Nice ending

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
The show that I once loved so much has come to an end. Although the show was never the same for me after Aditya and Jhanvi's death, I did feel bad when it ended. But I am glad that the makers gave a nice ending to this show. Nisha finally got the end she deserved. Aditya, Jhanvi and Arjun got justice too. I am glad that they didn't kill Jia too. It would have made the entire thing pointless and Nisha would have won too. At least Jia will live a happy life now. Glad that Akash and Binni got a chance too. They can live happily without Nisha's planning and plotting. I also loved how they ended Krishna and Jia's story. It would have been too soon for Jia to move on right now. But when the right time comes, she can happily move on with Krishna. Only then will she be able to love him wholeheartedly. It is a good thing that the makers ended the show on a hope that one day Krishna and Jia will be together.

I will really miss all the characters, especially Jia, Arjun and Krishna. But the two people I will really miss are Aditya and Jhanvi. Their love story was one of the best stories. I will always miss Aditya and Jhanvi and their adorable love story.

Lastly, kudos to all the actors and rest of the team who made this show worth watching. Special kudos to Sudeep, Disha, Riddhi and Kunal. Wish all of them come back with new shows really soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Thanks for writing. I agree 100%. It is indeed a good ending. I think this way the writers tried to give justice to both ArJia and Krishna.

For me too, Aditya - Jhanvi story is something else, so pure and beautiful. Aditya, Jhanvi and Nisha (Ridhi) are the best trio ever. I love Arjun, Jia too but Advi more. Casting was always good in this show that's why I like most of the characters. First time I watched a show being involved so much, it has become my habit. So it will be definitely difficult and I will miss this show.
zaraman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. Are two episodes left or serial finished on last Friday?
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaraman

Hi. Are two episodes left or serial finished on last Friday?

Show ended on friday