The Fateful Evening..Arjun Draupadi OS .Thread 4 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Arjun placed Pragati in the cradle and affectionapely gave a peck on her forehead. Panchali warned him. If you again wake her up she won't sleep again...
Arjun smiled and turned to her...He led her to her jhoola and made her sit on his lap.. Panchali asked him suspiciously..What did your guru say? 

Arjun replied with attitude..He watched me train others in the afternoon and gave me an offer.

Panchali raised her eyebrows. Arjun continued.. He asked me to come to his Gurukul  once in every two months and train his students there. Aswathama is not able to manage due to his short temper. 

Panchali got up and fired.. Go there..As if your outings are not enough this training also you have to take up..Fine..

Arjun laughed at her and pulled her again..See how easy it is to see your angry face! You look too tempting..
Panchali questioned him with a suppressed smile...So I look..what did you say..tempting..only in anger..right ?
Arjun hugged her close and winked..Who said so? You heard it wrong..I just said..

Panchali placed her beautiful fingers on her lips preventing him from saying more.. No lies...I heard it better..

Arjun kissed her delicate palm red with mehndi and seriously asked...You know why I tell lies these days? Panchali innocently said no..

Arjun answered looking at Pragati in the cradle..I want more daughters..Priyamvada masi says those who tell lies will get daughters...

Panchali's face turned red..She knew how her mother in law and co wives indirectly taunted when she conceived with Kirti still a months baby..

She threw the pillow on him and tried to move away but Dhananjay did not oblige.. 

Arjun who is lying on the grass bed..smiled thinking of the golden days that will never visit them again.. Abhi the apple of the eyes of every one had gone away leaving him in lifelong pain..He could survive only after seeing Pari...otherwise..

Parikshit took away the hand covering the eyes of Arjun. He came back again to see if his Pitamah is still lost in his Abhimanyu's thoughts.

To be continued

Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
Arjun got up and smiled at Pari. What do you want for your birth day? He asked him placing his hand on his head. Pari instantly replied.. That what you gave your dearest Abhi for his birth day ,
Arjun was spell bound. How could he give what he gave for his son..

He got up and took Pari close and said. Pari..Don't ever compare yourself with others even with your father..or me. Parikshit should cultivate his own image. Comparison always leads to unrest. You must have heard the story of Angaraj Karn,my brother about whom we are not aware of..at all. 

Pari nodded his head and asked curiously..Yes I heard. Gurudev Kripacharya told me he used to vie with you always.

Arjun said thoughtfully..Yes Pari. His comparison and his jealousy made him take wrong options in life. So don't ever compare yourself with any one.

I will select something special for you I promise..he assured.
omg!!!! fabulous
The first update was sooo awesome... wow... romantic...loveeeddd it..

and I am so eager to know Pari's birthday gift please post soon
Nice updates. And, Arjun thoughtful as ever. Eagerly awaiting for Pari's birthday celebrations.
Please update soon. Thank you.
Happy birth day Unmesha ,Panchali Arjun. Have a glorious life ahead 

Lakshmi
Today is Unmesha,Panchali Arjun's birthday. I hope all of you wish her on this special day.

Divu,Partha,Sweetika,Pari...

If possible I will post an update on this occasion.

Happy birthday Unmesha God bless you with happiness,health and success.

Lakshmi
Happy birthday dear unmesha...may god fulfill all ur dreams..
Lakshmi di; I have a request plz post an update today for unmesha on her today's  birthday occasion
Happy Birthday Unmesha. May Lord Krishna bless you with all the happiness. All the very best.
N both d updates were brilliant...the golden memory of indraprastha made arjun nostalgic...
Now eagerly waiting for pari's birthday celebrations n some ardi moment n also eager 2 know wat gift ardi given to pari
If possible, please post an update today. Thank you.