Siddhi Vinayak

Gaurav S Bajaj-The new lead[confirmed]

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Gaurav S Bajaj returns to acting after two years with 'Siddhivinayak'

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Jul 19, 2018, 01:00 IST
Gaurav S BajajGaurav S BajajA two-year wait for the right project can weaken anyone's resolve, but Gaurav S Bajaj is made of tougher stuff. The actor didn't allow the pressure of not being seen on TV to bog him down. And now, his perseverance has paid off. After his last outing 'Piya Rangrezz' two years ago, Gaurav is returning with the ongoing show, 'Siddhivinayak', which has undergone a lot of changes in a bid to up the ratings.
This is also the first time he is joining a show midway. He says, "I was offered many ongoing shows, but I declined them, as I realised that I won't have enough scope to perform since the original characters were already established. 'Siddhivinayak' will give me the liberty to perform and also grow as an actor. Honestly, there is no guarantee on the longevity of any show. Even new ones wrap up in no time.

Ask him about his two-year-wait and he replies, "There was a reason why I waited for the right offer I didn't want to associate myself with a show, in which I would end up becoming a piece of furniture. I wanted a male-centric show, not because it would revolve around me, but because I will get meatier roles. I am a very selfish actor when it comes to my character. I guess 'Piya Rangrezz' has spoilt me. My character in 'Siddhivinayak' is quite intriguing. I play Rudra, who is unpredictable, wild, impulsive and has raw instincts.

Considering that he is joining an ongoing show, does feel the pressure to live up to the makers' expectations? "It's a turning point for the show as well. There is pressure, but I am not thinking about the background of the show. Also, I think pressure is good jab tak responsibility nahi hogi, performance nahi nikhrega, he replies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
If I remember correctly there were headlines about Shivam being the new lead and being Siddhi's new love interest too. Is this just another similar eye grabbing headline ? Edited by Bea1 - 5 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what about vinayak?

dont know but Gaurav is the new lead apparently😉
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bea1

If I remember correctly there were headlines about Shivam being the new lead and being Siddhi's new love interest too. Is this just another similar eye grabbing headline ?

well its a confirmed news from the actor's end so i guess its true! and not some publicity drama😆
Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
they should just end the show instaed
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

they should just end the show instaed

yup i guess you are right but then i want to see what magic the new lead will do !
just because i am a big Gaurav S  Bajaj fan😃
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I still think he is not the new lead in that sense but he is the lead of an upcoming track or storyline or is the new negative lead.The show is called Siddhivinayak and Gaurav is essaying the role of  a character called Rudra. Short of changing the name of the show is it possible to continue without the titular character? Manjiri has been committing atrocities left right and centre for her real son what if Rudra is that son?
MochaQueen thumbnail
nothing against the actor but its just ridiculous that they keep changing the leads first they changed the FL unnecessarily and now this...they couldve just ended siddhi vinayak story and started a new season with these 2 leads 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

nothing against the actor but its just ridiculous that they keep changing the leads first they changed the FL unnecessarily and now this...they couldve just ended siddhi vinayak story and started a new season with these 2 leads 😆

But this new lead in show is going to be Manjari's biological son.Vinayak will be there
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gaurav S Bajaj bags &TV's Siddhivinayak?

&TV's Siddhivinayak (Studio B&M) will see a thundering new entry, a guy who will shake up the whole story angle in the show.

Talented actor Gaurav S Bajaj will in all likelihood enter the show in the role of Rudra, the new antagonist.

The character to find its footing now will be of Manjari's (Utkarsha Naik) biological son.

Yes, you hear it right!!!

Our source confides in us, "Gaurav, last seen in Piya Rangrezz, has been shortlisted for the role and will in all probability bag it. "

We buzzed Gaurav, Producer Prashant Bhatt and channel spokesperson but did not get through with a comment.

this space for more updates.