Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: yanks28

in the past two episodes every time they have shown Roop lost in Ishika's beauty and staring at her, I don't know why but it has made me crack up. I was literally laughing last night while watching that scene...I blame the writing & direction which is making it look extremely superficial and cheesy

ya.. seriously.. they have to move beyond this now.. and Ishika is getting a little annoying with the slapping and stuff..headstrong doesn;t mean slap ppl around and yell for no reason.. is it in tv they show strong independent woman like this, this is not the case in real life tough..
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Libra123

ya.. seriously.. they have to move beyond this now.. and Ishika is getting a little annoying with the slapping and stuff..headstrong doesn;t mean slap ppl around and yell for no reason.. is it in tv they show strong independent woman like this, this is not the case in real life tough..

i agree wid  u. she has a free hand.
 i m saying this that head strong doesnt mean u shud b badtameez  or slap every oder prsn w/o listening 2 their sides.
she cums across those fls of the shows who r mahan and slaps every oder prsn the only diff is shes not mahan types.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Libra123

@bold- im glad you agree with me on that.

@Ishika: she seems a bit impulsive
tiny15 thumbnail

@bold- im glad you agree with me on that.

@Ishika: she seems a bit impulsive

not just impulsive but prejudiced also.
 and thinks she knows all.
but wat is gud that roop despite being attarcted 2wards her giving her back tho in gentleman behaviour
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Dolly i think she has a bad history...I guess something happened to her or her family members involving men/eve teasing...I guess that's what we can gather based on her steely attitude 
tiny15 thumbnail

Dolly i think she has a bad history...I guess something happened to her or her family members involving men/eve teasing...I guess that's what we can gather based on her steely attitude 

watever but that doesnt give her license 2 use her hand on every1 w/o knowing reason.
wen she started talking back 2 that guy & roop. she dint even try 2 listen.roop & that guy were asking her 2 listen . she dint even listen 2 the gal & just keep on blabbering.

in jndsd even viv had bad past & has grudge wid her father but did that give her license  2 say abt ravi that wat if he doesnt cum back from the border.

we can understand but cant justify such things.
2 prove that shes head strong doesnt mean CVs shud show her as slapping every1 w/o listening or knowing anything abt the prsn or situn.she cums across as rude arrogant & impulsive & prejudiced.
she will b hated 4 this by viewers. not a gud thing.
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

hi kate how r u?

yes hes rocking as roop. hes luking so handsum & hot.
i m liking roop's ckt & shanky as roop.

Hi dolly 😊I am fine Good to see you and all other Shanky fans after a year I too did not come much on IF after Shashank left JNDSD Shashank brought me back on IF 
I am totally loving him as Roop ❤️
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

watever but that doesnt give her license 2 use her hand on every1 w/o knowing reason.

wen she started talking back 2 that guy & roop. she dint even try 2 listen.roop & taht guy were asking her 2 listen . she dint even listen 2 the gal & just keep on blabbering.

in jndsd even viv had bad past & has grudge wid her father but did that give her license  2 say abt ravi that wat if he doesnt cum back from the border.

we can understand but cant justify such things.
2 prove that shes head strong doesnt mean CVs shud show her as slapping every1 w/o listening or knowing anything abt the prsn or situn.she cums across as rude arrogant & impulsive & prejudiced.
she will b hated 4 this by viewers. not a gud thing.

it's not justified...but what if things which happened to her were unjustified? what if she was wronged in some way and never received an apology. we don't know how dark someone's history could be...how tainted her perspective on life could be...her first instinct seems to be to protect a woman's character...I don't think she has wrong intentions...she's young, her youth, her impulsiveness, her past experiences and lack of self control may have led to those outrageous reactions from her...

it's only 2-3 episodes in so we have not seen what her family or life is like...if she's living a perfect life and behaves this way then I will dislike her and so will the viewers...but I think this girl has had negative experiences, and has developed a cynical attitude, and negative outlook on life...
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishika may be having a bad history It's possible but she must repent for her abusive behavior and apologize from Roop and also from that student she slapped yesterday without bothering to hear the truth She almost killed the nurse Yes she apologized from nurse but it was a lame apology because even there she was trying to pass the blame on Roop  she was angry at him but actually it was only her fault 

Ishika is a grey character I think she will get jealous and insecure from Roop and Palak 's bonding later I read its a love triangle but Palak does not come across as this sort of girl who will be jealous and create differences between Roop and Ishika but Ishika does look like shady character She is also very short tempered and loses her mind completely when she gets angry
Edited by kate-nic - 5 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

it's not justified...but what if things which happened to her were unjustified? what if she was wronged in some way and never received an apology. we don't know how dark someone's history could be...how tainted her perspective on life could be...her first instinct seems to be to protect a woman's character...I don't think she has wrong intentions...she's young, her youth, her impulsiveness, her past experiences and lack of self control may have led to those outrageous reactions from her...
just bcoz sum1 murdered ur dear one they shud try 2 murder oder ppl?watever is the case. shes given brain 2 use logic & eyes 2 see.
even if her 1st instinct is 2 protect sum1 doesnt justify her behaviour or give license 2 slap any1 w/o listening 2 oder side of story. then wats  diff btn a normal prsn & abnormal prsn.
intentions r not wrong but still she shud'd listened 1st why went & slapped guy then she dint even listen 2 the gal who was trying 2 tell her

she said oh u keep quiet mein dekh/smabhal(sumthing like this) rahi hun naa.

and i was really like wats this?arre behna sun toh le woh ladki kya kah rahi hai.
not every1 life is bed of roses. we also go thru many things but that doesnt mean we start behaving like maniacs or like we know everything
 it's only 2-3 episodes in so we have not seen what her family or life is like...if she's living a perfect life and behaves this way then I will dislike her and so will the viewers...but I think this girl has had negative experiences, and has developed a cynical attitude, and negative outlook on life...

dont know but still it doesnt make her rite or justifies her action
and i m not liking her even a bit.
lets see kitani buri jindagi hai ishika ki.