•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Why???
Why do people change? Why do people use others? Why do people behave fake??

Ok, Bigg boss Marathi started..I was really excited..watch the launch, housemates seem ok, not excited about anyone in particular (maybe exited about Astad bcz I used to like him as a teenager during Agnihotra days)...Game started, Khurchi samrat task...Woww!! I started supporting Megha and Sai. Did I not notice that Sai is childish? Yes, I did. Did I not notice that Megha is bossy and irritating? Yes, I did. I still loved them because they were real, because they were strong and confident women who stood up for themselves.

Days passed, I became a strong Sai-Megha supporter. I hoped one of them won this season. Pushkar? Yes, he was there but I never really supported "the trio" as much as I supported "the duo" (of Megha-Sai). Somehow, I always found Pushkar a weak person, under-confident, unsure and which leads to him talking behind the back ani tondawar god god...ani that's why I didn't like him. I also didn't like the way he continuously kept emphasizing that sai is "a friend".

And then the day arrived...
Megha took Astad's name for captaincy nomination. Do I feel she did anything wrong? NO. I just feel the WAY she did it was Absolutely wrong. As a person, as an individual player, she has full right to support whoever she wants. But, as a friend, it is her duty to be true to her friends.

And from that day everything changed...
From that day, I can never see Megha as a friend. I always, ALWAYS feel she is doing this for game. I cannot believe 0.00001% also that she felt guilty for Astad. So, this was a game plan. A plan to gain sympathy, a plan to win hearts. Again, no issue if you want to win hearts. But you should really want to win hearts, not put up a show to win hearts. And why do strong, confident women need to gain sympathy? That was not needed. She was doing well even without it. It was her insecurity that showed up that day. She lost my respect. And the things she did afterwards like planning to nominate Shama and then saying I want to see Shama in finals didn't help either. She wants to play? Play. But then don't make false promises. Sai and Pushkar always said that their first priority is each other and then Megha. But Megha says to Shama that you are my first priority now, then goes and tells Sai that you have always been and will always be my priority and then says how can Sai expect me to take her name? It's totally fine if you don't want to take her name girl. But be brave to accept it. I would have understood if she had said that Yes, my priorities have changed after shama arrived and now she is closer to me for whatever reason. But at one time she says Sai is most important and at another Shama is most important and then goes to nominate both of them. Then this is pure game plan. That is also fine if she is saying that Yes, that is my game plan. But she wants to portray it as if she is some victim being betrayed by Sai. It was as simple as saying "Ho mi sai la mhanale hote ki mala apan doghinni light band karayla hawe ahet pan ata mala tasa nahi watat, ata mala watta Shama ani mi lights off karawe ya gharache". Bass, done..topic closed. Why is the need to say "Nahi Sai yenar ch hoti final la mhanun Shama cha naw ghetla, Sai is always close to me" blah blah?

With Sai there are other problems. I am equally bored with her continuous "healthy flirting" and "I miss you Pushki", " I love you Pushki" and "you mean a lot to me". I honestly feel the way she handled her feelings about Megha, the way she handled her problems with Megha is not right. That also made me respect her less. But, I know she is not fake. I understand why she feels betrayed by Megha. If it was me, I would have never trusted a friend who did that to me the way Megha did it. I also would not have gone back to her or talked about it continuously like Sai did.

I felt really really bad when I thought Sai got eliminated. I would have felt almost equally (I accept slightly less than how much I felt for Sai) bad if Megha was eliminated before finale. Because these two were always the girls I wanted to see in the finale. The biggest reason Sai could have gotten eliminated before Smita and Shama would be Megha-Sai fallout. That made me sad. Because friendship lost. Friendship should never loose. 
Sometimes, I imagine how the tasks would have been had Megha-Sai been together still. I would have loved to see that. I would have been happy if any of them won (even though I never liked Megha as much as Sai).

In my life, I have few but True friends. I value friendship the most. And that's why there is no "masala" for me in what Bigg Boss is trying to show as "masala content". It is disturbing, annoying and morally incorrect for me.

I have completely lost interest in this Bigg Boss and I blame Megha-Sai for it. If only, that day Megha hadn't taken that decision...

Why??

Is THE question.

Anyway, done with my rant. Hope rest of you are still enjoying Bigg Boss Marathi! May your favorites win.
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Why???
Why do people change? Why do people use others? Why do people behave fake??

Ok, Bigg boss Marathi started..I was really excited..watch the launch, housemates seem ok, not excited about anyone in particular (maybe exited about Astad bcz I used to like him as a teenager during Agnihotra days)...Game started, Khurchi samrat task...Woww!! I started supporting Megha and Sai. Did I not notice that Sai is childish? Yes, I did. Did I not notice that Megha is bossy and irritating? Yes, I did. I still loved them because they were real, because they were strong and confident women who stood up for themselves.

Days passed, I became a strong Sai-Megha supporter. I hoped one of them won this season. Pushkar? Yes, he was there but I never really supported "the trio" as much as I supported "the duo" (of Megha-Sai). Somehow, I always found Pushkar a weak person, under-confident, unsure and which leads to him talking behind the back ani tondawar god god...ani that's why I didn't like him. I also didn't like the way he continuously kept emphasizing that sai is "a friend".

And then the day arrived...
Megha took Astad's name for captaincy nomination. Do I feel she did anything wrong? NO. I just feel the WAY she did it was Absolutely wrong. As a person, as an individual player, she has full right to support whoever she wants. But, as a friend, it is her duty to be true to her friends.

And from that day everything changed...
From that day, I can never see Megha as a friend. I always, ALWAYS feel she is doing this for game. I cannot believe 0.00001% also that she felt guilty for Astad. So, this was a game plan. A plan to gain sympathy, a plan to win hearts. Again, no issue if you want to win hearts. But you should really want to win hearts, not put up a show to win hearts. And why do strong, confident women need to gain sympathy? That was not needed. She was doing well even without it. It was her insecurity that showed up that day. She lost my respect. And the things she did afterwards like planning to nominate Shama and then saying I want to see Shama in finals didn't help either. She wants to play? Play. But then don't make false promises. Sai and Pushkar always said that their first priority is each other and then Megha. But Megha says to Shama that you are my first priority now, then goes and tells Sai that you have always been and will always be my priority and then says how can Sai expect me to take her name? It's totally fine if you don't want to take her name girl. But be brave to accept it. I would have understood if she had said that Yes, my priorities have changed after shama arrived and now she is closer to me for whatever reason. But at one time she says Sai is most important and at another Shama is most important and then goes to nominate both of them. Then this is pure game plan. That is also fine if she is saying that Yes, that is my game plan. But she wants to portray it as if she is some victim being betrayed by Sai. It was as simple as saying "Ho mi sai la mhanale hote ki mala apan doghinni light band karayla hawe ahet pan ata mala tasa nahi watat, ata mala watta Shama ani mi lights off karawe ya gharache". Bass, done..topic closed. Why is the need to say "Nahi Sai yenar ch hoti final la mhanun Shama cha naw ghetla, Sai is always close to me" blah blah?

With Sai there are other problems. I am equally bored with her continuous "healthy flirting" and "I miss you Pushki", " I love you Pushki" and "you mean a lot to me". I honestly feel the way she handled her feelings about Megha, the way she handled her problems with Megha is not right. That also made me respect her less. But, I know she is not fake. I understand why she feels betrayed by Megha. If it was me, I would have never trusted a friend who did that to me the way Megha did it. I also would not have gone back to her or talked about it continuously like Sai did.

I felt really really bad when I thought Sai got eliminated. I would have felt almost equally (I accept slightly less than how much I felt for Sai) bad if Megha was eliminated before finale. Because these two were always the girls I wanted to see in the finale. The biggest reason Sai could have gotten eliminated before Smita and Shama would be Megha-Sai fallout. That made me sad. Because friendship lost. Friendship should never loose. 
Sometimes, I imagine how the tasks would have been had Megha-Sai been together still. I would have loved to see that. I would have been happy if any of them won (even though I never liked Megha as much as Sai).

In my life, I have few but True friends. I value friendship the most. And that's why there is no "masala" for me in what Bigg Boss is trying to show as "masala content". It is disturbing, annoying and morally incorrect for me.

I have completely lost interest in this Bigg Boss and I blame Megha-Sai for it. If only, that day Megha hadn't taken that decision...

Why??

Is THE question.

Anyway, done with my rant. Hope rest of you are still enjoying Bigg Boss Marathi! May your favorites win.

Very interesting post and so well written. πŸ‘

I have not watched any Hindi BB seasons and didn't watch Marathi BB from start, I used to watch first 10-15 mins and sometimes weekend episodes.  I think I have watched from Sharmishtha entry time or later maybe.  All this preamble to tell I hadn't formed any attachment to any one contestant.  I didn't even know who Megha Sai and Smita were and really used to like Aastad for his Agnihotra acting.

After I started watching regularly I really started liking Megha for lot of things, her enthusiasm since morning dance, constant chattering, her total involvement with not just tasks but everything in BB house.  I used to like Sai for her fun nature her rain dance her naughty but blunt nature.  I like Sharmishtha a lot too.  I somehow didn't like Pushkar as much as others because he always appeared to be wanting to get into other team!  I noticed he never defended anyone from his team if other team criticised. 

One particular instance when Resham complained about Sai to him when he was captain.  Not once did Pushkar tell Resham I will ask for Sai's side of the story and then talk with you.  He used his friendship with Sai and told her to apologise to Resham.  Sai didn't like it but she was willing to for his sake.  Pushkar was only interested in how he appeared as captain.

I hadn't liked how Megha voted for Aastad, Sai had every reason to be upset.  I didn't think Megha was fake, I felt she didn't give her real reason.  I thought Megha was concerned about weekend call about her fairness (or something like this) and MM showing ONLY HER clip in flag task.  Resham had cheated too hidden flags in her pant and Sai was the first to remove ALL of Megha's flags at start of task.  Anyways only Megha was criticised harshly and during the week's task Aastad accused her of being unfair judge in create news for media task.  I thought all this was in Megha's mind and she reacted without thinking when voting for Aastad.  I don't think Megha thought she was voting against Sai, she thought she was withdrawing herself.  It was bad decision.

Sai being upset was understandable but I disliked how Pushkar used this opportunity to break Sai apart from Megha.  He was always insecure and used to ask Sai about Megha.  Pushkar pounced on this opportunity and poisoned Sai further from Megha AND by revealing what Sai told him in confidence Pushkar made sure Aastad team hated Megha.  He took advantage of Megha's play to become captain though!  

If there is a trio of friends, in case of fight between two I would always want 3rd friend to try to patch up things.  Yes he can agree with one but he shouldn't ditch the other.  As MM pointed out Megha was always loyal to him.  Pushkar used this opportunity to try to completely discredit Megha and turn everyone against his friend.

I felt Sai's reaction was ok initially but Pushkar's was disgusting.  If I have very bad fight with one of my friends, I would never go and bad mouth her to those who aren't her friends.  Never.  Sai's behaviour has been absolutely pathetic, she not just talked bad about Megha to Pushkar but even to Resham team and started mocking ridiculing Megha at every opportunity.  Sai easily started revealing confidences shared as friend/trusted teammate.  Trying to portray Megha bad and herself good, blameless.

Like Sai revealed about cushions task but hid her part in the plot.  Megha had to reveal in press conference when she was accused.  There too Sai tried to wriggle away from blame by saying our plot when it was "her plot.

I don't find anything wrong in Megha Sharmishtha dynamic.  Of course Sai was closer to Megha initially and she would have nominated Sharmishtha.  After Sai turning against her also Megha has never talked bad about Sai.  Megha talked about Sai expecting her support but always choosing Pushkar, I can understand why she chose Sharmishtha.

As for talking about believing Sai in finale I think Megha is still closer friend of Sai than Sharmishtha.  Megha did ask if she can choose two.

Sharmishtha Megha have this nice mature understanding where they have kept tasks and everything else apart, even playing individually.

I wouldn't like to have a friend like Sai who turns vicious and bad mouths a friend.  Sai has let herself used by Pushkar.  Didn't Pushkar break her confidence when he revealed about Megha not playing fairly for Aastad?  I guess this time Sai didn't mind because it was for her benefit.  What language Sai used when everyone ganged up against Megha and verbally attacked her?

I agree Megha made bad comments, but as someone pointed out her talking about Resham was about events in BB house.  After that episode many of us were very upset and talked about similar things about Pushkar.  MM HID everything bad others said about Megha and only targeted her.  Didn't Resham Aastad Sai Pushkar talk behind her back?  Why only target Megha?  Who amongst us won't be upset if everyone ganged up against and later talk in anger about them in rant?

I have found Sai Pushkar unending friendship talks absolutely boring and pathetic.  Pushkar s behaviour recently has disgusted me.  Deliberately referring to Sharmishtha as wild card, telling Megha in press conference media samor aahe don't lie was lowest point of Pushkar in BB.

Pushkar has lied in BB, he said I came alone to confront when it was not true.  He came after Aastad told him and with all of them.  Pushkar lied about fainting thing, which plan Aastad later admitted.  Megha had no way of knowing unless someone told her.  So Pushkar is the last person who should call anyone fake and liar!

I think Pushkar is suddenly ok with huggathon and I love you like a friend and unending talks as part of strategy where he bad mouths Megha everyday.

After everything that has happened, I dislike Pushkar for being a bad friend of Megha, of manipulating Sai and the way he has talked and behaved.  I dislike Sai's viciousness against Megha, she not supporting Megha but expecting rather demanding her support.

I want Megha to win BB, Sharmishtha and Smita in top 3 in this order.  I would like to see Pushkar first out from 6 followed by Sai and Aastad.
I don't have confidence in Colors BB and MM so don't know what will happen!

I agree that at the time of Megha nominating Astad inicident, if Pushkar had pacified Sai and acted in a way to reduce the friction between Megha-Sai, the friendship could have been back on track in 2-3 days. Instead he saw it as his opportunity to use Sai's attraction towards to him to break their friendship. 

He made Sai feel that he is the only one who cares for her in the house and Sai went totally blind after that with Pushkar and lost her game. 

Originally posted by MaddyO

Very interesting post and so well written. πŸ‘

I have not watched any Hindi BB seasons and didn't watch Marathi BB from start, I used to watch first 10-15 mins and sometimes weekend episodes.  I think I have watched from Sharmishtha entry time or later maybe.  All this preamble to tell I hadn't formed any attachment to any one contestant.  I didn't even know who Megha Sai and Smita were and really used to like Aastad for his Agnihotra acting.

After I started watching regularly I really started liking Megha for lot of things, her enthusiasm since morning dance, constant chattering, her total involvement with not just tasks but everything in BB house.  I used to like Sai for her fun nature her rain dance her naughty but blunt nature.  I like Sharmishtha a lot too.  I somehow didn't like Pushkar as much as others because he always appeared to be wanting to get into other team!  I noticed he never defended anyone from his team if other team criticised. 

One particular instance when Resham complained about Sai to him when he was captain.  Not once did Pushkar tell Resham I will ask for Sai's side of the story and then talk with you.  He used his friendship with Sai and told her to apologise to Resham.  Sai didn't like it but she was willing to for his sake.  Pushkar was only interested in how he appeared as captain.

I hadn't liked how Megha voted for Aastad, Sai had every reason to be upset.  I didn't think Megha was fake, I felt she didn't give her real reason.  I thought Megha was concerned about weekend call about her fairness (or something like this) and MM showing ONLY HER clip in flag task.  Resham had cheated too hidden flags in her pant and Sai was the first to remove ALL of Megha's flags at start of task.  Anyways only Megha was criticised harshly and during the week's task Aastad accused her of being unfair judge in create news for media task.  I thought all this was in Megha's mind and she reacted without thinking when voting for Aastad.  I don't think Megha thought she was voting against Sai, she thought she was withdrawing herself.  It was bad decision.

Sai being upset was understandable but I disliked how Pushkar used this opportunity to break Sai apart from Megha.  He was always insecure and used to ask Sai about Megha.  Pushkar pounced on this opportunity and poisoned Sai further from Megha AND by revealing what Sai told him in confidence Pushkar made sure Aastad team hated Megha.  He took advantage of Megha's play to become captain though!  

If there is a trio of friends, in case of fight between two I would always want 3rd friend to try to patch up things.  Yes he can agree with one but he shouldn't ditch the other.  As MM pointed out Megha was always loyal to him.  Pushkar used this opportunity to try to completely discredit Megha and turn everyone against his friend.

I felt Sai's reaction was ok initially but Pushkar's was disgusting.  If I have very bad fight with one of my friends, I would never go and bad mouth her to those who aren't her friends.  Never.  Sai's behaviour has been absolutely pathetic, she not just talked bad about Megha to Pushkar but even to Resham team and started mocking ridiculing Megha at every opportunity.  Sai easily started revealing confidences shared as friend/trusted teammate.  Trying to portray Megha bad and herself good, blameless.

Like Sai revealed about cushions task but hid her part in the plot.  Megha had to reveal in press conference when she was accused.  There too Sai tried to wriggle away from blame by saying our plot when it was "her plot.

I don't find anything wrong in Megha Sharmishtha dynamic.  Of course Sai was closer to Megha initially and she would have nominated Sharmishtha.  After Sai turning against her also Megha has never talked bad about Sai.  Megha talked about Sai expecting her support but always choosing Pushkar, I can understand why she chose Sharmishtha.

As for talking about believing Sai in finale I think Megha is still closer friend of Sai than Sharmishtha.  Megha did ask if she can choose two.

Sharmishtha Megha have this nice mature understanding where they have kept tasks and everything else apart, even playing individually.

I wouldn't like to have a friend like Sai who turns vicious and bad mouths a friend.  Sai has let herself used by Pushkar.  Didn't Pushkar break her confidence when he revealed about Megha not playing fairly for Aastad?  I guess this time Sai didn't mind because it was for her benefit.  What language Sai used when everyone ganged up against Megha and verbally attacked her?

I agree Megha made bad comments, but as someone pointed out her talking about Resham was about events in BB house.  After that episode many of us were very upset and talked about similar things about Pushkar.  MM HID everything bad others said about Megha and only targeted her.  Didn't Resham Aastad Sai Pushkar talk behind her back?  Why only target Megha?  Who amongst us won't be upset if everyone ganged up against and later talk in anger about them in rant?

I have found Sai Pushkar unending friendship talks absolutely boring and pathetic.  Pushkar s behaviour recently has disgusted me.  Deliberately referring to Sharmishtha as wild card, telling Megha in press conference media samor aahe don't lie was lowest point of Pushkar in BB.

Pushkar has lied in BB, he said I came alone to confront when it was not true.  He came after Aastad told him and with all of them.  Pushkar lied about fainting thing, which plan Aastad later admitted.  Megha had no way of knowing unless someone told her.  So Pushkar is the last person who should call anyone fake and liar!

I think Pushkar is suddenly ok with huggathon and I love you like a friend and unending talks as part of strategy where he bad mouths Megha everyday.

After everything that has happened, I dislike Pushkar for being a bad friend of Megha, of manipulating Sai and the way he has talked and behaved.  I dislike Sai's viciousness against Megha, she not supporting Megha but expecting rather demanding her support.

I want Megha to win BB, Sharmishtha and Smita in top 3 in this order.  I would like to see Pushkar first out from 6 followed by Sai and Aastad.
I don't have confidence in Colors BB and MM so don't know what will happen!

Can't agree moreπŸ‘
You spoke exactly my mind.. 
Sai was most strong candidate but she spoiled her game by her unnecessary attraction towards Pushki...
true sai destroyed her game by giving unnecessary importance to the friendship.it was so obvious megha backstabbed her yet megha was telling sharmishta I forgave sai.megha doesnt have any guilt of backstabbing sai.bb declared sais fake eviction and megha was telling sai how she will be her friend forever but then when bb declared sai safe megha was bitching with sharmishta she wont meet sai outside .both pushkar and megha used sais friendship for their game.it was sais fault too as she let herself getting used because of her lack of focus. Edited by sonalak123 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sonalak123

true sai destroyed her game by giving unnecessary importance to the friendship.it was so obvious megha backstabbed her yet megha was telling sharmishta I forgave sai.megha doesnt have any guilt of backstabbing sai.bb declared sais fake eviction and megha was telling sai how she will be her friend forever but then when bb declared sai safe megha was bitching with sharmishta she wont meet sai outside .both pushkar and megha used sais friendship for their game.it was sais fault too as she let herself getting used because of her lack of focus.

Yeah I forgot to add that!! I was soo disgusted...first she doesn't even look a tiny bit sad that Sai is eliminated, no teardrop nothing (I think aatun tar anand ch hot hota). Then she does all that drama of friendship. And then back to bitching.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Yeah I forgot to add that!! I was soo disgusted...first she doesn't even look a tiny bit sad that Sai is eliminated, no teardrop nothing (I think aatun tar anand ch hot hota). Then she does all that drama of friendship. And then back to bitching.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
salil sand even wrote over that  https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1019962896619589632?s=20Edited by sonalak123 - 5 years ago
All of them are aware that- they are playing in BB house. And all of them want to win.'
If we accept this simple fact, then everything starts to make sense...

From Pushkar and Sai's point of view-
Audience has clearly favored their group over (earlier) majority bully group. Very clear from all the evictions.
But eventually, BB does not declare a group as a winner. A winner is always an individual.
And all the hints suggesting- that individual is Megha. She is getting macimum support outside.
So for Pushkar and Sai, it makes sense that- Now that their group is liked by people, they need to convert this into their votes rather than Megha. Hence, need to show how Megha is lesser person than them.

When Megha supported Aastad, that was a golden opportunity for Pushkar-Sai to demean Megha.

When Megha declared support for Aastad
-Pushkar was already captaincy candidate
-She supported Aastad by giving up her own candidature
-Hers was first vote, others were yet to vote

I pereonally feel- it was Megha's move to wipe out unfair' tag on her. And to be seen as sacrificing and good person.
It hurt Sai but indirectly. And I agree that Sai had good reason to get hurt by this.

But Pushkar-Sai grabbed this opportunity to play their game. Let's prove how Megha is meanest person in the grp which is liked by audience. And how they are good.
I believe- all 3 of them understand that this is a power game they are playing. Nothing about friendship.

Other group is also playing game. They are always most vocal against Megha. Because all hints for her being most popular among audience. So they taunt her on her talkativeness, over-confidence. She is their Enemy no.1.
Backbitching may be bad in real world. But in BB house, you point out mistakes of other participants on their back for audience to see it, as a strategy. Make them look bad so that you look better.
Also, pointing out mistakes on their face to lower their confidence.
All these ploys applied by Bully gang members against Megha mostly. Their enemy no.1 from opposite camp.

But once in a while Aastad also comments on Pushkar-Sai to suggest that even Pushkar-Sai are not saints. Aastad is nobody's friend. He is his own friend.

4. Based on feedback in press conference, Sai triying to befriend Megha again. More proof about how it is about game and not friendship.

5. All of them are Players. But Smita and Sai are less smart than others.
Smita is dumb. She pokes other person about hair-dressing expenses without realising this can show her expenditure on cosmetic surgery in bad light.
Sai still does not realise her healthy flirting' with Pushkar is getting on audience's nerves. Probably, she really is infatuated.

Rajesh and Resham also tried to play game. But that backfired too badly.

If we accept this fact that all of them are consciously playing, then life becomes so simple.
It is a TV show and these are contestants.

It is not about giving 50 lakhs to a good human being. Otherwise they can give it to some social worker. It is about running a show for 100 episodes to get audience involved in it so that channel gets sponsorship. A part of it goes to winner.

Based on pure gamesmanship and more importantly based on maximum public support, Megha Dhade should be winner of BB Marathi S1.