..Within five minutes Dury and his friends left the dining place.

Arjun and Krishna laughed till they get tears in their eyes.

Madhav..I clearly see the envy in their eyes, I doubt something bad will happen after Rajasuya. I can tackle anyone in Warfield but I can't do anything where Eldest makes decisions.

Krishna became serious..Parth..ultimately you will be driven by your fate.I know like me you also will accept anything that happens..eventually I like that quality of you..Come What May don't lose your morale. Be with your wife..she may become the target hit by circumstances.

Arjun felt bad..Why should  his Krishnaa bear such circumstances?
His inner conscience answered him..because she is the common wife.

Arjun looked deep into her eyes and asked..What did Duryothan say?

Both are lying on her jhoola.it was past midnight.Panchali was in half sleep cuddling into his arms. He just came..

Panchali did not answer him. She doesn't want to spoil his mood by telling about the snide remarks of his cousins.

Arjun repeated the question turning her towards him. She opened her lotus eyes and smiled.. nothing significant. Their usual banter praising my looks indirectly.

Arjun hugged her close.He knew she is hiding their rubbish talk..he sighed deeply..and looked down. the mole on her heart tempted him to forget everything and let the moment be ecastic.

Beautiful update.Yes, because of Madhav's constant support and encouragement, Pandavas/Draupadi could overcome their extreme difficulties. Dyut Sabha was really a painful experience to read.
Please post the continuation soon, would love to read more friendly incidents of Madhav/Arjun and banter between Arjun/Satya, and Bhim/Nakul.

Also, please post the birthday celebrations of Pari.

Thank you.