editor you are fired. we wanna see his abs to🤣
yes we want full shirtless view from front too☺️ The back is HOT  ☺️
can you make gifs of the exercise scene and getting ready scene PLEASE 😳
Edited by BeautifulSoul_ - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by .Shiva.

oye we got shirtless sv man but no abs shown😲😲

editor you are fired. we wanna see his abs to🤣

Lol first they showed him exercising then they showed him with a towel on I was feeling shy 😆 he looks amazing but I've never rly been too into these kinds of scenes ...maybe he got shy abt showing his abs on national television or maybe they edited the hotness out bec bache bhi show dekhte hain 😆but yeah he looked amazing ...love his outfits ...
I hope the writers won't show Roop falling for Ishika simply because of outer beauty. He's a very wise, sweet, intelligent guy with mature and progressive beliefs about the roles of men and women in society. Falling for beauty seems shallow for a character of his worth and caliber. Just a thought. BTW I love roops scenes with his family...especially his dad and mom. Anyway, Roop seems like a guy who would fall for a soul and then only, begin to notice outer beauty . 
lol he has worked hard to gain those abs and we won't mind if we get to see it once🤣
jokes apart i am loving this character alot. freshness to this character. 
Originally posted by yanks28

I hope the writers won't show Roop falling for Ishika simply because of outer beauty. He's a very wise, sweet, intelligent guy with mature and progressive beliefs about the roles of men and women in society. Falling for beauty seems shallow for a character of his worth and caliber. Just a thought. BTW I love roops scenes with his family...especially his dad and mom. Anyway, Roop seems like a guy who would fall for a soul and then only, begin to notice outer beauty . 
i agree wid u.
roop's ckt is wsie ,sweet & intelligent wid maturity..

he wont fall 4 ishika's outer beauty.but like i said hes falling 4 her  as shes difft from those women wid whom hes surrounded .i think its just superficial thing. wont last 4ever.
Hi all shankians, Can someone provide a WU everyday, as i will be able to catch up much later with the epis.
Hello rama...Nice to see u 🤗
Originally posted by Libra123

Hi all shankians, Can someone provide a WU everyday, as i will be able to catch up much later with the epis.
This right there makes me miss EMP even more. She definitely spoilt us before.Edited by Bea1 - 5 years ago
Good evening everyone 
and a very Good news Roop is the third most watch show on colors  in UK 
I hope it becomes number 1 soon 
Originally posted by BeautifulSoul_

Good evening everyone
and a very Good news Roop is the third most watch show on colors in UK
I hope it becomes number 1 soon

Wow dame awesome 👏

Hope our show is N1 soon!! ⭐️